Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2018, 08:19 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
The RNC has created a strike team and a website to throw every kind of denial and false flag option they can come up with against Comey's book...
There is nothing typical about that behavior--
They could have contracted it out to some wealthy SuperPAC supporter and kept some type of credibility
But they felt the need--the compulsion--they couldn't refuse to go to war against Comey's book
That is not normal RNC behavior--to come out in the open and show their hatred for something this visibly
I've condemned lies for years on here. The typical reply was "they all lie". That is the same thing the GOP is doing here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2018, 08:22 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times
That's why the book came out today. The GOP will sell more books for Comey then any advertising.

Old 04-12-2018, 08:30 PM

23,638 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
That's why the book came out today. The GOP will sell more books for Comey then any advertising.
fools and their money...

Old 04-12-2018, 08:39 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Lol.. Thanks anti-Trump bot, spitting out simple anti-Trump sentences at random. Must be Russian!!

Russian anti-Trump bot, are you really a Hannity Fan that cares about his career?!? Or did you jsut need a theme to sputter about . Wait, don't tell us...
I think you’re the bot. We have tons of them on this site. Sorry, you don’t like the truth. Typical Republican, who wants to criticize an opinion different from yours. Your not belittling me, you are showing who you really are...drink more of the koolaid and enjoy it....

Old 04-12-2018, 08:50 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
The RNC should be kissing his arse.

The POTUS would be Hillary Clinton had it not been for the FBI and Comey.
Hillary Clinton would be in federal prison had it not been for the FBI and Comey. Comey was Hillary's biggest savior during the election when he announced a few days before the election that he would not be prosecuting her for her crimes. Comey did everything he could to hand her the election, yet she still blew it.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:22 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Actually, the RNC was likely hacked and just won't admit it
Why???
Because they don't want to let the FBI into their servers to validate what happened
They don't want the RNC's dirty laundry to be posted online like the DNC's actually did
Actually there was some Republican hacking according to reports I recall at the time. I just don't know of what or who, exactly.

Most interesting about this was the selective releases, not every hacking target had their material exposed, which suggested an agenda of the hackers.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:26 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,740 times
I see.
Those who were not in the room have the right answers and those that were in the room do not.

And upside down backwards inside out bizzaro world is where the new Republican Party can best serve it s followers.
Get out of our world. Untill you come to your senses.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:30 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I had hoped that the election of the toddler-in-chief would shake up the party and put them back on track, but alas, instead it appears they are following Trump into preschool.

The RNC is circling the drain. Someone needs to press the handle and flush them down once and for all.

I think of all the disgusting things that have happened in the past year, the most stomach turning is how the GOP have become Trump's whipping boys and gals. I always felt that Paul Ryan was a snake, he even looks shady, but I am extremely surprised as a lot of people I had respect for previously.

I don't know if they are just trying to salvage whatever they can in November, or if they are just dishonest, and liars as big as Donald Trump himself. But I can't even stand to look at any of them when they are on TV.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:30 PM

19,786 posts, read 22,688,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Hillary Clinton would be in federal prison had it not been for the FBI and Comey. Comey was Hillary's biggest savior during the election when he announced a few days before the election that he would not be prosecuting her for her crimes. Comey did everything he could to hand her the election, yet she still blew it.
Maybe Cohen and Trump can send her an invite from the federal pen so she can see what the accommodations look like!

Old 04-12-2018, 09:33 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
What a joke, literally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies