Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 11:30 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Oh, the druggie Rush says so?

And the thread is still a lie. She never said she forged it, just that she added the date and location.
That's right, smear the messenger. That's what the Left always does.

Oh, she "added date and location?" If it was authentic, why did she have to add anything? She has just destroyed her credibility.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:31 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Well that was weird.

Strangest part was when they pulled out the Six Flags portrait of the woman. Wtf... why....to show she was once attractive and didn't age well?

Both of them did read the yearbook as if Moore wrote the whole thing.

Something about this woman is.... off. Now this - it does poke holes in her story.
I agree. It is being said that at the press conference they will present evidence that his signature is authentic.
I assume the change in story (from that video where they both read the complete yearbook message with notes as if Moore wrote it all) is that this evidence would have to prove that the location and date were not authentic. So they had to come clean on that part.
Initially, it was being played as the whole thing including date and location were written by him.
He may of wrote the message but this lady lied in that video. Who can trust her now?
Good thing there are many other accusers against Moore and she is not the only one.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:32 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Are you saying it is "fake news"?
Could be.

But yearbooks are issued in the spring. Why was this inscription dated 12-22-77? And why was it dated twice........ once at "Christmas, 1977" and again as "12-22-77"?
And why won't they turn over copies for inspection?

Ans; 'Cuz she wrote it herself.
Bingo!

Old 12-08-2017, 11:33 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I agree. It is being said that at the press conference they will present evidence that his signature is authentic.
I assume the change in story (from that video where they both read the complete yearbook message with notes as if Moore wrote it all) is that this evidence would have to prove that the location and date were not authentic. So they had to come clean on that part.
Initially, it was being played as the whole thing including date and location where written by him.
He may of wrote the message but this lady lied in that video. Who can trust her now?
Good thing there are many other accusers against Moore and she is not the only one.
Exactly how many other accusers are there accusing him of some form of sexual assault or statutory rape?

Your math sucks. 1 = many more

Old 12-08-2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Exactly how many other accusers are there accusing him of some form of sexual assault or statutory rape?

Your math sucks. 1 = many more
I read 9 (I think a few were teenagers who state he dated them and not assaulted them). I admittedly have not followed this so much as I cannot vote for him (live in NY) and would never vote for him (to conservative for me).

Old 12-08-2017, 11:38 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Default Beverly Nelson admits to forging the Yearbook - Roy Moore Surges

Well, what do you know. Roy Moore files a lawsuit and Beverly Moore comes clean.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate | Fox News

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she added the date and place in the inscription in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s

Freakin scumbag crooks.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:38 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,194,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Moore wants it to be given to an INDEPENDENT authority for analysis. What’s wrong with that?
No, he wants it to be handed over to his hand picked expert. That's not an independent authority.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Your thread is a lie.
Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she added the date and place in the inscription in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s.

You have led a life of misinformation

Old 12-08-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
No, he wants it to be handed over to his hand picked expert. That's not an independent authority.
To be fair, they are supposedly providing evidence from an expert today to prove its authentic. An expert that Gloria hired. Wouldn't it be fair to hand it over to a 3rd party expert?? Otherwise, let his expert review it. In that case, I bet we would be tied. With his expert saying it is forged and hers saying it was authentic.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:41 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,194,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she added the date and place in the inscription in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s.

You have led a life of misinformation
So you think he wrote that what? Years later when she was no longer a teenager?

You're the one spreading misinformation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies