Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 09:28 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,124,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You ever notice how so many anti Muslim attacks were found to be perpetrated by Muslim fakers and not the evil Right wingers. Apparently there are more fakes then actual attacks.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, said three Trunp supporters had called her a "terrorist". "She was arrested on Wednesday and admitted fabricating the story to avoid getting into trouble with her parents"
Muslim woman 'made up NY subway hate attack' by Trump fans - BBC News

"An Iraqi woman named Shaima Alawadi was found beaten to death in her dining room, allegedly by Islamophobes. It later turned out her husband killed her and staged it as a hate crime, and the story was quickly dropped"
WebCite query result

"Hailed as a poster-boy for "peaceful, moderate Islam". A US soldier who converted to Islam at age 17, Abdo was granted conscientious objector status. in 2009 he publicly denounced the Fort Hood massacre as running "counter to what I believe in as a Muslim," but in 2011 when he was arrested and found with a large quantity of weapons and explosives materials, he admitted planning another similar attack on Fort Hood."
WebCite query result
Thanks for beating me to it. Repped for truth.

It is pathetic that those cying about this do not have sympathy for the victims of Islam and refuse to understand that Islam explicitly and repeatedly orders murder, rape, and child rape. My symathy is always going to lie with the thousands of westerners killed by the Muslim scum who came to our countries on the pretense of finding a better life and then tried to make out countries like they sewer they left. But regardless, I am guessing that Muslims are behind this.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,072,967 times
I guess now would be a good time to let everyone know that it could be several days before any names are released, especially when it comes to a serious crime like this one.

In Canada, the cops don't release anything until they are satisfied that they have as much info as they can get, before letting the media in. The investigation "trumps" all other considerations.

By that time, this thread will be on page four and forgotten about.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:43 PM

31,088 posts, read 22,107,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You spread propaganda over the internet inciting REAL hate and murder and they wait for a few folks with schizophrenia or other issues to act out for you.

However, in some cases, it's just religious fervor as we have seen in the US in other attacks.
True. I guess those Evil Right Wingers are just not so Murderous after all.

Radical Islamist killing American since 2000 = 3135
Radical Americans killing Muslims since 2000 = 1

Since 9/11 139 Americans have been killed and over 400 injured in 48 acts of Terror by Radical Islamists. And some on the Left tells us not to be concerned. Got some dry land to sell you in the everglades

Old 01-29-2017, 09:47 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
I guess now would be a good time to let everyone know that it could be several days before any names are released, especially when it comes to a serious crime like this one.

In Canada, the cops don't release anything until they are satisfied that they have as much info as they can get, before letting the media in. The investigation "trumps" all other considerations.

By that time, this thread will be on page four and forgotten about.
Nobody will forget it unless even crazier stuff occurs between now and then.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:48 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,019,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
True. I guess those Evil Right Wingers are just not so Murderous after all.

Radical Islamist killing American since 2000 = 3135
Radical Americans killing Muslims since 2000 = 1

Since 9/11 139 Americans have been killed and over 400 injured in 48 acts of Terror by Radical Islamists.
lol uhhh over 26,000 bombs dropped on the Muslim world in 2016. 2-6-thousand.

The alt-white doesn't need hodgepodge terrorists groups or lone wolf's to do their bidding when the pentagon will do it for them.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:50 PM

As a Muslim I feel horrible about this. We'll just need to wait for the facts to come out to judge.

The mosque was the target of a hate crime before.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:53 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,043,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
In peaceful Muslim-loving Canada? What the heck is going on?

Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque, police say - Montreal - CBC News

Really sad to hear. Whether you like Muslims or not, I wish this crap would stop happening everywhere to innocent people. Only thing is I hope it was other Muslims that did it because there's going to be overreaction and hell breaking loose if its non-Muslims. And also I can't wait to see how Canadians go into overdrive mode to keep trying to prove to the world that its the most PC, tolerant and non-racist country on the planet.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:00 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,608,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
lol uhhh over 26,000 bombs dropped on the Muslim world in 2016. 2-6-thousand.

The alt-white doesn't need hodgepodge terrorists groups or lone wolf's to do their bidding when the pentagon will do it for them.
Who was President in 2016?

Old 01-29-2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Who was President in 2016?
Doesnt matter. Trump is potentially going to be more aggressive and Bush destabilized the entire ME with the Iraq invasion. None of them have a good strategy for dealing with these groups.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:03 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,608,564 times
My thoughts and prayers are with the deceased and wounded individuals. Vigilantism and domestic terrorism will NOT be tolerated in North America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies