Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2018, 07:29 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,711,843 times

Advertisements

Given the demographics of Austin, a truly "random" attack, based upon probability, would result in most of the victims being white. Secondly, the initial incidents, where the suspect enjoyed the element of surprise, likely represented or was symbolic of his main targets. Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice shame of me. After the first few incidence, the probability of a black or Hispanic person opening up a random package that showed up at their door would be highly remote. Hence, he needed to change up his MO, which is why he used the trip wire. Using the trip wire in a location meant, again, based upon probabilities, that the victims would most likely reflect the majority demographic that frequented the area, which is when the victims became white. He may have felt, however, that there was a good chance that minorities would trip the wire, but they did not.

Once a group of people know they are being targeted......it becomes harder to victimize them because their guard is up. This is why the initial bombings are likely to reflect his primary targets for this terrorism, because the MO would obviously become less effective when the target group knew they were being targeted. Then one would have to employ tactics based upon the probability that the victim would be a minority, but in an area that is majority white....that is what you will most likely get as victims.

A guy is walking down the sidewalk, then suddenly he starts acting abnormally, flinging his arms about seemingly erratic, cursing and the like. A person who does not like the guy takes a video as this is happening and post it on social media to use to show that the guy is abnormal and crazy. What the person knows, but is not sharing, is that the guy in the video walking down the streets just walked into a sworn of gnats. The targets nemesis can't let that be known, because it will destroy the narrative and explain why the person is acting abnormally.

Gnats are like racist. Society does not want it to be known that the abnormal behavior of blacks, socioeconomically, is due to walking through a swarm of gnats. In order for society to propagate the narrative of black innate abnormality, it must suppress the existence of gnats as a trigger of black behavior, which allows then opens the door of the narrative of black inferiority and its corollary of white supremacy. This is why so many people are trying to suppress and downplay past and present racism, for its existence would go a long way in explaining the black condition of socioeconomic abnormality.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 03-21-2018 at 08:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2018, 08:03 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,396,089 times
I'm so glad the bomber is dead. He blew himself up thank goodness.

we were a little nervous around here. the bomber's death doesn't mean he didn't leave packages during the last few hours of his life to be found by other innocent people, however. officials are still urging people to be observant for suspicious packages and "see something, say something."

Old 03-21-2018, 08:12 AM

267 posts, read 122,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I'm so glad the bomber is dead. He blew himself up thank goodness.

we were a little nervous around here. the bomber's death doesn't mean he didn't leave packages during the last few hours of his life to be found by other innocent people, however. officials are still urging people to be observant for suspicious packages and "see something, say something."
I bet you were. The other day I heard noises outside my home and I remembered the people of Austin. If I lived in a Austin I would have freaked out. I also received 20 packages this week. I hope this stops now and it doesn’t become the norm like mass shooting. People are nuts.

He sent the package from San Antonio and changed his victim’s demographics. I think he wanted to continue for a while and terrorize the city. Maybe he went to a fedex drop office in a poor area of San Antonio thinking they wouldn’t have good cameras.

Old 03-21-2018, 08:16 AM

29,520 posts, read 22,668,047 times
Don't be surprised if the suspect, now identified, has a manifesto somewhere ranting about society, and social media pages with posing with guns and disturbing extreme thoughts. His friends and neighbors will say they never suspected him of anything, while some may say he seemed 'off.'

Lather, rinse, repeat.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ect/444631002/

Quote:
Authorities tracked down the suspect, identified as Mark Anthony Conditt, 24, using a combination of cell phone triangulation technology, surveillance footage from a FedEx drop-off store, store receipts, and combing through Google searches on the suspect's computer history, KVUE-TV and the Austin American-Statesman report.

Old 03-21-2018, 08:17 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,826,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Given the demographics of Austin, a truly "random" attack, based upon probability, would result in most of the victims being white. Secondly, the initial incidents, where the suspect enjoyed the element of surprise, likely represented or was symbolic of his main targets. Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice shame of me. After the first few incidence, the probability of a black or Hispanic person opening up a random package that showed up at their door would be highly remote. Hence, he needed to change up his MO, which is why he used the trip wire. Using the trip wire in a location meant, again, based upon probabilities, that the victims would most likely reflect the majority demographic that frequented the area, which is when the victims became white. He may have felt, however, that there was a good chance that minorities would trip the wire, but they did not.

Once a group of people know they are being targeted......it becomes harder to victimize them because their guard is up. This is why the initial bombings are likely to reflect his primary targets for this terrorism, because the MO would obviously become less effective when the target group knew they were being targeted. Then one would have to employ tactics based upon the probability that the victim would be a minority, but in an area that is majority white....that is what you will most likely get as victims.

A guy is walking down the sidewalk, then suddenly he starts acting abnormally, flinging his arms about seemingly erratic, cursing and the like. A person who does not like the guy takes a video as this is happening and post it on social media to use to show that the guy is abnormal and crazy. What the person knows, but is not sharing, is that the guy in the video walking down the streets just walked into a sworn of gnats. The targets nemesis can't let that be known, because it will destroy the narrative and explain why the person is acting abnormally.

Gnats are like racist. Society does not want it to be known that the abnormal behavior of blacks, socioeconomically, is due to walking through a swarm of gnats. In order for society to propagate the narrative of black innate abnormality, it must suppress the existence of gnats as a trigger of black behavior, which allows then opens the door of the narrative of black inferiority and its corollary of white supremacy. This is why so many people are trying to suppress and downplay past and present racism, for its existence would go a long way in explaining the black condition of socioeconomic abnormality.
What in the world does any of this have to do with the bombings? No motive has been stated, and your first paragraph is not supported by any facts presented at this time.

The rest of your post is a bizarre rant of some sort that makes no sense, and somehow trying to connect it to the bombings of which we have no information regarding the motive.

Old 03-21-2018, 08:18 AM

267 posts, read 122,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
DAuthorities tracked down the suspect, identified as Mark Anthony Conditt, 24, using a combination of cell phone triangulation technology, surveillance footage from a FedEx drop-off store, store receipts, and combing through Google searches on the suspect's computer history, KVUE-TV and the Austin American-Statesman report.
Big brother is watching.

Old 03-21-2018, 08:23 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuca Racha View Post
I bet you were. The other day I heard noises outside my home and I remembered the people of Austin. If I lived in a Austin I would have freaked out. I also received 20 packages this week. I hope this stops now and it doesn’t become the norm like mass shooting. People are nuts.

He sent the package from San Antonio and changed his victim’s demographics. I think he wanted to continue for a while and terrorize the city. Maybe he went to a fedex drop office in a poor area of San Antonio thinking they wouldn’t have good cameras.
He didn't send the packages from San Antonio, he sent them from an Austin area Fed-Ex store, them they went to the Distribution Center in Schertz. Bomber lived in Pflugerville, small town in the North area of Austin.

Old 03-21-2018, 08:28 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Default Bomber Dead

Killed himself with his own bomb.

Good, lengthy expensive trial avoided.

Old 03-21-2018, 08:30 AM

4,960 posts, read 2,239,613 times
A shame he just didn't just kill himself to begin with instead of injuring/killing innocents.

Old 03-21-2018, 08:32 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Apparently the Austin, Texas bomber was a 23 or 24 year old man who did indeed blow himself up.

Yet another white male murderer with a seemingly innocuous background.

In this article, his mother actually talks about him possibly going on a mission trip.

"The suspected Austin serial bomber who apparently killed himself early Wednesday as authorities closed in on him was Pflugerville resident Mark A. Conditt, local and federal law enforcement sources told the American-Statesman and KVUE.

As the sun rose, neighbors of the 23-year-old, who was home-schooled growing up and went to Austin Community College, struggled to wrap their minds around the news that authorities were linking him to the bombings."

https://www.statesman.com/news/crime...nb2iFs8sSq0pK/

I wonder if there will ever be any indication of motive.

So sad for the victims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies