Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2017, 05:34 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,227,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclist1968 View Post
Look in the mirror buddy.

Her entire family is from OKLAHOMA

Research the 1900 censuss, you'll see that big of a family it would be damned hard for none of them to have not mated with a NATIVE AMERICAN

Funny that these folks who say they hear stories of being Native American are so often SO NATIVE AMERICAN compared to others. You never said you were of Indian decent, they'd kill your ass as they did my family. I was never allowed to speak of it but my Grandma looked Indian so I asked her....at 3 years old if she was indian. My dad looks indian but denied it to his death. His Grandpa was slaughtered by whites who stole his farm (yes their names WERE ON THE PROPERTY DEEDS) so they paid for it or earned it via being in the Military

Indians weren't just on the land first, they PURCHASED that land. How would we like to buy our home and land and have someone just show up, murder our family, haul our asses off to what is now known as OKLAHOMA then put us to work?? Any children were put with the damn Catholic Schools to be molested to the hilt. And they didnt drink alcohol, the damned whites brought it in and traumatized them to the hilt so they needed it.

Now we have a bunch of drunks cleaned up by the extra funding from OBAMA from the ACA. Now over 50% work for a living. Best $$ spent ever. They also doubled the amt of $$ for Diabeetes and cleared that up too. Now Native Americans are the cheapeast bunch to medically cover because they aren't fat nor drunk. And work for a living.

PEOPLE YOU REALLY CAN DO YOUR RESEARCH ON ELIZABETH WARREN BEFORE LYING ABOUT HER

IT is OK to be Native American

By the way, she gained nothing from saying she was native american, her own hertiage, except being in some club. Who cares. Most of us denied our heritage as we were taught to do...she followed suit I imagine.
A loony response with no basis in reality. I've already documented how this fraud has lied over this issue.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:35 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Whether she is or isn’t doesn’t matter in this case; it’s the hoser who can’t stay on topic to save his life. Honoring the Navajo Code Talkers is the focus. Honoring should be just that; give a rousing POSITIVE tribute connected to what they did. It’s not a time to try and dis people. Troll in chief.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:37 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
The dotard mocked people with disabilities. I don't think he can go any lower. Trump has no class, no statesmanship. Just a crass boorish piece of dog ----.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:39 PM

23,976 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I never heard of any of those being used as racial slurs. It's not a slur to call a non-indian "Pocahontas." He's making fun of her, not real natives.
You sound like DT.

You never heard it so it does not exist.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:43 PM

1,110 posts, read 896,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Whether she is or isn’t doesn’t matter in this case; it’s the hoser who can’t stay on topic to save his life. Honoring the Navajo Code Talkers is the focus. Honoring should be just that; give a rousing POSITIVE tribute connected to what they did. It’s not a time to try and dis people. Troll in chief.
Hoser??? You must be from Canada.

This image comes to mind.....

Old 11-27-2017, 05:45 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,679,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Pocahontas is now a racial slur?.......LOL.....quick somebody should tell Disney.
Disney also did a cute film called "little black sambo"

Old 11-27-2017, 05:46 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmm0484 View Post

^^^^Now THIS guy was an imposter.

The son of Sicilian immigrants, yet pretended to be full blooded Amerindian and even married an Amerindian woman, and he for a fact used his made up ancestry to further his career, so why do none of the haters bash on Iron Eyes Cody here instead of Warren?

Old 11-27-2017, 05:48 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmm0484 View Post

Nah, just a fan of Canadian Hamlet aka Strange Brew.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:49 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm beginning to think the guy was brought up in a barn.
No. Animals have an innate sense of propriety and decency.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:51 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
It's not a slur. It's an indian name. For example, calling someone "Chief Running Bull" isn't a slur. Glad to correct it for you snowflakes.
Gee, that' s funny, since trump himself said that he was usingit as a slur against warren.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies