Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2018, 08:34 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,279,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
hate to break this to all the wakadoodle lefties here but Hannity has stated repeatedly over they last few years that Michael Cohen is a friend. That relationship has been public just as he has stated that he has been friends with Trump for years.

talk about silly. this is all about the left doing what they do. They cannot win the arena of ideas so they make personal attacks in an attempt to win by technicality.

the left is vapid and utterly void of any real answer to what is wrong with this country. This thread is further proof of that
Ahh! There's that famous denial, blended with some obfuscation and hyperbole. How's that nasty concoction taste? Goes down pretty smooth after the 24th one I imagine.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:34 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Hannity claims he went to Michael Cohen for minor real estate advice!

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...vice-privilege

Who would go to someone, for real estate advice, who paid off a mistress for someone else using funds transferred from his home equity line ?

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/377...me-equity-line

Seeing a pattern of how the mistress payments are under the cover of "real estate."

Old 04-17-2018, 08:37 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post

Who would go to someone, for real estate advice, who paid off a mistress for someone else using funds transferred from his home equity line ?

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/377...me-equity-line

Seeing a pattern of how the mistress payments are under the cover of "real estate."
"Real Estate"? That's a strange name for a hooker...

Old 04-17-2018, 08:38 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Why do you care? Is your remote stuck on FNC? You know, the ratings people measure viewers, not fans so thanks for contributing to his ratings.
Don't want "outsiders" watching anymore?

Old 04-17-2018, 08:38 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
He reports lies as news. He had known crackpot conspiracy theorist on pushing the birther narrative before an election in an attempt to make his already gullible listeners even more mis-informed, and then when called on it tried to say that he has many guests on who he disagrees with.

His famous response to having people on his show pushing ridiculous lies is "they're just asking the question.."

The old "why do you beat your wife Mr. Hannity..I"m just asking the question."
Even if true, CNN reports lies as news as well. Should we vet the staff for their lawyers now?

What does any of this have to do with who his lawyer is in any capacity whatsoever? I see no causal relationship. You do know that lawyers aren't permitted to speak to clients about other clients, right? Or maybe you don't.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:39 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
First part: They followed and voted for Trump because of his racist and hate-fueld rhetoric. Your typical Trump supporter hates gays, blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims. And they were livid when a black man became president. Livid. So when Trump first came out with the birther stuff, they immediately clung to it. And then he went on with the Mexicans are rapists and murderers and Muslim ban. They loved the hate-speech and have been on board with Trump ever since.

Second part: evangelicals are the most hypocritical group of people in the United States.
Define 'typical Trump supporter'.

I'm neither a Trump supporter, nor a Republican. I'm just curious re what your definition of 'typical Trump supporter' is.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post

Cohen says Stormy Daniels payment was transferred from his home equity line | TheHill

LOL!

Oh my word, its so hard to follow the pained logic. Again, you do know that, as a client, Hannity is not read in on Cohen's interactions with Trump, right?

Old 04-17-2018, 08:40 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,566,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Even if true, CNN reports lies as news as well. Should we vet the staff for their lawyers now?
If any of them are represented by Cohen, it will become knowledge since he's been raided now.

I have no more use for CNN than I do for Fox, btw.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:42 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,279,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Define 'typical Trump supporter'.

I'm neither a Trump supporter, nor a Republican. I'm just curious re what your definition of 'typical Trump supporter' is.
Not answering for the other poster, but to me it's anyone who still thinks he's doing a good job and MAGAing. Without exception my republican friends, and most of my friends are, are embarrassed and think he's awful, but are still clinging to the better than Hillary trope.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
So you won't be crying about bias in the media then, since you have no standards for journalistic practice. Copy.
Yeah, any attempt to connect a choice of lawyer with bias is going to fail miserably. There is literally no logic to it. Moreover, the MSM will retain the indisputed throne of bias for a long, long time to come. I can find uncomplimentary things about Trump at Fox. I can't find anything complimentary to neutral at CNN or the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies