Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 10:34 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,870,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I use to blow up snails with firecrackers as a kid. I'm suprised I haven't killed my first human yet.
Blowing up invertebrates with firecrackers is a little different from more serious forms of animal cruelty.

Things like putting kittens into microwave ovens, setting dogs on fire, capturing birds and other small animals and stomping them, etc.

That kind of cruelty to animals and other activities are often the signs of sadistic and psychopathic behavior. Just like people who expose themselves to children often end up progressing to child molestation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2008, 10:36 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Thanks Frank. I feel much better about myself now.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Snake I used to kill snakes when ever I saw them. But I think if I met you I would buy you lunch.
Years back 3 marines and a sailor rented a car kidnapped a young japanese girl and raped her. The media made it look as though all marines and sailors do such things. Those individuals when found guilty received their punishment.
The media prints what they want regardless of facts.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:23 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Its not my opinion, its well established psychological fact. Did you also play with fire and wet the bed?
If so then you might have a problem.

Psycopathic personality triad, bed wetting, pyromania and torturing small animals...

What Makes Serial Killers Tick? - The Crime Library - The Crime library

Old 03-04-2008, 11:29 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,194,634 times
This reminds me of the run up to the Iraq invasion where Saddam's troops were rummaging through the Kuwaiti hospitals killing babies in incubators or the famous scene of the white puppy being used to test chemical weapons. (as though we never used animals as test subjects for military goods)

Come on now folks, I know you can do it... group eye roll...

Old 03-04-2008, 02:50 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
This reminds me of the run up to the Iraq invasion where Saddam's troops were rummaging through the Kuwaiti hospitals killing babies in incubators or the famous scene of the white puppy being used to test chemical weapons. (as though we never used animals as test subjects for military goods)

Come on now folks, I know you can do it... group eye roll...
What I think is interesting is the video has apparently been removed from Youtube, the news wouldn't show it but how many times have we seen alot worse.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:54 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
But you also know that this story (about the soldiers killing babies in incubators) was dispelled a long time ago.

The country of Japan has been in lock down for weeks now because of more stupid Marine activity; rapes, aggravated assault, etc.

Isolated incidents in great numbers.

Last edited by chielgirl; 03-04-2008 at 03:08 PM..

Old 03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
LM1

833 posts, read 998,752 times
I found it on the web elsewhere.

If that video is found to be true, I hope he receives a dishonorable discharge.

Old 03-04-2008, 03:02 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,887,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
What I think is interesting is the video has apparently been removed from Youtube, the news wouldn't show it but how many times have we seen alot worse.
I saw it on the national news.

Old 03-04-2008, 03:39 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Conservative: This war has killed an overestimated 1 million Iraqis and one soldier threw a puppy off a cliff.

Liberal: Why did he throw a puppy off a cliff?

Conservative: See, no one cares about the Iraqis.

Tell me that isn't the truth.

That isn't the truth.

Those generalizations are about as meaningful as a story of one marine abusing a puppy is about the entire USMC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies