Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2018, 03:11 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
How convenient. So the only way these parents get him to admit the truth is when they take legal action. The only way to really make the point though is for them to get an expensive judgement against him. It's too little too late after what Alex Jones has put the Sandy Hook parents through.
It certainly will help their defamation case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2018, 05:20 PM

46,964 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Oh look, what a shocker:

Alex Jones, Backtracking, Now Says Sandy Hook Shooting Did Happen | WSHU

Alex Jones, Backtracking, Now Says Sandy Hook Shooting Did Happen
What a pathetic, unprincipled, weaselly excuse for a man.

Old 04-19-2018, 05:32 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is no different than you calling me an *******. Sure, I can sue you for slander..... I can prove I am not a rectum.

I can file a lawsuit on you for looking at me the wrong way.

Filing a lawsuit because you got your feelings hurt, isn't going to fly.
He corrected his mistake a long time ago... Years. His right to press affords him that right. It was the parents choice to be in the public light. Same as David Hogg... Fair game.
Stop. You clearly know not of what you speak. They are public figures, but their rights don't include defamation of character through slander or libel. He is slandering Sandy Hook Elementary School parents with lies (he just admitted Sandy Hook DID happen and wasn't a hoax) and defaming their characters just to defend the Second Amendment by abusing the First. The First Amendment does not protect slanderous statements that defame someone's character whether it is by speech or press. He is press, with his sheeple like you that believe this tripe, he has money and has profited off of this view. I'm just surprised he was only sued now over it.

Defending this piece of walking **** the way you have, gives me all I need to know about you...

Last edited by mkpunk; 04-19-2018 at 06:21 PM..

Old 04-19-2018, 05:34 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,776,811 times
If you take Alex Jones seriously, you’re the problem.

Old 04-19-2018, 05:55 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,539,138 times
uh, because, to use Dear leader's words, he's a slimeball...?

Old 04-19-2018, 06:04 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
How convenient. So the only way these parents get him to admit the truth is when they take legal action. The only way to really make the point though is for them to get an expensive judgement against him. It's too little too late after what Alex Jones has put the Sandy Hook parents through.
But to his followers..it's all, "wink, wink, nudge nudge." They believe that Jones 'had' to retract..but that he spoke the truth..and everyone, 'in the know'..knows.

Thus they all believe in Pizza-gate..Sandy Hook was fake..Chobani is a secret way to smuggle in Islamic terrorists under the guise of refugee's...etc.

His denials mean nothing to the initiated...and he knows it--and they..his brainwashed puppets...pay his bills.

Old 04-19-2018, 06:22 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
What a pathetic, unprincipled, weaselly excuse for a man.
Which would describe those who follow him, perfectly.

Old 04-20-2018, 06:36 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Oh look, what a shocker:

Alex Jones, Backtracking, Now Says Sandy Hook Shooting Did Happen | WSHU

Alex Jones, Backtracking, Now Says Sandy Hook Shooting Did Happen

You are a little late to the game.
He corrected the article years ago, when it was discovered CNN was staging scenes to get the shot and Alex caught them, but thought the whole thing was faked. Since then, MSM has been caught numerous times staging the scene to get the shot to push the narrative they want.
Correcting your mistakes, is what journalist do. He did it years ago.
You have to rely on hearsay, to get this information late.

You should watch his show, instead of letting others feed you the lines.

Old 04-20-2018, 06:37 AM

Quote:

Jones corrected his original reporting on Sandy Hook at least 4 years ago.

Old 04-20-2018, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Stop. You clearly know not of what you speak. They are public figures, but their rights don't include defamation of character through slander or libel. He is slandering Sandy Hook Elementary School parents with lies (he just admitted Sandy Hook DID happen and wasn't a hoax) and defaming their characters just to defend the Second Amendment by abusing the First. The First Amendment does not protect slanderous statements that defame someone's character whether it is by speech or press. He is press, with his sheeple like you that believe this tripe, he has money and has profited off of this view. I'm just surprised he was only sued now over it.

Defending this piece of walking **** the way you have, gives me all I need to know about you...

I understand you do not watch his show, or follow along closely, but want to make accusations off what others tell you, while they make edits to original show segments, showing only a small snip-it. Look see... see. he said it.

""They are saying I think Sandy Hook didn't occur" Cutting off They are saying, only leaving I think Sandy Hook didn't occur, as what is shown to the public.

You people are being shown what they want you to see. Not the whole truth.
You should start watching his full show, if you want to make comments about a segments subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies