Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 12:05 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
In the not too distant future, the Progressive mob will turn against the city governments and citizens in California, Oregon, and Washington state that aren't deemed Leftist enough to the mob. They will. Progressive college administrators are being eaten by a few, but very violent group, of their own students and the mob's power grows each time they are allowed to win by intimidation, threats of violence, and violence.
You are correct. They have already said, in public, that they do not respect "liberals" (the very people that you just talked about: Those not "left enough"). Right now they won't do anything to liberals, but they will, in the future, if people do not stand up against these putrid, unwashed thugs.

The problem is, most of this nation has been sleeping for a very long time. I commented on a thread some time ago, a couple of years ago, that these commies have been at this for decades...they've been working towards this for a long, long time, yet no one wanted to believe that.

As much as we may dislike what "the other side" is saying, and yes, it can be difficult to listen to some of the absolute garbage these people are vomiting out of their mouths...the level of stupidity can make a person feel ill...it is necessary. You will never know what is going on if you don't listen to those you don't agree with. You will never know what is going on if you continually shout down what you consider the opposition. You will never know what is going on if you pretend that all is well, or that there's no such thing happening, or that those who try to tell you it's happening are wearing "tin foil hats".

Politics is much more than just voting for a President or local Representatives. It's more than voting for a mayor. It's more than voting for a Governor. It's more than voting for local city council. There's much more to it than that, and most people are unaware either by ignorance or desire to pretend it's nothing more.

People have been warning us for decades about these groups...which are ultimately tied to one single group. I wasn't born back then, but I did read about it by someone who tried to warn people about this. No one paid attention. Here we are.

They have been emboldened by the last administration. They are no longer hiding that they are there, but they are still hiding what they actually want. They give a false ideology - it's not for the "protection" of other races, not. one. bit. It is about absolute power.

The idiots who are on the streets with their bike locks, glass bottles, M80s, and other objects they will bring in the future, are too stupid to know that they are being used. Those upper-middle-class white kids have no idea just what is in store for them by the very people they are helping gain any type of power. These kids are not valuable humans, they are mere numbers. And these groups will not hesitate to destroy that which they no longer need, when that time comes. They are that stupid, but that is why these organizations prey on younger people.

By the time they get to attacking liberals, it's too late. So I warn again, to the morons on here who want to cheer them on, or gloat about some supposed "leftist" win, unless you are a communist in hiding, you are not going to be spared because you are not "left enough".

What I have said to some of those liberals who have come over to the right because they hate what they are seeing out of the left, now that these organizations are blatantly marching in the streets, we told you a long time ago: You keep voting to give the left power and watch what happens. One day, it's going to shift and you will be the one that they hate. It's already happening with a lot of white liberals who are not brainwashed in to supporting hate groups like BAMN and anti-fa. That's why they are leaving the liberals behind and going to the right.

We warned you. Many have been warning you for years. For decades. When are the liberals going to get it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2017, 12:09 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,280,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You are correct. They have already said, in public, that they do not respect "liberals" (the very people that you just talked about: Those not "left enough"). Right now they won't do anything to liberals, but they will, in the future, if people do not stand up against these putrid, unwashed thugs.
This was painted on a wall in Berkeley at one of the several recent riot-protests:

Old 04-27-2017, 12:16 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Actually lately people have been standing up to them. People have been showing up and fighting back. They are dismissed as alt-rights or neo Nazis. I saw one video where counter protesters showed up and started ripping the masks off of these punks and taking videos of their faces.
I'm talking about leaders, not grass roots movements who are creating their own organizations. I'm talking about those who can say if an event continues or not, who can tell the police to go in and stop it or tell them to stand down, the ones who can call these people for what they are: domestic terrorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
This was painted on a wall in Berkeley at one of the several recent riot-protests:
You know someone is going to come along and pretend that was spray painted by someone on the right. To any person who does that, let me tell you in advance: You're a complete idiot.

Libs:

I will debate with liberals on here, and I will get sarcastic and mock some of what you say, but in reality, I actually like some liberals. I don't agree with just about everything you say in regards to politics, (very few points I agree with), but that does not mean that I want you to be hurt in any way. You have the right to speak, you have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, you have the right to go about your day and do things that make you happy. We may agree on a lot of other things, pets, nature, fun activities, remodeling, movies, music, whatever...for the love of god just fricken listen. They don't care about you, either.

Old 04-27-2017, 12:17 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,371,679 times
Get the water cannon. They'll be clean on the outside at least.

Old 04-27-2017, 12:28 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,371,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
In the not too distant future, the Progressive mob will turn against the city governments and citizens in California, Oregon, and Washington state that aren't deemed Leftist enough to the mob. They will. Progressive college administrators are being eaten by a few, but very violent group, of their own students and the mob's power grows each time they are allowed to win by intimidation, threats of violence, and violence.
We can only hope the whole west coast slides out into the ocean.

The only thing I'll miss is the nice trees and scenery, the fantastic nice cars and Wranglerstar's Youtube Videos.

The rest can go to . . . you know.

Old 04-27-2017, 12:55 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
What a bunch of weasily cowards. I'm talking about those who refuse to march because of some vague threats.
They didn't cancel the Family Event before checking with the Police Department about Protection from these Threats of Violence ....... the Police would not give them any assurance of Protection. The Citizens have already seen the Riots by the Progressive Anarchist Mobs - you can't hold a Family Event with no protection from the Police & City Government, and the Police do NOTHING to stop them or protect the public.

Old 04-27-2017, 12:57 PM

10,097 posts, read 10,018,617 times
I really don't understand why conservatives are calling the Anti-Fa fascists themselves? It actually hurts their argument because they could be making a much stronger case that the Anti-Fa is following in the same tradition as ALL OTHER MARXIST/ANARCHIST movements of the past. This is what they do. They deem all other viewpoints to theirs as reactionary and violently try to stomp it out. From the Communists in Castros armies to the Commies in Mao's Cultural Revolution. A lot of them are anarchists and if you read the history of the Anarchists in Spain, who are touted as heroes on the left, you will find that they were akin to religious zealots. Read up on the history of these supposed glorious workers collectives when they took over some Spanish country towns before the Civil War. They behaved like ISIS did, I am not kidding.

Conservatives need to stop labeling them as "fascists" because it makes it seem as though only fascists suppress thoughts and opinions. Communists and Anarchists do it too and at much worse levels as seen in history. Call them for what they are; Communists and Anarchists.

We need a re-reading of history. Also, the commies and anarchists HATE liberals just as much as conservatives. I've read their literature before and they talk about liberals with the same disdain as conservatives.

Old 04-27-2017, 12:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
They didn't cancel the Family Event before checking with the Police Department about Protection from these Threats of Violence ....... the Police would not give them any assurance of Protection.
We never have assurance of being free from violence.

Quote:
The Citizens have already seen the Riots by the Progressive Anarchist Mobs - you can't hold a Family Event with no protection from the Police & City Government, and the Police do NOTHING to stop them or protect the public.
They did not say they would have no protection. The police are not going to stand around doing nothing. Sheesh.

Old 04-27-2017, 12:59 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
I really don't understand why conservatives are calling the Anti-Fa fascists themselves? It actually hurts their argument because they could be making a much stronger case that the Anti-Fa is following in the same tradition as ALL OTHER MARXIST/ANARCHIST movements of the past. This is what they do. They deem all other viewpoints to theirs as reactionary and violently try to stomp it out. From the Communists in Castros armies to the Commies in Mao's Cultural Revolution. A lot of them are anarchists and if you read the history of the Anarchists in Spain, who are touted as heroes on the left, you will find that they were akin to religious zealots. Read up on the history of these supposed glorious workers collectives when they took over some Spanish country towns before the Civil War. They behaved like ISIS did, I am not kidding.

Conservatives need to stop labeling them as "fascists" because it makes it seem as though only fascists suppress thoughts and opinions. Communists and Anarchists do it too and at much worse levels as seen in history. Call them for what they are; Communists and Anarchists.

We need a re-reading of history. Also, the commies and anarchists HATE liberals just as much as conservatives. I've read their literature before and they talk about liberals with the same disdain as conservatives.
You are right, Politicians do it also. Many supported it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipart...ign_Reform_Act

Old 04-27-2017, 01:04 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,345,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
bep0p, Staphangel, evilcart, Enigma, unbrainwashed, and a few others will be along to tell us how it's perfectly acceptable to use threats of violence to silence and stifle those you don't like. How this is justified because it's those NAZI Republicans they were against, and that's good and righteous. How no one's right of speech or expression or assembly was infringed upon because it was a non-governmental organization doing the threatening. How the credible threats of violence are *themselves* just enactments of free speech. How there was no violence and no abridgement because all they did is just decide not to hold the parade.

Tell me I'm wrong guys.

-----------------------------------------

My prediction: this will continue. It will grow, become more bold and stifling, people will be hurt and eventually some will die, and the next steps will build upon this new normal.
You've been challenged, little Fascists; are you going to grow some backbone and defend your "thinking" .... or just continue to sulk in your safe spaces?

We don't want to silence you because, as we proved with Mr. Fiyero a few days ago, every time you post, you reveal the contradictions in your own ideology.

Embarrass yourselves with pretzel-logic, or shame yourselves with silence -- the choice is yours.

We're waiting ... and prepared to wait for a long time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies