Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 01:29 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,246,227 times

Advertisements

I hope she sues Fox for libel and slander.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:33 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...-yearbook/amp/

You see! I told you guys to wait and see for the evidence before jumping to conclusions; Roy has been freed and now the accusers should apologize to his family for lying and defaming his character. Dems should apologize as well.

Welp....so much for this thread....

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/939224088647741440

Old 12-08-2017, 01:34 PM

15,532 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...-yearbook/amp/

You see! I told you guys to wait and see for the evidence before jumping to conclusions; Roy has been freed and now the accusers should apologize to his family for lying and defaming his character. Dems should apologize as well.
I was never a Moore supporter, I thought Strange was doing just fine. However, this Nelson woman was a phony from the get go. Even her stepson says she's a liar.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:36 PM

613 posts, read 360,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Fox and FartBart are nothing more than anti american propaganda outlets.

The USA should not tolerate the blatant attempt by the Murdoch and Mercer to to twist this nation into a Corporate entity.

since FOX started brainwashing Americans the working classes have seen their incomes stall , their workplace rights decimated and benefits all but eliminated.
It was done on purpose. They seed a grain of uncertainty, that's all they need to give to those hypocrites living there an excuse to vote for a pedophile, because he also agrees with them Obama is a muslim, gays are bad, America was better when black ppl couldnt vote etc etc.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:36 PM

1,743 posts, read 992,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I was never a Moore supporter, I thought Strange was doing just fine. However, this Nelson woman was a phony from the get go. Even her stepson says she's a liar.
How about when she said she hadn't seen him (Moore) since 1977 when in actuality he handled her 1999 divorce?

Moore signed divorce order in one of accuser's divorce cases - Alabama Political Reporter

Old 12-08-2017, 01:37 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
It's how strange got in there is what made him look foolish...

Old 12-08-2017, 01:40 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,914,310 times
Quote:
I'm less concerned about this specific instance and more concerned about the other girls he has been accused of sexual misconduct with: These nine women have accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct

Are they all phonies?

I don't know - this guy just seems like a pedophile. I wouldn't want a person like that representing me, even if we aligned on EVERYTHING else. I'd rather vote someone else (another party, write in) or just abstain.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:46 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,298,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
FOX fake NEWS admits it made up forging thing with Roy Moore's accuser .......

Not that it would diminish seriousness of a guy undressing 14 year old girl anyways.

Fox News issues correction on Roy Moore accuser yearbook

He signed the yearbook, she made notes underneath.

Another pathetic attempt by right wing to spit on child abuse victims.
Another pathetic attempt by Left Wing to spit on real news outlets...

First you say Fox "made it up" and then you note where they posted a correction.
Did CNN ALSO "make it up", because they reported the same thing....
Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks: Roy Moore accuser forged yearbook inscription, is 'clearly a liar' - CNNPolitics

Clearly, you are a Foxaphobe.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:48 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I'm less concerned about this specific instance and more concerned about the other girls he has been accused of sexual misconduct with: These nine women have accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct

Are they all phonies?

I don't know - this guy just seems like a pedophile. I wouldn't want a person like that representing me, even if we aligned on EVERYTHING else. I'd rather vote someone else (another party, write in) or just abstain.
If need be, he can be removed once that seat is safely in republican hands.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:52 PM

32,113 posts, read 34,739,914 times
It's understandable that people get stories wrong and then issue corrections. But does anyone at Fox ever get reprimanded for getting a story wrong? This seems like an egregious error.

This is why the NYT is the most trustworthy of the major news sources in my opinion. They are usually slower to report breaking events because they care more about being accurate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies