Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 04:47 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
It's not significant and there is already a thread on it.
Yes, yes it is......tic,tic,tic!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2017, 04:58 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
In a year and a half, they have yet to find any evidence that Trump or his team "colluded" with the Russians to affect the outcome of the election.
Hmm, do I believe Congressman Schiff -- who sits on the Intel committee and who no doubt has seen classified information that you nor I have seen -- or do I believe an anonymous person on the internet calling himself "nononsenseguy"?

And how do you know Mueller doesn't have evidence of collusion? Got a security clearance at FBI headquarters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This ain't Watergate. This is far more serious. This makes Watergate look like petty theft compared with Grand Larceny. It's even worse. It is treason.
I agree. Trump's crimes are worse than Watergate and he is treasonous. It's obvious he sold out US foreign policy to Russia in exchange for the help he got from them in the election. There's a reason he picked Paul Manafort to be his campaign manager. And there's a reason he picked Flynn, the double agent.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:05 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,281,778 times
This is very significant and yes, it deserves its own thread.

"Candidate Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr. and others in the Trump Organization received an email in September 2016 offering a decryption key and website address for hacked WikiLeaks documents, according to an email provided to congressional investigators."

Good thing I didn't get too excited about this thread. Advice to OP, don't let the media make you look like a fool. Wait a few days.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:16 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Good thing I didn't get too excited about this thread. Advice to OP, don't let the media make you look like a fool. Wait a few days.
Too late. OP mus be a news reporter for NBC where they get everything wrong. Or is that ABC?

Old 12-10-2017, 05:21 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
The reporter who made the error looked like the fool, not me.

If I link to breaking news and it's later proven to be in error, it's no skin off my back. I'm sure whoever started a thread on Roy Moore's yearbook "forgery" feels the same way. Fox News was the fool, not the OP.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:22 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,969,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Ha! No skin off my back. I am confident Mueller's got all the evidence he needs

Yup...Just like you were so "sure" this time. Bwahahahahahahha!

Old 12-10-2017, 05:27 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,500,240 times
Quote:
And how do you know Mueller doesn't have evidence of collusion? Got a security clearance at FBI headquarters?
At this point in time, if Mueller had this "evidence" Why sit on it for oh... how long have they been at it? Why not make the arrest and get it over with?

Because he doesn't.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:30 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Updates are flooding in!

BREAKING: NBC has also independently verified that the e-mails from Wikileaks to Donald Trump Jr. with access to tens of thousands of hacked documents are in fact real. Bob Mueller and his team will be going through them shortly.

https://twitter.com/Evan_Rosenfeld/s...79533827055616
Please, tell us more.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:44 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
CNN made a mistake. Fox made a mistake. In the bigger picture, it doesn't matter.

What matters is this: Donald Trump, his associates, are all under investigation. Two guilty pleas and two indictments. More to follow.

https://twitter.com/funder/status/939936945194627072
The CNN mistake mattered very much to how excited you are for an quick Trump impeachment. You went from the total tingle up your leg 'proof of collusion is close at hand' based on a false report, back to no tingle at all --- there's an investigation.

Old 12-10-2017, 06:47 PM

472 posts, read 326,056 times
Quote:
This is very significant and yes, it deserves its own thread.
Email shows effort to give Trump camp WikiLeaks docs - CNNPolitics
I love reading these posts after they have been debunked. Your first clue is that it's CNN that reported this. CNN is fake news propaganda.
Even if it was true, the email was sent from someone from England -- not Russia. And who is to stop someone from sending anyone an email. I get unsolicited emails every day! Maybe I colluded with Russia! LOL! It proves absolutely nothing even if it was send before it was public information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies