Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 09:56 AM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Looks like its mostly among guys who live in rural, conservative areas. I'm surprised I've not heard of it living where I do. Any guy who would have sex with another guy is gay or at least bi. "Bud sex" seems to be just an outlet for closeted gay/bi guys to release tension in environments where it's not acceptable to be gay. My guess is its similar to the homoeroticism you commonly see in evangelical Christian youth groups.

As a closeted gay guy myself, I can attest that there are parts of the US where saying "I'm gay" is one of the most socially damning things you can say. Yet, there are LGBT people everywhere. This is pretty much the white, rural equivalent of "down low brothers" in the black community.

So that is why when I go up to my cabin a few of the neighbors that I will have a beer with keep telling me that I have a "Purdy mouth" ..... I never knew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 09:56 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,650,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Says the guy who thought this was worthy of a thread to begin with. Your continued efforts to explain yourself are making this thread funnier than your initial backtracking. Carry on. We're all enjoying your futile protests to the contrary. Funny stuff!
Well, you do have this option to, ya know, not click on the thread. No one put a gun to your head, so....again, am I missing something? Or are you offended by gay people? Are you homophobic? Do you have issues with gays? You should see someone about that.

I'm just waiting on the part where I was offended by this. LOL. I'll leave you be, though, since you just ruined your argument by asking "why I made this thread", yet, you're the one who clicked and responded on it.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:57 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I'm just waiting on the part where I was offended by this. LOL. This is what you said about me. So if you have no proof of whatever you're talking about, I'll leave you be.
Quote:
Really can't even make this stuff up anymore.

What is happening to our society?
You're right, you really can't make this stuff up.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:58 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Show me where I backpeddled and said I believed this article, then you'd have a legit argument. But I never said that. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Only fail I see is someone being so triggered by a fluff piece article.
That's sad that you see yourself as a failure. Buck up buttercup, maybe you'll have better luck next time.

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
We've seen this argument before, too, so it doesn't look like satire to me:

https://medusamagazine.com/the-rise-...ng-white-males

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
No one thinks it's bigoted to not have sex with a man if you don't want to.
Exactly. It's no different than the fact gay men don't have straight sex unless they are at least bit bi.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:59 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,650,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You're right, you really can't make this stuff up.
That equals me being offended?

LMAO!

You suck at making arguments, bud.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:00 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Some of you must be into this kind of thing and feel you're being judged because nothing else would seem to justify your attacking the original poster the way you are.

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
>There is nothing inherently gay or weird about sucking another man’s penis.<

This has gotta be a gay "The Onion"

1,225 posts, read 3,230,422 times
As a gay man, I have encountered numerous straight-identified men who are at the very least curious, and many who enjoy occasional encounters with other guys.

With that said, this article is clearly satire. No one would think of a guy as a bigot if he didn't have the desire to sleep with dudes. Come on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies