Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 11:19 AM

46,967 posts, read 26,011,859 times

Advertisements

Hoax site. Come on, guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 11:24 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,650,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Some of you read ONE article, ignored my About Us post - didn't click on the links to the two articles which clearly are NOT satire - yet you insist the site is all satire.

And you're saying Sonny's an idiot????!!!
Welp, I posted similar articles similar to the main article, from legit sources like Washington Post. LOL. But this site is just some random feminist blog. Keyword, blog. But I guess people on these forums don't know what a "blog" means, these days

https://medusamagazine.com/about-us

blog
bläɡ/Submit

a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.

verb: blog; 3rd person present: blogs; past tense: blogged; past participle: blogged; gerund or present participle: blogging

Old 07-19-2017, 11:36 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Look out! The gays are going to force you into gay sex! That's the Conservative argument against gay marriage, isn't it? They're going to destroy straight marriage by forcing their gayness on everyone!

Better go hide under your bed. Those scary gays are everywhere!

Hilarious.
Lol, it shows how weak willed these people who are offended by this. Why be offended if you can't be talked into it? Clearly, they secretly believe they could.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:55 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,181,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, it shows how weak willed these people who are offended by this. Why be offended if you can't be talked into it? Clearly, they secretly believe they could.

Who's offended? As far as I'm concerned, people can have sex with whoever they like as long as consent is given. I'm simply amazed that people can be so blinded by gender/sex politics that they think a person's sexuality is like a T-shirt that you can take on or off, depending on how the political winds blow (no pun intended).
And so arrogant as to criticize those who prefer to pick their own sex partners privately, without the approval of the progressive left.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:59 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
No, the offensive part is gays thinking straight people want anything to do with them sexually. They need to get off their soapbox and accept that they are the outliers.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
Who's offended? As far as I'm concerned, people can have sex with whoever they like as long as consent is given. I'm simply amazed that people can be so blinded by gender/sex politics that they think a person's sexuality is like a T-shirt that you can take on or off, depending on how the political winds blow (no pun intended).
And so arrogant as to criticize those who prefer to pick their own sex partners privately, without the approval of the progressive left.
Seems you're offended if you think the left are criticizing your choice in sex partner. Here's a clue: we don't care.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
No, the offensive part is gays thinking straight people want anything to do with them sexually. They need to get off their soapbox and accept that they are the outliers.
Lol, talk about getting off your soapbox. I assure you, gays aren't interested in you.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:04 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Lol, talk about getting off your soapbox. I assure you, gays aren't interested in you.
You have no idea if they are or not. Why do you think you are some Oracle of everything factual and true? You are far, far from it. After everything you say, I'm assuming you're gay and think like the above mentioned article. I assure you, straight people don't want some senior citizen homosexual.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:04 PM

1,490 posts, read 1,822,519 times
This reeks of satire to me. I'm all for LGBT rights but come on.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
You have no idea if they are or not. Why do you think you are some Oracle of everything factual and true? You are far, far from it. After everything you say, I'm assuming you're gay and think like the above mentioned article. I assure you, straight people don't want some senior citizen homosexual.
You don't need to worry about it, trust me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies