Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 04:57 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Golden showers boy, Roy Moore, Denny Hastert are the new GOP....give me the pussyhats.
"Golden showers boy" doesn't help your argument when the DNC paid for Russian disinfo and used it against the POTUS. Unless you simply wanted us to add "treasonous" to pussyhats. The other two aren't in office. And your masses of pussyhats are truly vile, as are the rest of your baby murderers and your obese skrillex haircut mobs. We're good. You're a cultural megaerie and disgusting mess by any reasonable hsitorical comaprison. Looking forward (sarcasm) to when you guys eventually lobby for pedophiles. Its coming, "ze".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2018, 05:00 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
I never thought of making a site like this, so I'm impressed that the RNC beat me to it, its a great idea-
https://lyincomey.com/

GOP launches aggressive 'Lyin' Comey' website ahead of release of former FBI chief's book | Fox News
I wonder how Comey talked the RNC into doing advance PR on his book? That's a really impressive feat. He may sell ten million copies with the republicans helping him promote it.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:01 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
"Golden showers boy" doesn't help your argument, pussyhat, when the DNC paid for Russian disinfo and used it against the POTUS. Unless you simply wanted us to add "treasonous" to pussyhats.
Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Donny, Jr. , Roger Stone and all the conspirators were all Pubs. I know cons are desperate these days, but fake news and fake facts that you all bandy about will not help you any longer.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:02 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Anyone who is visiting a website called "lyincomey.com" is not interested in the truth in the first instance. This will almost exclusively attract people who have their minds made up before the book is released and are looking to have their biased opinions validated. This isn't expanding the RNC's base. I would guess it actually it turns off more moderate Republicans (like me). So much for the "law and order" party. A "rapid response" team to attack a former FBI head and a book that hasn't even been released yet? Pathetic.

This ladies and gentlemen is the current state of the GOP. Ronald Reagan just threw up in his coffin.
Reagan used spin media to his own advantage
He just wasn't as scummy as Trump in his past dealings
Nancy kept him on short leash as far as that goes

But folks, IMO, this type of full court press means the RNC has a dog of its own in this fight to stop the investigation of Trump and all-things-Trump by Mueller and any other legal organization

Point out again
Michael Cohen was assistant NATIONAL director for the RNC finance committee
That means he had NATIONAL exposure to money gathering and laundering for the Trump campaign and also ANY OTHER RNC funding related to other federal/state campaigns....
Read Cohen's blurb on the RNC's press release
He has no credibility for a role like that except he worked for Trump and was on Trump charities--like Eric's--
Where there have been legal/financial illegal acts---
And Cohen was on those boards..
Cohen was/is a bag man for Trump
His job was to facilitate and screen money transfers from donors to the RNC
Donors that might have been illegal contributors or funneling money from illegal sources like Russia
Also remember the CA whistleblower who claimed that CA charged WAY LESS than a legitimate company would charge for the same work because a reduced bill was an in-kind contribution from Robert Mercer and others via CA into the money boxes of GOP candidates...

The RNC could also be under scrutiny for its relationship with Russia via the NRA funding...

This is not a firewall around Trump--
This website is an attempt by the RNC to protect itself, its officers and funding from donors for the 2018 election...

Old 04-12-2018, 05:03 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Donny, Jr. , Roger Stone and all the conspirators were all Pubs. I know cons are desperate these days, but fake news and fake facts that you all bandy about will not help you any longer.
Were any of those FBI director?

You don't know what's coming.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I wonder how Comey talked the RNC into doing advance PR on his book? That's a really impressive feat. He may sell ten million copies with the republicans helping him promote it.
Yes--just like Trump always going to the mantra "no collusion, no collusion" which just makes any reasonable person think there is fire promoting all that smoke...

Old 04-12-2018, 05:05 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:

Oh, I think we do. But you're not gonna like it.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:06 PM

17,806 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Comey needs to blow them a kiss.

Quote:

I have pretty good idea
I am buying the book and reading it pretty much straight through...

3,992 posts, read 2,460,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I refused to vote for Hillary and it had nothing to do with the FBI or Comey. No more war mongers.
turn on the news, you may be surprised...John Bolton has been added to the scene as well...

I mean rock solid logic there...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies