Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would Trump lashing out at Putin have helped solve our problems with Russia, or would it have made t
It would have helped resolve them 32 37.21%
It would have made them worse 54 62.79%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 06:32 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Which MSM is that exactly,better yet tell us who you trust to be honest all the time,please?

None of them. I've always said this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2018, 06:34 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,889 times
This is not going away on the right. To those of you lost in Trump, we will welcome you back to the US?

https://twitter.com/brithume/status/1018996137360089089

Old 07-16-2018, 06:34 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Trump keeps winning and America is losing. ....

I see nothing lost.

It's OK to be proud of America again.

The economy is booming. Small business is growing by leaps and bounds.

The globalists are on the run.

And the MSM addicted leftists & Trump haters are losing their minds.

Life is very very good under Trump.

Old 07-16-2018, 06:37 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
I’m new at this site, but, it’s obvious that it’s 90% drivel and nonsense and illogical! Tall Traveler, for one, has 7 MILLION reads! Must be a full-time Jobs for him to post here! SAD!

1- Russia interfered in our election - EVERYONE except F’ing Moron and Putin agrees
2- Trump is ambivalent - “Putin strongly denies - should I believe our FBI/CIA, 17 Intelligence Agencies.......or Putin?”
3- Trump is essentially saying: “Move on, forgetaboutit - we’re all people - can’t we all just get along?“
4- Trump won’t allow ANYTHING to be done to penalize Putin/Russia
5- It’s as obvious as a massive heart attack - Trump and Putin are BFF’s
6- worse than all of this is that the Repub Senators/House people just ignore the issues....”Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi”
7- Hell, I hava a lotta $$, the tax cuts help me, it helps my company, and my stocks benefit due to stock buybacks thanx to F’ing Moron and Mnuchin

I would gladly illiminate the tax cuts etc. so as not to increase the deficit and force my kids to pay the $bill

I need a buncha scotch now
I think I'll have a shot of Jack (Black label). And I've never like vodka. Tastes like pain thinner.

Old 07-16-2018, 06:37 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,122,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Is that the new Faux news talking point? Trump is a leftist? GeeeeeZ. Trump has no policies. He is a snake oil salesmen. His doctrine is real estate for himself and his family. That's it. He isn't a leftist or a right winger. He is an Idiocracy ....
I'm a libertarian; I don't watch Faux News, or any other form of corporate media.

Tariffs are leftist central-economic planning. He signed two gun-control bills in April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
He is a FASCIST-WANNABE Dictator!
Fascists want corporations to run the government. Obama was even more of a fascist than Trump (Obamacare--forcing people under penalty of law to purchase a product from a corporation).

Old 07-16-2018, 06:40 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
I wonder how he is going to spin his way out of this mess. I don't think the standard line "I was only joking" is going to cut it this time. The other line "fake news, fake news" won't do it either when he was standing in front of the whole world trashing the United States.

Old 07-16-2018, 06:41 PM

5,802 posts, read 9,898,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Only if you're last name is Koch, Mercer or Adelsen

Old 07-16-2018, 06:42 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,122,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I see nothing lost.

It's OK to be proud of America again.

The economy is booming. Small business is growing by leaps and bounds.

The globalists are on the run.

And the MSM addicted leftists & Trump haters are losing their minds.

-In April, Trump signed not one, but TWO gun-control laws. More than Obama did in 8 years.

-He signed a $1.3 TRILLION spending bill--the largest in American history. It FULLY funds Planned Parenthood and funds border walls in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia.

-In 18 months, the national debt has increased by over $1 trillion.

-In 18 months, the budget deficit has increased by $1 trillion, and will do so for the next 10 years.

-His import taxes are leftist central-planning and have no place in a supposedly free-market economy.

Old 07-16-2018, 06:43 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,376,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss View Post
trump tweets today really off the wall today.

The walls are closing in. I think that more bad stuff coming from doj and mueller.

Its time for the congress to do their oversight on him.
^^^^^^yes!!

Old 07-16-2018, 06:47 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I wonder how he is going to spin his way out of this mess. I don't think the standard line "I was only joking" is going to cut it this time. The other line "fake news, fake news" won't do it either when he was standing in front of the whole world trashing the United States.

He'll just brag that "It was the biggest summit meeting in history! No US prez ever did better!"

Just like he did with Lil' Kim last month.

And his Trumplings will claim he deserves the Nobel prize.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies