Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 09:04 PM

471 posts, read 826,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The gay friends I've had in the past probably all thought they were too good for me.
See there! They are bigots!! And you call such uppity bigots friends...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 09:07 PM

471 posts, read 826,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
From the start of that article:

If you have to start a sentence with a clarification that you’re not racist, that’s a pretty good indicator that you need to reevaluate whatever you’re about to say aand your probably wrong.

She needs to proof read her text.

She also needs to consult a dictionary for the definition of racism.

The entire article is just another exercise in Kafkatrapping.
Why are you so presumptuous to assume that she is a she?

Old 07-19-2017, 09:30 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,369,707 times
This kinds of opinions and the online "news" sites and blogs that promote them are as fringe as the Neo-Nazi blogs that liberals cite to try to convince the public that white supremacy and neo-Nazi ideology are central to the mainstream of the GOP.

This is rabble rousing at its finest and to fall for it is pathetic.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:31 PM

6,476 posts, read 4,079,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
https://medusamagazine.com/youre-a-b...h-a-gay-friend

Really can't even make this stuff up anymore.

What is happening to our society?
Nothing isn't happening to society, I'm sure others have said this but your getting trolled.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:08 PM

6,476 posts, read 4,079,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
This kinds of opinions and the online "news" sites and blogs that promote them are as fringe as the Neo-Nazi blogs that liberals cite to try to convince the public that white supremacy and neo-Nazi ideology are central to the mainstream of the GOP.

This is rabble rousing at its finest and to fall for it is pathetic.
Nailed the coffin on this head. While their might be a group of seven people in a trendy San Francisco Gayborhood "pushing" this agenda. This is like pretending westboro church represents Conservatives
Or even evangelicals. This is a "movement" (if you can even call it that) that is like every other fringe movement not he Internet. Next thing you know we can know say that Kidnapping fantasy forums are mainstream among the alt-right or some B.S because one Alt-right member kidnapped some one through a kidnapping fantasy forum. While the alt-right are as borderline racist as you can get to blatantly racist they don't support violence among minorities.
Even then this article is clearly B.S that the author doesn't believe themselves. I wouldn't be shocked if that was a fake news site that tried to straddle the border between outlandish and something believable so they can get add revenue for posting random stuff because they know the cons would come running for the bait.

I'm probably not the only one who notices but it seems the conservatives know more about SJW sites than liberals. You don't see any liberal posters going on brietbart/Stormfront and saying "look at what the cons wrote". I mean if it wasn't for the cons I wouldn't know that as a liberal minded person I'm supposed to be pushing pedophilia and have a MANBLA sticker on all the family cars...

Old 07-19-2017, 10:19 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,848,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
SOME Transgender people are complaining about non-transgendered people not wanting to date them. That is not satire.
Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

Stupid people complain about stupid things.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
In college, a lesbian told me "..everybody was sexually fluid, so you should try new things" (meaning, do it with her)

She has her opinions and i know what I like. I think it should be the end of the story. Lucky for me, she didn't say I was a bigot although she didn't agree with me when I said, "I just don't find women attractive." lol
Agree here. Some of his don't have to eat a kitty to know we wouldn't like it. Some of us like it without even trying it. Just like not all guys have to eat a weenie to know they wouldn't like it. Some of them like it without even trying it.

Some people pretend to like eating kitty, while secretly eating weenie. Others pretend to like eating weenie, while secretly eating kitty.

Still others like both. Sometimes together.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:32 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
https://medusamagazine.com/youre-a-b...h-a-gay-friend

Really can't even make this stuff up anymore.

What is happening to our society?
Yeah ok.......... Do you like Bridges? Send me a check and I will sell you one....

Old 07-19-2017, 10:59 PM

Stupid is as stupid does...or writes.

Things like this drive me nuts, because people associate nutso ideas like this with trans people like me, and think we all believe this crap.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
laugh all you want. Homosexuals are some of the most promiscuous, sexually perverted people out there. This type of thought in this article is expected from many of them.
Seeing as I'm celibate, explain how I am promiscuous and sexually perverted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies