Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 08:28 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,731,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It doesn't make sense for either side to release the questions.

I highly doubt these are questions Mueller wants Trump to answer.

The simplicity of the questions only puts this further into doubt.
In the event Mueller interviews Trump it will be the follow up questions that will be seeking more details.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 08:29 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,171,947 times
Mueller: "When did you become aware of the Trump Tower meeting?"

It's not "did you know of the Trump Tower meeting with Russians?", but WHEN. My guess is Mueller probably knows Trump was in attendance and is testing him to see if he'll admit he was an active participant. If he admits he was there that's a major step towards collusion/conspiracy.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:31 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Just scanning channels and stopped at Rachel Madcow's ultra retarded joke of a show. I saw how she was licking her chops because Mueller supposedly has 4 dozen questions for Trump. She had that gleam in her eye like it actually meant anything. This seems to be a recurring theme with Mueller. It seems like every 2 weeks there seems to be some kind of "bombshell" revelation that ultimately turns out to be nothing. Going on 2 years and there is still NO PROOF that the POTUS is guilty. Ridiculous.
Mueller is taking an absolute beating, more, and more pressure is being applied for him to shut down his witch hunt.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Mueller: "When did you become aware of the Trump Tower meeting?"

It's not "did you know of the Trump Tower meeting with Russians?", but WHEN. My guess is Mueller probably knows Trump was in attendance and is testing him to see if he'll admit he was an active participant. If he admits he was there that's a major step towards collusion/conspiracy.
I believe Mueller knows ALL the answers to these questions. And I believe that Trump has no other option but to plead the 5th.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:33 PM

25,573 posts, read 56,502,335 times
Trump will never consent to an interview or deposition. Never. He knows he'd never get out alive.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:33 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Mueller is taking an absolute beating, more, and more pressure is being applied for him to shut down his witch hunt.
Yeah, Mueller is taking the beating, lol.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:34 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Why would the NYT have them? I thought Mueller runs a tight ship, with no leaks? Or is it another FBI coordinated leak to damage the president?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
so now in investigations the questions involved are given to the media now?
It would seem that Mueller is also a leaker when it suits his purpose(if this story is to be believed), and Comey is presumably a chip off the old block.

Just like people have been awakened to how far in the tank the leftist MSM is toward (D's) which also includes skewed polling to help frame the narrative, we now understand how far the FBI has fallen from their professional mandate.
It has gone from a trusted LE agency, to just another hack agency easily manipulated with unprofessional and unethical ideological hacks for it's leadership.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:36 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
In the event Mueller interviews Trump it will be the follow up questions that will be seeking more details.
These are unlikely the questions, neither side would leak the questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
I believe Mueller knows ALL the answers to these questions. And I believe that Trump has no other option but to plead the 5th.
Trump doesn't have to plead the 5th with Mueller, Mueller cannot compel Trump to answer any of his questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Trump will never consent to an interview or deposition. Never. He knows he'd never get out alive.
His legal team may not agree to an in person interview, they are likely working on a set of written questions.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:37 PM

10,784 posts, read 4,356,071 times
Mueller trying to hurt Trump reminds me of Hoover trying to hurt Albert Einstein.
Hoover wanted to get Einstein deported, but had no crimes on him, so Hoover turned the media against Einstein....
Different because the media is already against Trump obviously, but Mueller is feeding them.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Mueller will subpoena him if he really wants to interview him. He will have no other choice if that were to happen. IT will probably end up in the courts for a little while but Trump will have to meet with Mueller.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies