Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2018, 01:32 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Right. It kills the baby.
In your understanding I guess so.
Legally, and in my understanding it kills the non viable fetus.
I consider a baby to be fully developed and viable outside of the womb.
A gestating fetus prior to that I consider a gestating fetus.

Old 06-07-2018, 01:37 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
If you're ok with the government barging in on women's reproductive rights, are you ok with the government barging in on your paycheck to help needy children be fed, clothed, and cared for?

I mean, since life is so "precious" to you.
Nope! Once they're through the birth canal, let 'em starve.

They only cry their big, phony crocodile tears over fetuses, not sick, hungry, needy children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile
To get rid of the parasite. It's weird you don't understand it.
The most amusing part of this is that once that fetus makes it through the birth canal, the very same people who are bristling at the term parasite being applied there will turn right around and stick that label on the actual living, breathing kid.

They're not a parasite in the forced-birther's eyes when they are feeding off the woman, but they become one to them when they start feeding off taxpayers.

Save the fetus, starve the child. That's the forced-birther motto.

Old 06-07-2018, 01:40 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Sharon Osbourne: Having an Abortion Was the "Worst Thing I Ever Did" | LifeNews.com

She recounted: “I had an abortion at 17 and it was the worst thing I ever did . . . I went alone. I was terrified. It was full of other young girls, and we were all terrified and looking at each other and nobody was saying a bloody word. I howled my way through it, and it was horrible. I would never recommend it to anyone because it comes back to haunt you. When I tried to have children, I lost three — I think it was because something had happened to my cervix during the abortion.”

It would be great if she started a program to educate teen girls on the bad effects of abortion.
Is one person's regret or bad choice a justification for taking away rights from everyone else?

If one person regrets their choice to buy a gun would that be an excuse to take them away from everyone and ban future sales?

Old 06-07-2018, 01:40 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times
Quote:
neonate, infant, toddler, youth, adolescent, adult, elderly .... are they made up terms?

All part of the same trajectory of life. All different stages of development.

Of human beings. From day 1 of conception. Which means human life.

Which abortion KILLS.

Why is it so difficult to acknowledge that abortion kills? As in life is over, as in no more baby, as in no longer pregnant?

At lease OWN your opinion. Yell: I am for abortion!!! I know it kills babies!!!

I hope my abortion meant I was no longer pregnant, otherwise I was going to have to put a Stop Payment on that check to the clinic.

I didn't realize an abortion meant killing an elderly person though. Silly me, using correct biological terms.

Old 06-07-2018, 01:58 PM

73 posts, read 71,960 times
The reason this has been diluted by the liberal media, so people wont know about the issue. There are plenty of medical cases, where it's recommended by a doctor to terminate the pregnancy due to rape or baby's serous illness.
Of course women have the tight to have access for the procedure. It is totally different, when some women, due to their own poor choices in life, one night stands et, now want to have free tax paid abortion available to them, as this is their right, they claim. Well, what abut the child's right ? If those women really want to have an abortion done, then go pay with your own money to have it done, not the taxpayers money/. If we don't see it, it's OK it wont hurt us. There was a lady on the radio, who was a abortion clinic manager and they had regular women clients who used abortion as a form of contraceptive. one such a client had had 7 abortion performed, and she refused to use contraceptives, as she didn't like them. on the 8th abortion, the nurse asked her if she would like to SEE the fetus that ws just removed from her abdominal. It was explained to her that it did have tiny hands and feet, head etc. One the client lady saw the fetus, she begun bawling her eyes out and was crawling on the floor crying for hours. The clinic had to call a relative to come pick her up, as she was unable to walk by the trauma. This lady was doing something but had never seen what she was actually doing. one it was shown to her, she was crushed and realized that what she was doing terribly wrong and he was terminating a living tiny human, who had head, hands, feet and a body just like herself. After witnessing this, the clicic manager quite her job and became a pro life advocate and now stands on the outside of the clinic, trying to talk to other women, before they get in.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:02 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNinja View Post
The reason this has been diluted by the liberal media, so people wont know about the issue. There are plenty of medical cases, where it's recommended by a doctor to terminate the pregnancy due to rape or baby's serous illness.
Of course women have the tight to have access for the procedure. It is totally different, when some women, due to their own poor choices in life, one night stands et, now want to have free tax paid abortion available to them, as this is their right, they claim. Well, what abut the child's right ? If those women really want to have an abortion done, then go pay with your own money to have it done, not the taxpayers money/. If we don't see it, it's OK it wont hurt us. There was a lady on the radio, who was a abortion clinic manager and they had regular women clients who used abortion as a form of contraceptive. one such a client had had 7 abortion performed, and she refused to use contraceptives, as she didn't like them. on the 8th abortion, the nurse asked her if she would like to SEE the fetus that ws just removed from her abdominal. It was explained to her that it did have tiny hands and feet, head etc. One the client lady saw the fetus, she begun bawling her eyes out and was crawling on the floor crying for hours. The clinic had to call a relative to come pick her up, as she was unable to walk by the trauma. This lady was doing something but had never seen what she was actually doing. one it was shown to her, she was crushed and realized that what she was doing terribly wrong and he was terminating a living tiny human, who had head, hands, feet and a body just like herself. After witnessing this, the clicic manager quite her job and became a pro life advocate and now stands on the outside of the clinic, trying to talk to other women, before they get in.

And then Santa Claus came down the chimney and delivered the Easter eggs they all lived happily ever after.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:04 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Explain to me why it ok to have an abortion if your raped or the fetus has a serious illness and not ok because birth control failed and your not in any financial or emotional or mature enough state to raise a child?

And show me where one can get a free federal tax paid abortion.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:26 PM

41,970 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
right ? If those women really want to have an abortion done, then go pay with your own money to have it done, not the taxpayers money/.
News flash! Taxpayer money can be used for abortion only if the pregnancy resulted from rape or incest, or poses a health threat to the woman.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:33 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
neonate, infant, toddler, youth, adolescent, adult, elderly .... are they made up terms?

All part of the same trajectory of life. All different stages of development.

Of human beings. From day 1 of conception. Which means human life.

Which abortion KILLS.

Why is it so difficult to acknowledge that abortion kills? As in life is over, as in no more baby, as in no longer pregnant?

At lease OWN your opinion. Yell: I am for abortion!!! I know it kills babies!!!
I do own my opinion. My opinion is that it is up to the woman who is pregnant to choose for herself. If that choice is to give birth and raise the child, like I have done, great! If it is to give birth and put the child up for adoption, great! If it is to have an abortion, that is fine too. I have no idea what her life looks like. I have no idea what her personal situation is. It is not my place to make that decision for her, I can only decide for myself.

That is why I am pro-CHOICE.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:37 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I do own my opinion. My opinion is that it is up to the woman who is pregnant to choose for herself. If that choice is to give birth and raise the child, like I have done, great! If it is to give birth and put the child up for adoption, great! If it is to have an abortion, that is fine too. I have no idea what her life looks like. I have no idea what her personal situation is. It is not my place to make that decision for her, I can only decide for myself.

That is why I am pro-CHOICE.

Isn't that just convenient? You know, there isn't a doctor on Earth with one clue of why human beings were created or why we were put here. Not one.

Sure they understand somewhat the body and the mechanics of it...what makes us tick physically.

But why not have them create another life form comparable to the human being. When they can do that...THEN they can be a judge of exactly when a human becomes a human.

I'm appalled every day by the sheer ignorance on display.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies