Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 06:54 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times

Advertisements

We're all Nazis and fascists and we're all sexist and racist. And all news is fake no matter where the source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 09:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
A black man's opinion on the Jewish experience on this issue is worthless. Jewish people don't care what a black man thinks about their experience.

You can have your opinion, but save it for "black issues," because otherwise this has nothing to do with you unless you're one of them Hotep Israeli tribe types.
That’s a dumb analogy. Hitler killed far more than just Jews. The Hitler experience isn’t something proprietary to Jewish people.

Moreover, any American can compare Hitler to Trump if they choose. GTHOH. You’re not gonna shut people up on this issue by claiming that only Jews can invoke nonsensical Godwin references. Perish the thought.

I don’t compare Hitler to Trump or vice versa, but I will when I feel like it and it’ll have just as much weight as it would if a Jew said it. That’s all there is to it.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:05 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I said that I don’t discuss black issues with non blacks, and that only the opinions of blacks matter to me on black issues.
Of course, you would hold that exact same logic to be moral, logical, and necessary for White people. Correct?

Quote:
You’re allowed to discuss anything you want, including black issues. But I won’t entertain it.
You're simply a nationalist who is outwardly liberal not because liberalism is good for the nation, but because it is good for your people that other tribes hold weaker nationalist boundaries that in-turn allows for more resources, privileges, and political advantages afforded to your group.

The thing is that it is character that ultimately benefits a tribe. This character is what allows for effective cooperation between members of it (effective families, communities, and nations).

One aspect of character is being principled. Being politically principled means holding to universal political values, and not to a double standard.

This reliance on out-group liberalism for your group's success demonstrates the opposite group value that would predict group success. You require out-group failure for your success. That will never last, and moreover your group will still internally deteriorate as a result. It'll never be able on stand on its own.

Success only comes from a hardening of your inner culture. Given your ethnic nationalism, you should generally be a nationalist. Instead, you fight political battles against the very ideology that would internally harden black culture and thus free black people.

There is no consistent logic to your general brand of politics, and thus it isn't consistently successful. You gain short term rent seeking victories and never get truly off of the ground, socially speaking.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
We're all Nazis and fascists and we're all sexist and racist. And all news is fake no matter where the source.
Maybe the truest thing said on CD this year to date.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:12 AM

10,535 posts, read 6,169,672 times
Yeah, well when the Trump administration stops ripping children from parents maybe we can stop comparing them with Nazi's.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Yeah, well when the Trump administration stops ripping children from parents maybe we can stop comparing them with Nazi's.
Right, because that's when you'll stop.

I forgot that you weren't doing it before then.

But seriously, keep going. It means literally nothing.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:29 AM

1,704 posts, read 749,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
You don't sound like a fan of democracy.
I'm such a huge fan of democracy that I absolutely deplore the subversion of our democratic electoral process of fairly selecting the appropriate president by popular vote and without collusive outside interference...

Old 06-15-2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
It is both inexcusably ignorant and extremely idiotic to compare Trump to Hitler.
How so?

Their psychological pofiles impeccably match!

Old 06-15-2018, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Trump is a philandering moron. Comparisons to Hitler are retarded. If he starts rounding up millions of mexicans and sends them to work camps I'll readjust my stance. Until then, retarded.
What are you, blind or something?

You don't see babies being separated from parents explicitly for the purpose of immigration deterrence? You don't see "the wall" as an unnecessary iconic symbol of segregation? The physical barrier intended to separate white Americans from people of color. All done for the purpose of maintaining a white American majority. You don't see that Making America Great Again is really code for Making America Great Again?

Talk about "retarded"...

Old 06-15-2018, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
What is the evidence for all of these adjectives? In particular, what's the evidence that he is racist? And what is the definition of 'alt right' and how does Trump fulfill it? What do you regard as an 'appropriate end?' What would be an inappropriate end?

Anyone can spew out a list of adjectives about anyone, as you have done here. And btw, what does all this have to do with the topic?
Are you serious?

His entire life has been shrouded in racism. We must note his racist real estate practices to unfair treatment of black employees. I'm certain that you're aware of his statement that he wouldn't trust a black accountant or a Mexican judge.

Trump has also personally appointed Alt-Right members of his staff to be some of his closest and most trusted advisors. Stephen Miller, the BFF of the notorious white supremacist, Richard Spencer, is currently serving Trump as his senior advisor. Julia Hahn is another advisor to Trump and she not only is a proponent of the Alt-Right, she once worked with Bannon at Breitbart
news. Then there's Steve Bannon, the notorious white supremacist who was chosen personally by Trump to be his chief advisor of the WH...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies