Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 10:43 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,343,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Your thread is a lie.
No, it's not a lie. Berverly Young Nelson admitted it was forged. Just heard it on Rush, moments ago, on my way back from an errand. LOL

Old 12-08-2017, 10:45 AM

19,718 posts, read 12,284,395 times
In comparisons of the yearbook signature to copies of more recent signatures, it does look authentic. If there is a record of an older signature or handwriting, it should be easy to match up.

Couldn't they tell under analysis if was written recently rather than forty years ago...? Science and everything...

8,168 posts, read 3,137,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...-yearbook/amp/

You see! I told you guys to wait and see for the evidence before jumping to conclusions; Roy has been freed and now the accusers should apologize to his family for lying and defaming his character. Dems should apologize as well.
Yeah, I saw a picture of the alleged year book entry. It's totally obvious everything written before his signature is not the same handwriting as everything that appears after his signature. Allred must be jumping through her ahole trying to figure out what's going to be her next move.

8,447 posts, read 4,764,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
this is just standard "dirt" that all politicians try and dig up on the competition during a campaign.

the question is is it a legitimate claim. i absolutely disagree with the OP and breitbart that this an admission of forgery.
Not quite standard dirt here, this is volume 11 dirt. First they wait until after the primaries to drop the accusations so it would be too late to replace Moore, then Moore's opponent runs an ad threatening to find out who the Moore voters are and now the conveniently timed accusations appear to be on shaky ground. You know the Alabama voters don't want a democrat in that seat and the dems are using every dirty trick in their play book to try to force the Alabama voters to do it anyway. No way should they allow the dems to get away with it. They should elect Roy Moore and deal with any new developments after his republican butt is sitting in that seat.

10,512 posts, read 5,182,303 times
Only in the strange twisted fake news world called Trumpistan is adding notes underneath someone else's signature the same as forging the signature. The way these people think is really bizarre sometimes.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:46 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,343,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Fox news?? Oh yeah it's a lie lol
Really? Do you think Fox is the only one reporting this? I heard it on Rush, moments ago. ABC is "downplaying it" according to Rush. That means they know it's true.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,259,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Really? Do you think Fox is the only one reporting this? I heard it on Rush, moments ago. ABC is "downplaying it" according to Rush. That means they know it's true.
Oh, the druggie Rush says so?

And the thread is still a lie. She never said she forged it, just that she added the date and location.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,484,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No, it's not a lie. Berverly Young Nelson admitted it was forged. Just heard it on Rush, .....
no, she didn't.

she pointed out that she added the note under moore's signature. this explains the difference in writing styles.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:51 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,522,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
SHE WON'T GIVE THE BOOK UP FOR ANALYSYS!
I bet today's press conference will have results of analysis on the handwriting and ink.

Glorida Allred said the press conference will reveal more evidence to backup her client's claims

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roy-moo...k-inscription/

Allred says she will hold a press conference Friday to reveal more evidence backing up her client's claims

Old 12-08-2017, 10:52 AM

20,130 posts, read 16,200,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
again, direct quote please.

this claim is getting thrown around this thread as fact and i've yet to see any support.
Here you go......

Quote:
About a month later, I received my yearbook from Southside High School, where I had spent my freshman and sophomore years. I happened to bring my yearbook to work with me to the restaurant on December the 22, 1977. I put it down at the end of the counter. Mr. Moore happened to notice it and asked me if he could write in my yearbook, and I felt flattered. And I said “yes”. He wrote in my yearbook as follows: ‘To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. And it signed it, ‘Roy Moore DA.’”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuJSleTMtf4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies