Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would Trump lashing out at Putin have helped solve our problems with Russia, or would it have made t
It would have helped resolve them 32 37.21%
It would have made them worse 54 62.79%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 05:21 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
How about Newt Gingrich then??

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/sta...67261418344450

I think today is the most pathetic thing that has happened in this country's history. We witnessed a spineless US President on the world stage today.

note that gingrich didnt make it into possible treason, or anything else listed in the article. he just said it was a mistake, nothing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,590 posts, read 12,353,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Why couldn’t Hillary’s billion dollar campaign and all her surrogates including the media fight against what the Russians were supposedly saying?

Don’t act like she was some victim that was unfairly treated. She had very advantage imaginable
"Supposedly saying?" Catch up. It's not supposed.

1,070 posts, read 393,262 times
I’m new at this site, but, it’s obvious that it’s 90% drivel and nonsense and illogical! Tall Traveler, for one, has 7 MILLION reads! Must be a full-time Jobs for him to post here! SAD!

1- Russia interfered in our election - EVERYONE except F’ing Moron and Putin agrees
2- Trump is ambivalent - “Putin strongly denies - should I believe our FBI/CIA, 17 Intelligence Agencies.......or Putin?”
3- Trump is essentially saying: “Move on, forgetaboutit - we’re all people - can’t we all just get along?“
4- Trump won’t allow ANYTHING to be done to penalize Putin/Russia
5- It’s as obvious as a massive heart attack - Trump and Putin are BFF’s
6- worse than all of this is that the Repub Senators/House people just ignore the issues....”Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi”
7- Hell, I hava a lotta $$, the tax cuts help me, it helps my company, and my stocks benefit due to stock buybacks thanx to F’ing Moron and Mnuchin

I would gladly illiminate the tax cuts etc. so as not to increase the deficit and force my kids to pay the $bill

I need a buncha scotch now

Old 07-16-2018, 05:22 PM

50,320 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Trump can’t do anything to lose his supporters.
Why would he. My family and friends haven't been this prosperous since 2004.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:25 PM

23,991 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Putin is not a dictator
What do you name a person who jails or kills their political opponents?

There media is better? How many media people has Putin had killed?

And y'all keep saying Billary has her adversaries killed. Putin does it up close and personal. Why is ok from some but not for others?

Old 07-16-2018, 05:25 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Why would he. My family and friends haven't been this prosperous since 2004.
Thats pretty pathetic and if true, pathetic squared.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:26 PM

45,584 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
And ignoring a TON of other info-like that Obama tried to move against the Russians only to be blocked by McConnell.

You are just ignoring that the Russians are guilty, and cherry picking info that you like.
Court cases have taken place on those indicted?

And I am kind of ignoring them because I am more focused on our people. They are doing what they do - and I am glad they got caught.

These people have been around for decades. Now that the Dems have lost all power, now they want to make something of it as though the new guy (Trump) is responsible.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:27 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,553,915 times
Anyone who would support this sorry excuse for a president after the way he conducted himself today shouldn't bother to call themselves an American. This should outrage everyone, Republicans and Democrats alike! The yahoos on this thread still supporting him make me sick.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:28 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
note that gingrich didnt make it into possible treason, or anything else listed in the article. he just said it was a mistake, nothing more.
Newt is one of Trump's strongest cheerleaders, that text is significant. It is the overall narrative that is taking shape and it's looking like a wild fire, Thomas Friedman is not a flame thrower, for him to throw out the word treason is no small thing. A line was crossed today.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:32 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,542,455 times
Here’s my question, let’s say that Russia/Putin did in fact hack into our system and gained access and was able to Trump elected. Let’s further assume Trump had nothing to do with it. Why wouldn’t Trump given the fact that he wants to put Americans first, want to get to the bottom of it? Trump has said he’s asked Putin twice and in TWO DIFFERENT WAYS if he had anything to do with it.

IF Trump was serious about putting America first , why wouldn’t he launch his own investigation into Russia had anything to do with it? Trump acts like he’s guilty blaming everyone else. With every tweet or when he’s asked he goes off , like a child who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. He’s his own worst enemy here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies