Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 01:58 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times

Advertisements

The guy's a creep. Hopefully he'll get all the sex he wants while he's in prison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2017, 02:05 PM

934 posts, read 403,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Ditto on the Epstein case. What a sham!
That level of privilege is both infuriating and frightening. And notice how relatively little press it had. Yes, sure, it got some, but I would say many didn't dare touch it. And I honestly can't blame them that much.

Quote:
A high school coach named Kyle Cox (I know...) was sentenced 14 years for sexting a 15 year old girl and sending explicit photos. I don't know why the judge was harsher with Weiner (what IS it with these last names and sexting?) but we all know sentencing isn't always consistent.

Weiner has a big problem. Maybe knowledge of previous behavior played a part.
School workers are near the bottom of the totem pole. Some of them deserve it, unfortunately. As for the rest of the quote, you are absolutely right.

Quote:
(what IS it with these last names and sexting?)
Nomen est omen, what else

Old 09-25-2017, 02:06 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,664,891 times
I have very little faith that prison time will do anything for what is very obviously a compulsive and destructive behavior.

Old 09-25-2017, 02:08 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,177,132 times
21 months....not long enough. We know what we know about this pervert. What we don't know is likely worse!

Old 09-25-2017, 02:18 PM

934 posts, read 403,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I don't see what someone else got has much to to with what Wiener got. If you read the details of what Wiener said to this child he is really twisted. It went on for months, he seemed to be obsessed with her. He told her he wanted to rape her. Its not just a couple pics or whatever people are defending him on.

Both are close to the Clinton's so perhaps they pulled some strings. Wiener should have received at least 5 years, Epstein 20 IMHO. Helps to have friends in high places.

But he likely was the last nail in the coffin of Clinton winning the presidency with Huma's laptop being found when they were investigating him so he has to live with that also.

Funny how the left and Clinton never brings that up as a reason for her loss. Only that Comey made the announcement just before the election.
Weiner is a giant sleezeball definitely and what MPowering says about inconsistency is correct. I just want to answer your first question - I'm pissed that the monster rapist pimp got less than virtual scumbag and that's why I included him in this discussion. I kind of agree with the justice that you would dispense, that would be acceptable. Still, I'd rather lose key to Epstein's cell.

Clinton's loss is obviously so complicated to US left that she had to write a book on it.
In my opinion, the main reason Trump won was that they failed to understand what he was about and what he was doing on a fundamental level. Despite him being around for decades and very loudly so.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:58 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
Weiner is a giant sleezeball definitely and what MPowering says about inconsistency is correct. I just want to answer your first question - I'm pissed that the monster rapist pimp got less than virtual scumbag and that's why I included him in this discussion. I kind of agree with the justice that you would dispense, that would be acceptable. Still, I'd rather lose key to Epstein's cell.

Clinton's loss is obviously so complicated to US left that she had to write a book on it.
In my opinion, the main reason Trump won was that they failed to understand what he was about and what he was doing on a fundamental level. Despite him being around for decades and very loudly so.
I followed the case, when it was hot.."monster pimp' might be a bit of a stretch..as he used young women...some professionals..and there were no allegations made by prosecutors that he procured girls for others.

I get that there was a lot of political spin on this one..and a lot of allegations...some might have been made up...just to stoke the fires. Who knows?

The truth can be so inconvenient at times, eh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

The dude is still scum, of course--and the fact that he lives in the US Virgin Islands--where he is a tier 1 offender..the lowest category --instead of NY..where he was a level 3..the highest category--is a travesty.

https://usvi.nsopw.gov/OffenderSearchResults.aspx

Old 09-25-2017, 05:12 PM

24,418 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Now go after the top pedophiles James Alefantis and John and Anthony Podesta. There's enough on them to send them to the gas chamber.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:22 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Now go after the top pedophiles James Alefantis and John and Anthony Podesta. There's enough on them to send them to the gas chamber.
Well..no, there is not. But nice attempt at a smear, to bad you wasted it here, at C-D..where either people are way too smart to believe you..or so dumb..they already do.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:26 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
And Wiener had access to his wife's emails ......Hillary's emails!!!!

Old 09-25-2017, 05:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
I followed the case, when it was hot.."monster pimp' might be a bit of a stretch..as he used young women...some professionals..and there were no allegations made by prosecutors that he procured girls for others.

I get that there was a lot of political spin on this one..and a lot of allegations...some might have been made up...just to stoke the fires. Who knows?

The truth can be so inconvenient at times, eh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

The dude is still scum, of course--and the fact that he lives in the US Virgin Islands--where he is a tier 1 offender..the lowest category --instead of NY..where he was a level 3..the highest category--is a travesty.

https://usvi.nsopw.gov/OffenderSearchResults.aspx

His wiki page doesn't tell the entire story.

New details in Palm Beach sex offender Jeffrey Epstein case
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies