Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 08:51 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation... Mueller should have recused himself.
Okay and the 3 conflicts were??

Why did he get praise from both party leaders after his selection, should he also have been disqualified after his unanimous approval as FBI director in 2011. He was FBI director for a decade under both republican and democratic administrations, he is a republican but now he should be disqualified. So do tell me your alternate choice for independent prosecutor, anyone??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2018, 08:52 PM

1,239 posts, read 511,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, I believe this is fake news.

The is absolute no evidence to support this claim, and there is ever reason to believe it is false.

The democrats have ever reason to make up false stories right now, the Russian collusion story is crumbling, and will soon be proven false.

They know as well as I, that if Mueller is going to do something, it will have to be right now, his window is closing.

This is their last ditch effort to prop up Mueller, and buy him as much time as they can.
Every single Republican that has been on CNN discussing the story believes it's true.
That includes the Mooch (who more than held his own against Cuomo) and a Republican Senator. These guys almost always say things are fake news until it's 100% confirmed.

This happened. Trump and many in his administration lied to us for months, on multiple occasions.
I expected that Trump was lying, so I'm just a bit annoyed at this stage.
But if I had been lied to for months, by multiple people, and believed them, only to find out it was a massive lie; I'd be livid, with them and even more with myself.

Fool me once, shame on you...

Old 01-25-2018, 08:53 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Probably FAKE NEWS

But, if real.... if you knew that an investigation that's costing the taxpayer hundreds of millions is bogus, wouldn't you feel obligated to fire the investigator too?
I think you are referring to Benghazi?

Old 01-25-2018, 08:53 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times
Yawn. More anonymous sources.... just another distraction to get the dogs off the DOJ and FBI

Old 01-25-2018, 08:57 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
How do we even have a special prosecutor investigating something that is not a crime which never even happened?

Oh ya, because Hillary lost
The dems didn't put this investigation into play, Trump's own appointee did it to him.

Old 01-25-2018, 09:00 PM

FakeNews.

What was it just a few days ago - Ohhh...that Trump asked McCabe who he voted for.
Prior to that, it was Tillerson resigning (seen that one about 20 times).
Before - Ivanka was 'shopping' for someone to replace Kelly.
Mixed in there was also Wilbur Ross resigning.
Before that, another Tillerson one.
...and on and on and on...

EVERY one of these Leftist-generated 'palace intrigue' stories are LIES -- pure FakeNews made up entirely in Leftist newsrooms - with ZERO 'sources.'

Old 01-25-2018, 09:01 PM

The more Trump is investigated, the more the dems are exposed. It's hilarious.

Old 01-25-2018, 09:02 PM

1,239 posts, read 511,020 times
Quote:
Yawn. More anonymous sources.... just another distraction to get the dogs off the DOJ and FBI
You've already posted 7 times in this thread, with 3 of the last 4 post belonging to you. You actually seem very interested in this story.

In the unlikely case that this is true; would you be upset that Trump, Sanders, Conway, Spicer, etc have lied to you so many times? Would you still believe them without hesitation?

Old 01-25-2018, 09:04 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
The more Trump is investigated, the more the dems are exposed. It's hilarious.
Well you just keep on laughing then, it will eventually turn into a whole lot of crying.

Old 01-25-2018, 09:04 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,550,882 times
If Trump is impeached, and thrown out of office, and maybe eventually jailed, the Trumpets here will still be saying, "Oh there's no evidence of collusion or obstruction, it's all a big nothingburger."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies