Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 06:16 AM

6,751 posts, read 3,372,535 times

Advertisements

Presidents come and go. I've lived through many in my lifetime, some I've liked and some I haven't, and I'm still here. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

If you think your life is really that bad under Pres. Trump, leave. See how much you like it somewhere else. The whole notion of leaving the country because you don't like the president is completely ridiculous. Grow up, stop whining, and get a life.

The beauty of the system is that nobody can be president forever. The Unites States will still be here long after Donald Trump is out of office. Unfortunately, the liberals will still be here, too. And if I had to bet, they'll still be whining and sobbing about some perceived injustice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2017, 06:19 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
You noticed that too?
Oh yeah. When you hear the libs talking about fleeing to another country, they almost always pick countries that have a white majority.

"I'm going to Canada."

"I'm going to England."

"I'm going to Sweden."

"I'm going to Denmark."

"I'm going to Ireland."

Old 04-09-2017, 06:39 AM

27,581 posts, read 28,687,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Oh yeah. When you hear the libs talking about fleeing to another country, they almost always pick countries that have a white majority.

"I'm going to Canada."

"I'm going to England."

"I'm going to Sweden."

"I'm going to Denmark."

"I'm going to Ireland."
I'm not interested in moving out of the U.S. It's still the best country, as far as I'm concerned.

But if I were to move, then I too would pick countries like the ones you listed.

Old 04-09-2017, 06:41 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,501,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

"I'm going to Canada."

"I'm going to England."

"I'm going to Sweden."

"I'm going to Denmark."

"I'm going to Ireland."
Yet conservatives and Trump supporters are all phobosisticismists. Or nazis....

When oblunder won twice I didn't want to flee. I wanted to become a thorn in his and his supporters side, stay and fight.

Never lived in a gated community sheltered from others.
Had the pleasure to work with and work for various different folks. Have alot of friends of just about every faith, nationality and skin tone. Live in a diverse area in FL. (Would be better if it wasn't so densely populated and had property to rip around on the quads and dirtbikes and be able to shoot stuff, and have bon fires in the back yard)

Didn't get the manifesto that states if you are for supporting law, particularly immigration law, you're a phobosisticismist. Ohwell. Flee away.

Old 04-09-2017, 07:16 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post

I share the sentiments of those fleeing, but I would choose Ireland or New Zealand over Canada!
So when are you packing your bags and moving?

I thought so.

Old 04-09-2017, 07:19 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,982,264 times
This country as a whole will always be better than one man or woman. What a bunch of idiots.

Old 04-09-2017, 07:22 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Such drama from these people.

Old 04-09-2017, 07:22 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
“The United States is losing its mind,” one person wrote.
“I am heartbroken seeing our America be torn apart . . . by one, out-of-touch billionaire,” another wrote.
“Please help me,” another wrote.

Americans Adrift: Can a remote island in Canada become a safe harbor for those who want to flee Donald Trump?

I share the sentiments of those fleeing, but I would choose Ireland or New Zealand over Canada!
Great!

My family and that of my wife's has been here since 1632 and 1628, respectively. We are "owners" and you are a "renter". Glad to see you go.

American political sentiments have changed throughout the course of history, with only the guarantee of the opportunity to succeed or fail, not a guarantee of success.

Only the fascist nature of the left over the last 40 years has threatened that opportunity and attempted to use authoritarian control of the government to stifle individual liberties in favor of increasing central power at the expense of the individual.

More regulations and government = less individual freedom

Liberalism = Fascism

Old 04-09-2017, 07:35 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,908,767 times
FWIW

When we were living in Mexico, prior to the McCain-Obama election we met a couple from Phoenix who were on vacation and looking for property, saying they were going to move to Mexico if Obama won.

We saw them after the election and they did indeed buy a house in our village.

Old 04-09-2017, 07:38 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
“The United States is losing its mind,” one person wrote.
“I am heartbroken seeing our America be torn apart . . . by one, out-of-touch billionaire,” another wrote.
“Please help me,” another wrote.

Americans Adrift: Can a remote island in Canada become a safe harbor for those who want to flee Donald Trump?

Doubt you'd qualify for residency in any of those places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies