Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Other than the shooter, who do you think is most responsible for the tragedy
Youtube, for deleting the warning comments of someone on the video 1 0.71%
The FBI 19 13.57%
The sheriff and his deputies 19 13.57%
The NRA 21 15.00%
Donald Trump 1 0.71%
The Second Amendment 6 4.29%
The FBI AND the sheriff and deputies and maybe Youtube too 51 36.43%
Other 22 15.71%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 11:30 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
They are American territories. Accept it.
Liberals love colonialism now. Weird how that works.

They still don't pay income tax. They aren't equal. They don't have U.S. Senators. Still not equal.

Not sure why you're arguing something that is semantics and has little to do with the discussion here.

Do you want to argue, since these "territories" allow their 18-20 year old purchase liquor, we should follow suit here in the rest of the United States? Is that what you're arguing?

Is Puerto Rico run so well, that the rest of the United States should be run like PR? Is that what you're arguing?

Get back to the argument at hand. Why are these little children laughing and having such a blast? What the h-ll is wrong with them?

Video=> Star Tripping Stoneman Douglas Shooting Survivors Rock Out Backstage at Ellen Show
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2018, 11:41 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Just what we need, a bunch of punk over-emotional 18 year olds, who are too immature as a group to even be trusted to buy alcohol or get a CCW permit or serve as legislators, and you want them to dictate our laws?
I trust them more than I do the freaks who call the Parkland shooting a staged event or a false flag. I would cross the street to avoid walking past a paranoid schizophrenic who thinks that the Sandy Hook kids were actors and aren't really dead.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:20 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Liberals love colonialism now. Weird how that works.

They still don't pay income tax. They aren't equal. They don't have U.S. Senators. Still not equal.

Not sure why you're arguing something that is semantics and has little to do with the discussion here.

Do you want to argue, since these "territories" allow their 18-20 year old purchase liquor, we should follow suit here in the rest of the United States? Is that what you're arguing?

Is Puerto Rico run so well, that the rest of the United States should be run like PR? Is that what you're arguing?

Get back to the argument at hand. Why are these little children laughing and having such a blast? What the h-ll is wrong with them?

Video=> Star Tripping Stoneman Douglas Shooting Survivors Rock Out Backstage at Ellen Show
Blah blah blah.

I like facts.

The fact is those two places ARE part of the US.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:06 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Why was the photo I posted of the little ghouls celebrating backstage at Ellen removed?
This is a sick example of why the alt-right fanatics are quickly slipping into the morass of moral depravity.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:57 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
This is a sick example of why the alt-right fanatics are quickly slipping into the morass of moral depravity.
Spare me. They are mucking it up laughing smiling and having a great time as their classmates Graves haven't even been covered yet. Please.

Old 03-01-2018, 02:09 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
So Cruz being a good little killer, thought things through. So, he only used 10 round magazines, because, the larger ones wouldnt fit in his back pack.
Hmm, I guess those 10 round magazines Liberals pushed to market to limit tragedys backfired..
https://gunfreezone.net/index.php/20...for-his-ar-15/

Old 03-01-2018, 04:11 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
If the age were to be raised to 21 to buy long guns, as thats the only feasible legal thing you can do, then the age for Voting should be raised too, to 21. Makes sense. Not mature enough to handle alcohol or a gun, then you shouldnt be on the voting in of such bills. How can you expect a Child to vote on a bill that affects him and could push an item to be out of his reach where the Constitution gives it to him as a right.

Old 03-01-2018, 04:12 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
If the age were to be raised to 21 to buy long guns, as thats the only feasible legal thing you can do, then the age for Voting should be raised too, to 21. Makes sense. Not mature enough to handle alcohol or a gun, then you shouldnt be on the voting in of such bills. How can you expect a Child to vote on a bill that affects him and could push an item to be out of his reach where the Constitution gives it to him as a right.
Raise the age for military service to 21 then too?

Old 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Sounds like someone is getting a little worried about how these young people might vote lol. But tell me this, would you be willing to go to war in place of one of these 'children'

Old 03-01-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
So Cruz being a good little killer, thought things through. So, he only used 10 round magazines, because, the larger ones wouldnt fit in his back pack.
Hmm, I guess those 10 round magazines Liberals pushed to market to limit tragedys backfired..
https://gunfreezone.net/index.php/20...for-his-ar-15/
miss me with the liberal stuff. I'm a 'liberal' and I have advocated for FIXED magazines with a capacity of 10 or less rounds, FIXED as in can't get them off without disassembling the weapons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies