Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 07:50 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times

Advertisements

Mueller has played his cards pretty close to the vest. I don't think it was him. Otherwise, why weren't they leaked before they got to the Trump lawyers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 07:50 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
If you've been keeping track, whenever Trump has a triumph like he's had with talk of the Nobel Peace Prize, the hard Left derails the narrative back to something negative. Mueller knows his investigation is on its last legs so is trying to justify this nonsense. Might also be a distraction from possible impeachment of his buddy Rod Rosenstein.
I think it is the natural progression of the investigation and Mueller is simply providing the questions he wants answered. Nothing more nothing less. Hopefully this is an indication that he is getting to close to the end.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:51 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
This is getting so ridiculous: Mueller making things up as he goes along. What, Trump ate at a Russian restaurant in London in 1971? Better question him about his "Russian connections" in relation to that.

What, Trump walked by some Russian tourists at JFK airport in 1984? What about those "Russian connections"?

Hillary and Obama sell Russia 20% of our uranium supply and ... SHAZZAM ... Russia donates $millions to the Clinton Foundation. Where's the investigation into that?

Attorney General Lynch meets with Bill Clinton, in private, while her department is investigating Bill's wife. Nope, nothing to see here; just discussing the grandkids and yoga. Actually, the fix was already in even before Hillary was questioned by Comey. We know that now.

A Ukrainian businessman donates $130,000 to Trump. Investigate. Same businessman gave $millions to Clinton Foundation while Hillary still in the running for POTUS. Ooops, look the other way.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb ....

When the playing field is fair again, if ever; then come talk to us about this cr@p. But hey, keep listening to the Lame Stream Media. They might get one of their outlandish predictions correct before their viewership is in the single digits.
Hang in there, Bud, things are starting to get really interesting !

Old 04-30-2018, 07:51 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchrider View Post
Fake News. This will be debunked very quickly I'm sure, you would never ask some of these questions in this type of investigation, I call bull.
Dont worry. I'm sure Fox News will invent a new conspiracy theory that will put your mind at rest.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:52 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Mueller has played his cards pretty close to the vest. I don't think it was him. Otherwise, why weren't they leaked before they got to the Trump lawyers?
Since Rudy Giuliani came on board not long ago he probably had a hand in this.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:53 PM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Since Rudy Giuliani came on board not long ago he probably had a hand in this.
Probably just a hand in making mueller worried as hell.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:53 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
So does Mueller and his staff.

He's already kicked two (Strzok and Page) off his staff for being silly, fanatic Trump-haters. Any reason to believe they were the only two, out of a staff full of Hillary contributors and Democrats?
Because people who actually hate Trump would not leak this as that accusation of leaks would only help Trump.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:54 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
If this is real - I am a bit shocked.

These are all questions that I could have written myself from half paying attention. I was expecting questions that were specific and questions with new detail and leads. That doesn't mean he couldn't trip Trump up with those.

All the questions are just starting points to entire topics.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:55 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
How do you figure Mueller is worried? LOL> Yeah, all of these questions for Trump has got Mueller really scared. Oh Lord.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:56 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What is Mueller worried about?? He left a high paying job in the private sector to conduct this investigation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies