Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 12:13 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,070,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
So the Democrats are the racist party, yet you guys constantly accuse their 2008 and 2012 nominee, Obama, of being anti White.
Quote:
I notice that conservative Republicans are constantly bringing up issues affecting the Black community, whether it's BLM, teen pregnancy, violent statistics, voting patterns, political affiliation, Black entertainment, Black politics, etc...
I suspect you and I have different definitions of constantly.

Old 11-01-2017, 12:14 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,402,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza EL View Post
Never forget every since Trump has been in the white house (republican party) has caused a rise of KKK/White Supremacy activities lately.
Yes, there are now 400 or 500 KKK/White Supremacy members! Really a huge problem, we must tackle!

Old 11-01-2017, 12:19 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,070,717 times
Quote:
Never forget every since Trump has been in the white house (republican party) has caused a rise of KKK/White Supremacy activities lately.
This might be true but could you provide some actual statistics.

Old 11-01-2017, 12:23 PM

41,458 posts, read 59,950,086 times
"Conservative" Republicans are preoccupied with Black issues of violence, crime and poverty because it lets their lowlife White supporters feel better than somebody. Same nonsense as the old Dixecrat good old boy network used to keep Blacks from voting everywhere and are still trying in the South.

Old 11-01-2017, 06:28 PM

50 posts, read 31,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
I can't find any statistics.

White supremacy: Are US right-wing groups on the rise? - BBC News

Old 11-01-2017, 07:00 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,402,355 times
Quote:
You can't locate statistics on it because it's a non-issue, purely fabricated by the pop media.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:03 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,780,625 times
Quote:
I notice that conservative Republicans are constantly bringing up issues affecting the Black community, whether it's BLM, teen pregnancy, violent statistics, voting patterns, political affiliation, Black entertainment, Black politics, etc...

What gives, why are conservative Republicans, who are overwhelmingly White so preoccupied with issues affecting the Black community.

I know Black people that don't bring up Black issues as much as some of these conservatives
And if Republicans didn't express their concern for these issues then folks like yourself would condemn for not caring.

Old 11-01-2017, 08:42 PM

716 posts, read 395,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Seriously, if the media is the enemy of the people and not to be believed, what's the point in asking?

Or are you actually expecting Fox news to pause their reporting on the imminent arrest of Hillary to bring up the subject of racism in America?!? Get real...

Old 11-02-2017, 05:30 AM

89,511 posts, read 45,198,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Well, however many of them there are....they killed a woman a few months ago in Virginia. Murdered her in cold blood.
Notice how that has gone quiet over the last few months? Here's why... He didn't intentionally drive his car into the other two cars, and the police and DA know it. Every driver whose car was attacked from behind by the violent left-wingers that day accelerated forward to flee the attack. Every one of them, including Fields. It's all on videos from that day. All the attacks from behind, and subsequent fleeing forward to try to escape further attacks. Multiple cars. Different locations. All on videos.

And the case has been "postponed."

Old 11-29-2017, 08:39 AM

3,081 posts, read 3,241,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
How does having any of that improve someone's life? Well, one has to take advantage of these things (which do not absolutely required anyone to be black by the way) in order to be empowered. We could ask Asians and Pacific Islanders why they have a scholarship fund and why they have their own LGBT alliance and how it improves their life. BTW, I've never heard a congressman complain about those things. Neither have I, I find it to be more or less ill informed individuals in the general public and internet trolls who do that.

APIASF: Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund. Today's Minds, Tomorrow's Future®

NQAPIA | A Federation of LGBTQ Asian American, South Asian, Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander Organizations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies