Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2018, 07:05 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He is effective.
They have to edit what he says, to make him out to be a demon. If it were a lie, they could just tell the truth on it's merits and it would shut him up quick. NO. let's silence his message, because we have no competition of truth, to counter.

The only way they can punish Jones, is with false lawsuits, filled with libel and defamation.
Those filing, forgot about "Slap Back", or it is in the budget for the attack campaign.
]

So like Jones you say the "Sandy Hook shooting " didn't happen,

Yes

or

No
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 07:06 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,227,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
My biggest enemy in the world is a multiple murderer who I testified against at his last death penalty trial. He has sworn to kill me. I've also been threatened by followers of Milo Yiannopoulos, a truly horrible group of folks.

Thus I am arguably then a better man then Alex Jones as those who oppose him tend to be those who value truth and facts.

If I use your argument.
Aw the antifa fascist is upset that he was threatened because he wouldn't stop harassing people engaging in free speech.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

Snap out of this pity party.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:08 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,227,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So like Jones you say the "Sandy Hook shooting " didn't happen,

Yes

or

No
How would he know if it happened or not? How would YOU know, is perhaps a better question.

Why do YOU think it happened?

And why do YOU think YOUR opinion is more valid than anyone else's opinion?

Old 04-18-2018, 07:09 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
I believe evidence and counter evidence.
I believe he has America's Constitution best interest in mind.
Sure he has more integrity than most.
Yes, I would trust him with my daughter. My daughter is armed.
What exactly is counter evidence, is this like proving a negative?
The Constitution allows for freedom of speech and press, except when it comes to slander and libel. He slandered so many by claiming they are crisis actors, the Constitution don't defend that.
How do you think he has integrity with his faileous comments? He has NONE to sane people. Only his sheeple believe his trips.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:17 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,187,608 times
No, it's the goblins!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY&t=1s

Old 04-18-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
How would he know if it happened or not? How would YOU know, is perhaps a better question.

Slow down rocky and re read my post......IT IS A QUESTION???

Old 04-18-2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Get help.....
+1

Old 04-18-2018, 07:28 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post

Where do people get the idea that they can have opinions about objectively proven facts? Facts themselves are not open to interpretation or opinion. If you think otherwise, you’ve been brainwashed.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:54 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Best thing about the 1st amendment. It exposes the truth, the fools and those with enough integrity to say they were wrong.... Let the evidence speak for itself.

With the media these days, the entire truth never makes it off the edit room floor. then the lies really do spread about people on a manufactured lie, not just something misunderstood.
Are you saying you believe that Sandy Hook was just an elaborate hoax. This is what he has been promoting for his own relevance without any regard to the people who suffer each day with the consequences. And you really have to wonder why people hate him.

Old 04-18-2018, 08:07 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
It's beyond me why anybody gives Alex Jones the time of day, let alone airtime.
Why do people listen to his insane garbage?
They buy his perineum lotion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies