Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2017, 05:05 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Some are happy:

"“Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth,” David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, wrote in a Twitter post shortly after Mr. Trump spoke."
I wonder if Trump critics will ever stop hyperventilating about "racism" long enough to disavow their own racist support for racist discrimination against whites in affirmative action programs.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:06 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
You just proved how "deplorable" the TRUMP ZOMBIES ARE!
I didn't vote for him, nor do I even like him.

I guess you're so unhinged it doesn't matter.

Keep up the hatred and division, you're doing a fantastic job.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:06 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
They also chanted, "Jews will not replace us!" How are you going to white-wash that?
Had they been black and said "Whites will not replace us!", what does it mean?

What is someone feeling when they say something like that? Do they feel privileged? Or do they feel weak and abused?

Old 08-16-2017, 05:07 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So you want Duke getting more publicity? You want Duke in the headlines?
I don't care how much publicity David Duke gets. What a normal moral president would have said is, "And hey David Duke, I don't want your thanks, or your praise.. I condemn everything you stand for."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Just sad. I never gave Obama carte blanche support. If Obama had done what Trump is doing now, I would have been ashamed much less going on boards and supporting him. I would have hidden under a rock.

Stop reading alt right trash and open your eyes. The truth is a difficult concept in this day and age for many, but it is there if you want to see it.
Quote your posts where you spoke out against Obama dropping bombs in Syria.

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Both sides were not equally guilty of violence.

Hear from a woman who was THERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFMHFlIozmw&t=117s

How the white nationalist groups advertised the rally:

https://itsgoingdown.org/unite-right...guns-want-war/
Why should I care about what some woman "who was there" said?

She's obviously just pushing her own agenda.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:09 AM

Quote:
I don't care how much publicity David Duke gets. What a normal moral president would have said is, "And hey David Duke, I don't want your thanks, or your praise.. I condemn everything you stand for."
So, when he condemned white nationalists and Nazis, that wasn't enough? You think he should condemn each one by name that has written anything positive about him? That's just dumb, a blanket condemnation is enough.

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Why should I care about what some woman "who was there" said?

She's obviously just pushing her own agenda.
Why should you care? So you get a more accurate picture of what actually happened in Charlottesville. One side came to incite violence, and intimidate people. You should just actually watch the video, but I know you won't.

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
I didn't vote for him, nor do I even like him.

I guess you're so unhinged it doesn't matter.

Keep up the hatred and division, you're doing a fantastic job.

ROTFLMBO, your brown-nosing posts prove differently!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Quote:
You can deny it all day, but Obama supporters are no different than Trump supporters.

If you're just too partisan to see it, you'll just remain blind to your reflection in the mirror.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Then he began to divide the country, starting with the arrest of Professor Gates by the Cambridge police.

Obama said that the police were "stupid" even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Great role model for "anti-racism"....a racist president who automatically sides with a black against whites -- even though he "doesn't know what actually happened".
Trump had a "beer summit" as I recall. I don't where you get your quotes. Obama was not perfect, but he was not a divider nor did he conduct himself in the disgraceful way Trump does.

Trump inherited a strong country albeit with some social fabric strains. Trump rather than attempting to lessen the strains has taken that fabric and is attempting to rip it a part.

Open your eyes.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies