Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 11:10 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times

Advertisements

It doesn't matter what Moore says or what that white trash hick has to say about him. Democrats need Moore to be a child molesting perv. They fervently believe that's what he is...they don't need proof.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:13 AM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times
Gloria Allred's career needs to come to an end. She is being used as a political hit woman.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:14 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She made a note of when and where Moore signed it. It does nothing to take away from the original inscription.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
She added the date and location under Roy's sweet little love note.

Hardly "forging".

Lol. Bannon/Breitbart a/k/a Trump's mouthpiece strikes again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
she didn't admit to forgery.

she simply stated that she wrote the note under under moore's note and signature ( which explains the difference in writing styles ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
This is precisely why every allegation needs to be carefully investigated in full before the court of public opinion offers a ruling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Agreed. However, she should have stated that from the beginning. If she knew she wrote "notes" she should have said, "I wrote the date and location underneath, not him". How can we be sure when that was signed by Moore (assuming he did sign it)? Listen, I have no love for Moore. He seems like a creeper. But this is problematic for this woman. She was not forthcoming and truthful when she first presented the "evidence". The date was a major part of the problem and now it is coming out that she actually wrote that date.
i agree with lisa, if she had told the whole truth from the beginning, her story would have been much more believable at this point. but she first claimed that moore did the whole signature. now she is saying that she wrote the note under the signature, but still wont release the yearbook for examination. why? if the signature is in fact genuine, then release the book for examination and get it over with.

at this point her case has fallen completely apart, even if moore signed the yearbook, because of her initial lie, it throws the rest of her story into question, along with her refusal to have the forensic examination done. if this were a court of law, the whole testimony would be thrown out, and rightfully so. the other thing her admission, and refusal, do is cast doubt on the rest of the accusers as well.

if she submits the yearbook to examination, the case against moore can be rehabilitated if the signature is in fact genuine, and she comes clean with the whole truth. until then, sorry but she just blew teh case against moore.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:14 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
It doesn't matter what Moore says or what that white trash hick has to say about him.
That comment sounds very snarky and elitist. The post right before this calls her a "gem".

Trump loyalists on the attack. Attacking the victim. Trump and Moore have taken some people into the gutter with them.

Last edited by sware2cod; 12-08-2017 at 11:26 AM..

Old 12-08-2017, 11:15 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
So originally this gem lied and said he wrote "old hickory house" and now she is changing her story to "oh wait, actually, I wrote that part?". Lovely.
Again, he is probably a molester but this accuser has credibility issues.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:21 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
why not just testify under oath?
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
The person bringing forth the charge holds the burden of proof. If the woman in question wanted justice, she would hand over the book. Using an unvetted piece of "evidence" as a bargaining chip for something else isn't working toward justice - it's attempted blackmail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Roy Moore wrote the note. She added the date. This proves nothing except that Breitbart lies and Trumplings believe it.
Actually, until the note is independently analyzed, we don’t know if he wrote any of it.

Quote:
Annotating something is not tampering with evidence. She didn't change what Roy Moore wrote.
Once again, as of yet, we don’t know for sure he wrote anything, which is why it should be turned over.

Quote:
The book will be handed over to the proper authorities if an investigation is done. Only the deluded think you just hand over original evidence to the liar who is saying he didn't write it.
Moore wants it to be given to an INDEPENDENT authority for analysis. What’s wrong with that?

Old 12-08-2017, 11:24 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,123,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Only in the strange twisted fake news world called Trumpistan is adding notes underneath someone else's signature the same as forging the signature. The way these people think is really bizarre sometimes.
I've had people sign their name first and then write something after their signature. Most usually my teachers would do it that way when signing my yearbooks. I've also had people put their signature after writing something. Most usually my personal friends (classmates) when signing my yearbooks.

So how did you come to the determination that in this Moore entry, what's forged is the writing after the signature and not the writing before the signature?

Old 12-08-2017, 11:25 AM

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Well that was weird.

Strangest part was when they pulled out the Six Flags portrait of the woman. Wtf... why....to show she was once attractive and didn't age well?

Both of them did read the yearbook as if Moore wrote the whole thing.

Something about this woman is.... off. Now this - it does poke holes in her story.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:27 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
ok, thank you.

originally she did present it as if roy moore had written "olde hickory house" ( but not the second date ).

it still wouldn't make sense to perfectly forge the message then dramatically switch styles for no reason. the simplest answer is that nelson added the date and "olde hickory house" as a reference note but.... we are clear now of what was said.
She lied! She said it was all his then walked it back, she won’t hand in this signature (which looks different from regular writing) to an expert. She is hiding the truth and just because you desperately want to believe Roy is a pervert to gain a senate seat doesn’t make you right.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:27 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,033,954 times
Quote:

Show me where she said "I wrote underneath his signature the place we were at the time he signed it...." Not what happened. She can reestablish her credibility by handing over the yearbook for analysis by a unbiased third party, which was requested shortly after she trotted it out and so far she has refused to do it.
But Gloria Allred won't permit that to happen, because Gloria is up to her neck in this subterfuge.

Now, Gloria has said that she'll submit the yearbook for evaluation to some Senate investigatory committee that does not as yet exist, but even if such a thing did exist, I doubt she would hand it over to them in any event. Why not? Because at the end of the process, once her complicity in this fraud is laid bare, she knows her law license is going to go...

-:¦:- .•‘ ¨)) -:¦:-
, • ‘ . • ‘ ¨ )) -:¦:-
((¸.•‘.•‘ *POOF* -:¦:-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies