Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2018, 12:19 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times

Advertisements

Fertility clinics destroy embryos all the time. Why aren't conservatives after them? - Chicago Tribune

Conservatives are against this as well but it does not have the slice and dice of the baby that abortion does. But the clinics that use the baby remains after aborting them have been protested against. There are videos of abortionists talking about being careful not to cut the baby up too much so they can get more money with a whole heart or liver than a damaged one.

The whole thing around abortion is sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2018, 05:04 AM

57,226 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Um...haven't we been told time after time, year after year by the left that PP does not use taxpayer funds for abortions? Guess they shouldn't be impacted then.
Requesting that current PP clinics that perform healthcare and abortion is absurd, will drive up the cost and make access more difficult. It is a childish response since no money goes towards abortions in any event, explain to me what separate buildings accomplishes.

Old 05-19-2018, 05:45 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,526,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Medical Expert Confirms Unborn Children Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions | LifeNews.com

People would not do this to an animal and there are laws against it, but for babies? MEH.
The science is still inconclusive regarding when a fetus experiences pain. I think abortion is always unfortunate but regardless of the pain issue, women have a right to control their bodies. Withholding federal funds from medical providers who provide LEGAL medical services is wrong. There are plenty of ways my tax dollars are spent that I oppose. Why is this any different? Conservatives who complain about government intrusion in their lives but have no problem legislating morality. Pathetic.

Old 05-19-2018, 06:00 AM

88,979 posts, read 44,788,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
The science is still inconclusive regarding when a fetus experiences pain. I think abortion is always unfortunate but regardless of the pain issue, women have a right to control their bodies. Withholding federal funds from medical providers who provide LEGAL medical services is wrong.
That's not what has been implemented. PP facilities that do not provide abortions but provide other medical services will still get their Title X funding.

Old 05-19-2018, 06:02 AM

88,979 posts, read 44,788,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Requesting that current PP clinics that perform healthcare and abortion is absurd, will drive up the cost and make access more difficult.
I'm not seeing a problem. Many people support abortion. Just have them voluntarily contribute to pay for abortions.

Old 05-19-2018, 06:03 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,526,497 times
Quote:
That's just silly. They can get all those tests right there but to get an abortion they need to go to another facility that preforms them. No meeting quotas anymore.
But the DR isn’t even allowed to mention the word abortion to thier patient.

This is really just about Trump kissing his fan bases arse and nothing else he’s using them.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:50 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,642,888 times
Quote:
I think a lot will change if abortion is illegal, especially for the babies.
you are wrong.

I had an abortion before it was 'legal'.

Old 05-19-2018, 12:27 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,634 posts, read 16,118,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I am so effing sick of this argument! Not all abortions are performed because a woman finds herself unexpectedly pregnant. Sometimes things go horribly, terribly wrong during a much-wanted pregnancy and the most logical path forward is termination. Ask me how I know. There are more of us out here who been through such an experience than you can imagine, and when you've sat in front of a pediatric neurologist and sobbed while learning that your pregnancy is doomed, then perhaps you'll have something of value to add to the discussion. Until that point, just SHUT UP!
You obviously couldn’t control yourself. Next

Old 05-19-2018, 01:34 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,365,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Keep religion OUT of government and out of a woman's right to choose.
So now the taxpayers not paying your bills is somehow denying your "right to choose"? Planned Parenthood had $4,000,000 to donate to democrats in 2016 alone, they should be able to fund your "right to choose" without tax dollars.

Old 05-19-2018, 01:44 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,526,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
That's not what has been implemented. PP facilities that do not provide abortions but provide other medical services will still get their Title X funding.
Last time I checked abortion was a legal medical procedure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies