Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 10:30 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,374,846 times

Advertisements

When mental illness is promoted it spreads, this is just another example of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2017, 10:33 AM

448 posts, read 367,285 times
Well call me a bigot.

Old 07-20-2017, 10:53 AM

783 posts, read 578,711 times
Unlucky-in-love transgender woman reveals she's rejected by straight men because she still has 'male parts'

Not satire for those of you who are wondering.

Quote:
The boys call Claire 'gorgeous' and took her number, with one asking if he should put her in his phone under 'beautiful.'

But when Claire later revealed they were transgender she didn't hear from them again.

She said: 'Most guys I've met, I meet them one time literally, and after that nothing.'

'I've never had an actual relationship and it's kind of odd to me. What is the issue, is it me?'

'Once I have the surgery I think that will change a lot for me because now if I meet a straight guy who doesn't know we can't get physical.

However she acknowledges that 'if I don't tell him and then if he finds out' it will lead to complications.
Yeah, bro, it's you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDoeUnWpccA (BBC video of the guy in the article trying to trick men into dating him)

Old 07-20-2017, 11:13 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,089,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
https://medusamagazine.com/youre-a-b...h-a-gay-friend

Really can't even make this stuff up anymore.

What is happening to our society?
You know this is a troll piece -- LOLOL -- it worked -- LOLOL.

Old 07-20-2017, 11:43 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,187,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosstimbers Okie View Post
I just need to figure out what kind of Trans I should pick. Surely there is a Trans out there for me?

I am straight, but I will admit that I get turned on by the classic Trans Am GTA, with its 5.7 liter, 350 cubic inch V8. The 16-inch diamond-spoke alloy wheels make my nipples hard.

Old 07-20-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
This kinds of opinions and the online "news" sites and blogs that promote them are as fringe as the Neo-Nazi blogs that liberals cite to try to convince the public that white supremacy and neo-Nazi ideology are central to the mainstream of the GOP.

I agree that this is fringe stuff, but what is mainstream today was once fringe. People are right to keep an eye on Neo Nazis, as well as on the current cultural movement towards gender fluidity. There comes a point when people get so worked up over their fringe convictions that they cross a line and violence follows.

Old 07-20-2017, 12:04 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,589,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
I agree that this is fringe stuff, but what is mainstream today was once fringe. People are right to keep an eye on Neo Nazis, as well as on the current cultural movement towards gender fluidity. There comes a point when people get so worked up over their fringe convictions that they cross a line and violence follows.
So are you worried that you'll succumb to the gay man trying to lure you into bed?

Old 07-20-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
So are you worried that you'll succumb to the gay man trying to lure you into bed?

No more than I am worried about white supremacists coming to burn crosses in my neighborhood. But some of us are concerned with the direction our culture takes, even when it doesn't impact us directly and it is none of our business, at least not yet. If you didn't have similar concerns, you would not be posting here.
Unless you just like to troll.

Last edited by CapnTrips; 07-20-2017 at 12:22 PM..

Old 07-20-2017, 12:38 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,589,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
No more than I am worried about white supremacists coming to burn crosses in my neighborhood. But some of us are concerned with the direction our culture takes, even when it doesn't impact us directly and it is none of our business, at least not yet. If you didn't have similar concerns, you would not be posting here.
Unless you just like to troll.
Asking a question isn't trolling unless one is overly sensitive.

Last edited by thefragile; 07-20-2017 at 12:51 PM..

Old 07-20-2017, 01:10 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,482,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I think your statistic is a little on the high side. Also there is self improvement. On the other hand I would suspect a much higher percentage of men would not be interested in dating a woman with a penis.
The statistic was meant to be flippant.
But my point was who cares about who is complaining about people not wanting to date them? All those nice guys who say that women just like bad boys? Several transgendered people who think they are owed something? Old women who get upset that men their age want younger women?

Who the hell cares what they're whining about and what they think they're entitled to in the dating world?

I'm just saying that acting like a few transgender people being unreasonable is some kind of news or different than everyone else who's unreasonable is silly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies