Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 08:47 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Who cares??? Seriously enough with these petty snippets.
well we get that you don't. But many americans still believe in honesty and even more believe it is time Trump and his supporters stop with the endless lying and attempts to normalise lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
So, you can news from the United Kingdom.

You'll find most that support Trump support ONE GOD, in case you are so unfamiliar with the stance of most conservatives.

Also, this was during the WORK day which eliminates many of Trump's supporters, you know, people that aren't on welfare or adult children living in their basements generally aren't the ones that support Trump.

How anyone that supports the "queen mother of lies" can say anything about Trump or his supporters......

You might try using reliable sources, UK is not a part of the USA, and they might still be as ticked off about having their butts whipped in the American Revolution as you all over the "queen of lies" losing the election! Try to find an unbiased source.

TRIPLE DIGIT HEAT: Donald Trump Rally in Phoenix Draws Big Crowds and Protests | Time.com I lived in Tucson for 6 years, I know what that heat is like. Talk dedicated!!!!!!!!!! I wonder who was paying the protesters this time, heard they were having a hard time raising funds since Hillary went down in November.
NONSENSE argument mate. Absolute rubbish. a UK source is absolutely fine just as a french Mexican Canadian or many others would be. There are no borders on reliable sources . Next you will be claiming the news source must be Fox or infowars to be valid.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:53 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
can't rep you

it still amazes me just how much and how often Trump supporters will lie even when they KNOW they will be exposed. These folks are the same ones who go to church on sunday, and post fake pictures on tuesday...

hypocrites, and liars
Wont rep you. It still amazes me how much and how often liberals and the partisan media tries to spin facts into their left wing fantasy of "no one showed up..boo hoo, nobody likes Trump" BS mantra. I live in Phoenix by the way. I have walked those streets for decades, the crowd size was imense despite film crews trying to show half empty rooms before and after the event..never live for some reason. THREAD FAIL

Old 08-23-2017, 08:56 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
The left always said the Trump crowds were smaller than reported. The real crowd that went to the voting booth blew the left away. TRUMP WON.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:01 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,500,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Wont rep you. It still amazes me how much and how often liberals and the partisan media tries to spin facts into their left wing fantasy of "no one showed up..boo hoo, nobody likes Trump" BS mantra. I live in Phoenix by the way. I have walked those streets for decades, the crowd size was imense despite film crews trying to show half empty rooms before and after the event..never live for some reason. THREAD FAIL

Wow. You live in Phoenix. Well that just beats all. Or not. No spin by the liberals, But POTUS deliberately leaving out all controversial words in his Charlotte speeches? Well that is the height of fake news. Nothing new for president bone spur. A well known coward.

One cannot have an honest conversation with a dishonest person. And that is the fail of Trump rallies.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:04 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Yup.
Who would want to run the gauntlet now?
With this rally coming so soon after the violence in Charlottesville, it was a given that there would be a mob outside of the convention center grounds.

Anyone who wanted to go inside still had to park their car and get back into it. Common sense would naturally keep a lot of Trump's supporters away.

That photo wasn't fake. I presumed there was going to be a riser behind Trump, because it makes a good visual to have a wall of people behind him.

If the room had been packed, you know there would have been many photos of the crowd. Trump's crew knew beforehand the crowd would be light; that was why there was only one small riser section that was erected on the floor.

The actual crowd size wasn't important anyway.

The TV visuals were, and that's the only reason the rally was held. Was there any crowd noise? Nope. Nothing like it would have been if there had actually been a packed room. Was there any stray movement going on? Nope. Nobody was seen jockeying for a better view.

This whole thing was as staged as it could be. Phoenix didn't want him to come, but Trump had to put on another episode of his little show to keep feeling important.

What I found interesting was Trump's crew selected only the best-looking folks to go stand behind him on the riser. I didn't see any raggedy rednecks in that bunch, or really old or overweight people. They really cherry-picked the crowd before the show went on the air.

All the TV crews were restricted to just one small area directly in front of the podium. I never saw any other shots at all. They were probably blocked on 3 sides so no shots of the total crowd could be taken. That's basic campaign technique.

The most interesting of all to me was a set of twin ladies who stood behind him wearing red caps. They were photogenic as all getouts, and they were both made up to the nines. Great for visuals.
The fire marshals have limits on these arenas.. If there are empty seats it is because the people are standing on the floor and not in the seats. They are not allowed to go over the limit set for safety . Trump goes to the limit and many don't get in.The camera panned around the room and showed a huge crowd.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:13 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Who cares??? Seriously enough with these petty snippets.
Trump cares. He's still bragging about crowd sizes. Heck, he's still bragging about the PRIMARY debates.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:17 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The fire marshals have limits on these arenas.. If there are empty seats it is because the people are standing on the floor and not in the seats. They are not allowed to go over the limit set for safety . Trump goes to the limit and many don't get in.The camera panned around the room and showed a huge crowd.
Exactly. Fox 10 Phoenix was showing the MASSIVE line outside before the rally, it was thousands.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Why even argue over this when you can watch the whole event on youtube? I heard the Phoenix police estimated 19000 people were there. I assume they included the few hundred Antifa.
i heard phoenix police said more like 30 poeple...

(see we can all post rubbish and not back it up. go find your proof, or by the laws of the interwebs it is 14 people)

Old 08-23-2017, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
3 pages and counting says thread win.

but more importantly the photos don't lie, but trump and his supporters do. We saw Trump lying on Jan 20th and lying right up until today. a large majority of Americans believe trump is a liar and that is a checkable fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies