Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 10:34 PM

478 posts, read 959,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
So, what was the group that controlled us all of this time? Who is behind the sceene calling these shots?

I repeatedly see postings from multiple posters mentioning this all powerful group. I see posters agreeing with your sentiments. What do you mean in your posting?
For example, straight from your buddies at the CFR. Enjoy.

YouTube - The CFR controls American media

YouTube - Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller

And from 1983.... watch this - a very interesting interview on Pat Buchanan's "Crossfire"....with Georgia Congressman Larry McDonald - who, soon after this interview, died in the Russian shootdown of that Korean Airlines flight 007. What he has to say is very interesting.

YouTube - Larry McDonald on the New World Order. Pt 1/2

YouTube - Larry McDonald on the New World Order. Pt 2/2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2008, 03:55 AM

115 posts, read 301,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Designed failure. Planned chaos. The fall of our country is a calculated effort by those who rule (not our elected officials, they are just puppets). We will become so distraught over the corruption, the inflation, the decadence, the ineptitude, etc. that we will gladly accept what's waiting in the wings and I sincerely believe that just like the Patriot Act was written far in advance, the next phase of this part of the world has already been through R&D. America's place in the world was a planned experiment in tyranny without walls. Proclaim freedom...but provide prisons. That experiment is coming to an end. Those that controlled us learned what they needed to learn and now they can apply more "final" solutions. A grim view, yes, but I didn't say who wins, did I?
I don't know if I somehow missed (earlier) reading your post or what, but it's GOOD!!

Old 03-16-2008, 04:00 AM

We have allowed our PC agenda to go too far, now we will likely be doomed by our foolish ever heightened quest for "tolerance" of any and all beliefs, behaviors and actions.[/quote]

This really hits the nail on the head.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
It's nice to see someone on this board who has a clue to what is really going on.

And, if we weren't living in such bizarre, frightening times, I would laugh at the ones who think "radical muslims" are the biggest threat to this country.

How can anyone think a country once as strong as ours could be brought down by a bunch of 3rd world boogeymen... if we were able to withstand the great powers of the USSR, or...Nazi Germany and Japan during WWII? It's preposterous.

Yet, for one glaring example, during this "war on terror" the "American" gov't does nothing to secure our borders. It's a Mexican freak show where ever you go in this country. Doesn't this ring the alarms for you people still caught up in this bogus "war on terror"? It should. As should the hundreds of other red flags and blatant lies that have taken place over the past 6 or 7 years.

The threat now is coming from within - from traitors who have been bought and paid for... it's been a work in progress for many years. What you are witnessing now is the final stages of the implementation of it all. Major economic collapse is coming - and probably another "terrorist" event.

Yep, there is definately a "war on terror" going on. But the terror is directed at the American public, as is the war. And, like the previous post mentioned, all it takes is one more major incident like 9/11.... and all those pre-arranged executive orders, framework for martial law - and you got yourselves one hell of a made to order, real life, final take over of this country.

America, the once greatest nation on the planet.... brought down by some rag-tag group of java men. Sounds believable to me! Not.

Nothing in America will EVER be like it was. Or what we thought it was. The real end of life as we knew it... is coming soon. I predict it will all come crashing down during the next administration. This is why the corrupt Fed is propping up the system with phony money - to delay... and make it all look less obvious. Every joker candidate left is OWNED... by the real rulers of the United States - The Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderberg Group.... the Federal Reserve (about as Federal as Federal Express) and yes..... Israel.

Also, all of this would have never been possible if it weren't for the most destructive device ever invented - The television. "Create your own reality" served on a silver platter.

It's coming..... and if you still think it's because of a bunch of people running around in caves - well - you might as well go back to watching a little more Faux News. Just let it be known, that you will go down as the biggest suckers in the history of modern times. That damn TV... done screwed your minds...
Well said and powerful, powerful stuff!

I would only add two things. 1.) Bush is VERY MUCH in on the whole evil thing. And 2.) The Jews and Israel (gosh, why does everyone want to pick on them!) are not responsible for what is and what's about to chop our heads off.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:16 AM

We're like rats in a cage. They've got the satellites in the sky to watch us ... the scanners at the grocery stores ... it's all coming down to that "number of the beast" thing spoken of in Revelation.

I'm ready to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 07:10 AM

6,993 posts, read 17,359,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
In the Great Depression Era the country was economically bankrupt. Add to that today's moral bankruptcy and we stand little chance, especially against an enemy from the Dark Ages, who have avowed to destroy us. I believe families were stronger and more intact in earlier years of our nation's history. And possessed a moral compass. Time will tell whether we as a people can stand up against the bankruptcy, infrastructure decay, anarchy and violence to come. No laughing matter. We have allowed our PC agenda to go too far, now we will likely be doomed by our foolish ever heightened quest for "tolerance" of any and all beliefs, behaviors and actions.
enemy from the dark ages? Are we talking about Lucifer here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
And astrologers the same, and no different with all those Wall Street touts whose junk mail clogs up your mailbox. No economist can actually predict anything by more than a few months in advance. No crystal balls exist through which one can divine longer term numbers. One could run a projection off a baseline and using a carefully researched set of dynamic assumptions, but no credible individual who did so would dare call those results predictions. People who claim to have magical powers that let them see clearly into the future are people to be regarded with great suspicion...
lol uh hunh

Last edited by Wild Style; 03-16-2008 at 07:26 AM..

Old 03-16-2008, 07:51 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,731,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Designed failure. Planned chaos. The fall of our country is a calculated effort by those who rule (not our elected officials, they are just puppets). We will become so distraught over the corruption, the inflation, the decadence, the ineptitude, etc. that we will gladly accept what's waiting in the wings and I sincerely believe that just like the Patriot Act was written far in advance, the next phase of this part of the world has already been through R&D. America's place in the world was a planned experiment in tyranny without walls. Proclaim freedom...but provide prisons. That experiment is coming to an end. Those that controlled us learned what they needed to learn and now they can apply more "final" solutions. A grim view, yes, but I didn't say who wins, did I?
Please no more conspiracy theories and drama.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:57 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,152,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
Please no more conspiracy theories and drama.
Have you researched the claims that poster made? If not, how can you claim it's a conspiracy theory? If you did, can you rebutt them for us here? Thanks.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:00 AM

6,993 posts, read 17,359,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Have you researched the claims that poster made? If not, how can you claim it's a conspiracy theory? If you did, can you rebutt them for us here? Thanks.
I watched those videos and I mean its not like some grand alien secret. Globalization, Socialized programs etc. I mean so what really?

Old 03-16-2008, 08:06 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,152,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
I watched those videos and I mean its not like some grand alien secret. Globalization, Socialized programs etc. I mean so what really?
IMO, we're straying really far from the intentions of our Constitution. Ben Franklin once said that when men are able to vote themselves the treasury, the Republic will fail. Personally, I'm not so sure the CFR is a diabolical entity set out to destroy the US. I do think they want a more global society with the US as the leader. The days of US hegemony are nearing an end.

In the end, US sovereignty is what's at stake. Will we make decisions based on what is good for us or good for the world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies