Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 01:55 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times

Advertisements

Hey this thread is supposed to be dead. However, the prostitute who taped Deripaska talking US politics with
the Kremlin official....

"On Saturday, Rybka published one more video: Speaking in a quiet voice, the woman suggested Russian Vice PM Prikhodko, the Kremlin’s top critic Navalny, and oligarch Deripaska have group sex. “Do not fight over me and Russia, I know you will satisfy each other in sex wonderfully, let’s meet, have a great time, you will receive enough love and stop trying to smash each other’s faces,” Rybka said,"

This new gem is from a rather good article.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-se...-investigation

Author ANNA NEMTSOVA points out that likely the Russian people will treat this with a shrug. They know all about the corruption of their government and are powerless to stop it. This is what happens when the executive branch controls who is prosecuted by the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2018, 02:19 PM

Oh, Just watched video of Russia PM Medvedev showing his 1/2 a billion dollar estate. You also can see Putin's 1 billion dollar house on Google Earth.

These Russians have good reasons to fight to stay in power.

One tidbit I learned from is that Anna oligarchs are not necessarily always friends.

Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin, who we suspect is in contact with Carter Page, may be bitter enemies with Derispaka who is aligned with Paul Manafort.

Meanwhile, yesterday I read an article that described Carter Page as a possible intentional idiot as part of a cover. He may be acting as a double agent and pretending to be a Russian agent.

Bloomberg carried a report about this matter only because Russian court orders will ban YouTube and Instagram from Russia unless these videos are blocked.

Last edited by pbmaise; 02-12-2018 at 02:53 PM..

Old 02-12-2018, 08:33 PM

Russia's moves to block YouTube and Instagram as a result of this video finally provided the NYT an excuse to cover the story. They posted a link to the video on their page. There have been 4.1 mm views so far.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/1....html?referer=

From the article..

"A court injunction of this sort against content hosted on Instagram and YouTube is unprecedented for Russia, an agency representative told Vedomosti.

The tactic may signal a more aggressive approach by the Russian government in its bid to rein in social media...."

Imagine Kremlin ministers never have to worry about prosecution for mysteriously acquiring great wealth, Russian Oligarchs never need to be concerned about bribing the government officials.

Russia is poised to close all access to YouTube and Instagram all to protect their greed.
The article explains some Russian internet providers can't block individual pages so whole websites must be blocked.

Good thing this never would happen in the US where the rule of law is respected by the Executive Branch.

Old 02-13-2018, 09:13 AM

37,229 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes. He admitted he colludes with the Russians.
I guess you weren't able to find the section where Simpson admits collusion in his testimony. It's okay. I couldn't find it either. If you do run across it, how about let me know? Thanks in advance.

Old 02-13-2018, 09:20 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I guess you weren't able to find the section where Simpson admits collusion in his testimony. It's okay. I couldn't find it either. If you do run across it, how about let me know? Thanks in advance.
Its on page 30, line 12 of the secret addendum that exists only in the addled minds of conspiracy theorists. Did you check there?

Old 02-13-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Its on page 30, line 12 of the secret addendum that exists only in the addled minds of conspiracy theorists. Did you check there?
You know, I didn't read the backs of all the pages. Do you know how I can flip them over online and take a look? All I seem to be able to do is read what's written on the fronts. PC or Mac is fine. I have both.

Old 02-13-2018, 09:46 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Why would that happen, when Manafort just helped the Ukraine smash back Russian involvement into their elections? Russia hates Manafort.
If I used DTSL (Deranged Trump Supporter Logic), I would say that Manoforts efforts to support Ukraine were all optics to help him to mask his conspiracy efforts to work for Russia. I would say that anyone who has information to the contrary is part of the conspiracy, and if you question me, you hate America.

Isn't that how we do it now? FBI hates America. Democrats hate America. Once Patriotic Republicans who speak out against Trump hate America. Trump appointed officials who uncover potentially incriminating evidence are part of the conspiracy and hate America.

So if you apply the same logic, Manafort's helping Ukraine is just more evidence of his role in the conspiracy.

Old 02-13-2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
If I used DTSL (Deranged Trump Supporter Logic), I would say that Manoforts efforts to support Ukraine were all optics to help him to mask his conspiracy efforts to work for Russia. I would say that anyone who has information to the contrary is part of the conspiracy, and if you question me, you hate America.

Isn't that how we do it now? FBI hates America. Democrats hate America. Once Patriotic Republicans who speak out against Trump hate America. Trump appointed officials who uncover potentially incriminating evidence are part of the conspiracy and hate America.

So if you apply the same logic, Manafort's helping Ukraine is just more evidence of his role in the conspiracy.
Manafort is a squid in a trap hoping to pump out a big enough cloud of legal ink to obscure him while he escapes. Won't happen. He's one of the guests of honor at the upcoming Big Fish Fry.

Even if he was to escape the indictments, he is still a marked man, and probably considered dangerous by Russia and its allies because of what he knows. Polonium-25 is a nasty way to go from what I hear. He may be better off and safer in prison than running around loose.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:55 PM

Update:

Video 5.2 million views

Facebook's Instagram caved to Russian government requests to delete all posts and videos of Deripaska and the Russian Deputy PM.

YouTube reportedly sent a letter requesting that the video voluntarily be taken down.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...5187293149252&

Notice this in the article:

"YouTube came in for criticism from the chief of the Russian Interior Ministry’s antinarcotics unit, Andrey Khrapov, who said the service’s administrators didn’t do enough to prevent the advertising of illegal drugs, the Interfax news service reported Thursday."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies