Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 12:43 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times

Advertisements

And yet another diversion. The conversation is about Kushner.

Need to take your distraction about Lieu over to the Baseless Accusation thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2017, 05:39 AM

59,138 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
That's a flat-out lie! I am against any lying, corrupt politician, regardless of party, as my posts here prove!
"That's a flat-out lie!"

What is a lie?

"Timothy Franz "Tim" Geithner (/ˈɡaɪtnər/; born August 18, 1961) is a former American central banker who served as the 75th United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2013"

"Geithner subsequently paid the additional taxes owed.[55][56] In a statement to the Senate Finance Committee, Geithner called the tax issues "careless," "avoidable," and "unintentional" errors"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Geithner

"Timothy Geithner says he regrets tax mistakes"

""These were careless mistakes," Geithner told members of the Senate Finance Committee during his nearly four-hour confirmation hearing. "They were avoidable mistakes,"

"Geithner, who as Treasury secretary would be in charge of the IRS, paid back taxes for 2003 and 2004 after an IRS audit in 2006. Geithner paid further back taxes and interest after similar problems for his 2001 and 2002 returns were discovered during vetting by the Obama team. In total, Geithner paid $34,023 in back taxes and $8,679 in interest."

Timothy Geithner says he regrets tax mistakes - ABC News

"Treasury Secretary nominee Timothy Geithner implied at his confirmation hearing that the mistakes in his tax returns were caused by his use of the TurboTax software program".

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_b...r-blames-.html

Old 04-17-2017, 05:46 AM

35,714 posts, read 21,081,460 times
https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

to clarify- why not see what exactly the form asks- and then determine why it was not answered. Simple-

Old 04-17-2017, 06:27 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
President Trump values the opinion of Kushner, so it would be foolish to revoke his security clearance.

Is there some question on the Security Clearance questionnaire that asks whether Trump values the opinion of the applicant?

Old 04-17-2017, 06:37 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,852,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
And yet another diversion. The conversation is about Kushner.

Need to take your distraction about Lieu over to the Baseless Accusation thread.

Please remember to REPORT such posts for being OFF-TOPIC and TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD!

Old 04-17-2017, 06:40 AM

23,571 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Prime example that either the Trump campaign didn't know how to 'vet' ANYONE or that Trump had NO problem with Russian influence in the election and his campaign.

Paul Manafort is going down.

HOW did he end up as Trump's campaign manager?

Word has it he's ready to talk. OH, and he just registered as a foreign agent.

Trump has **** poor judgement.

Carter Page? Puhleeze. Who in the WORLD would cite him as their 'foreign policy advisor'?

Donald Trump is either stupid or willing to support traitors. Or both.
Trump's judgement is so bad he could never be elected president making all those ********** decisions.

Somehow Hillary, who made all the right decisions lost.

Was that your left or my right?

Old 04-17-2017, 06:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Well, JFK appointed his brother, Bobby, as attorney general. He said he was the only person he trusted enough. But it's easy to see where it can lead: to a country governed by an oligarchy. Sort of like the royalty that we had to get rid of with the Revolutionary War.

Actually, I like Kushner but his past should be investigated just as closely as anyone else's and he should be held to the same standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Trump's judgement is so bad he could never be elected president making all those ********** decisions.

Somehow Hillary, who made all the right decisions lost.

Was that your left or my right?
But, but, but, HILLARY!

Old 04-17-2017, 07:04 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,668,560 times
I've had the pleasure of filling out the SF86 form a few times (not fun). There's no way you can forget your foreign contacts. No matter how small. Had I not included those, I would not have obtained my security clearance upon further investigation.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:12 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,861,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
The Hill
The lawmaker blasted Kushner for allegedly omitting to disclose numerous contacts he had with Russian officials in months leading up to Trump's inauguration.

Earlier in April, The New York Times reported about the omissions from Kushner's national security questionnaire, including meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, CEO of the Russian state-owned bank Sergey Gorkov and others.

"I have filled out these forms before. They are known as SF86 forms. One of the main reasons that you have this form is to figure out if this person had contacts with foreign officials," Lieu explained.
Dem Rep: Kushner's security clearance should be 'revoked'

Yes, it absolutely should be revoked!
Ah the Libre-tard outrage of the day, Can't wait to see what tomorrows will be.

RR

Old 04-17-2017, 07:15 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Ah the Libre-tard outrage of the day, Can't wait to see what tomorrows will be.

RR
Funny, I can't wait to see what lame excuses for Trump Conservitards will be making tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies