Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2018, 07:47 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,645,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Also, I think this is far from over.
The sheriff did not want to touch this hot potato with a ten foot pole and would rather push it up because of the crap storm coming.

The other two parties don't show a history of harassing people illegally parked, the shooter does. He was armed and started an argument. He knows the laws and used it to his advantage to start an altercation and kill someone. He says he feared for his life. He wasn't scared when he was running his mouth. People like him and his bad judgement are bad for all lawful firearm carriers.

This should go to the Florida Grand Jury to decide if he should be charged.
Right, he wasn't scared when he was running his mouth against a woman alone in a car with a child, i.e. someone he perceived as weaker than himself. I guarantee you if it had been a brawny male sitting in that car, Michael Drejka, the lunatic, would not have been harassing them.

Old 07-23-2018, 07:48 PM

A 72-year-old tiny Asian woman, not a 47-year-old man nearly in the prime of his life whom from the video does not look frail or slight in the least.

Old 07-23-2018, 07:49 PM

34,006 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
A 72-year-old tiny Asian woman, not a 47-year-old man nearly in the prime of his life whom from the video does not look frail or slight in the least.
50ish man also died, I attached that link.

Siblings worked in ERs. There are fatalities from shoves. Regularly.

If the deceased keeps his hands to himself like a civilized adult, he is alive today. Maybe if he did, his rap sheet would not have been so lengthy, too.

He attacked someone though who outsmarted him.

Old 07-23-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
50ish man also died, I attached that link.

Siblings worked in ERs. There are fatalities from shoves. Regularly.
Yes but he had already been shoved and he was perfectly fine. He wasn't dead or even unconscious. There is no mention that he was even injured.

Markeis McGlocton was not making any more effort to accost Michael Drejka further. He was not making any motion of punching or kicking. He shoved him, because Drejka was harassing and verbally accosting Markeis's wife and child. He shoved the bully aside, which is what the bully deserved.

As I said before, if everyone who is shoved resorting to shooting the person that shoved them, we'd have hundreds more gun deaths a day to add to the hundred we already have.

That parking lot wasn't Drejka's property. He wasn't even parked there. He was patrolling the parking lot because he was some kind of lunatic looking for a fight. In his head, he probably was in a life-and-death situation; that doesn't mean that a REASONABLE person would have thought the same thing. You can't go looking for trouble and harassing people, and then shoot them if the people you are harassing defend themselves from you.

Old 07-23-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:

He shoved him, because .
he was an uncivilized man.

From that point on, I feel no sorry for whatever happens to an uncivilized man like the deceased.

he will no longer get to throw older men half his size around, nor add to his rap sheet.

Old 07-23-2018, 08:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
I've posted about him before but I knew a guy in his late 30's who worked out 5 days a week who died by slipping on ice and hitting his head on concrete.

It happens more than you think and fitness and age have nothing to do with it.

The guy never should have assaulted the man. Period.

Old 07-23-2018, 08:10 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Right, he wasn't scared when he was running his mouth against a woman alone in a car with a child, i.e. someone he perceived as weaker than himself. I guarantee you if it had been a brawny male sitting in that car, Michael Drejka, the lunatic, would not have been harassing them.
Well, which is it now? He's hassled a lot of people or he only hassled this one because she was female?

Old 07-23-2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
he was an uncivilized man.

From that point on, I feel no sorry for whatever happens to an uncivilized man like the deceased.

he will no longer get to throw older men half his size around, nor add to his rap sheet.
Would you want to have a trigger-happy freak like Michael Drejka as your neighbor? I would bet not. He's just the type to complain that some of your tree branches are dropping leaves on his lawn, provoke a verbal confrontation with you, and then shoot you because you were yelling at him while you were holding a rake in your hand.

I see freaks like this in Florida all the time. I live in a condo. Not too long ago I was closing my window. It was late at night around 1 a.m. The old grumpy freak who lives on the second floor kitty-corner to me suddenly yelled from his window, "Get out of here, I have a gun." I didn't even dare reply "Oh it's just me, closing my windows." because I was so afraid this lunatic would shoot at the sound of a voice. He's a heavy-drinker and I think pain-killer addict. You know what I am doing. I am going to move, preferably out of Florida, I just haven't found a place yet.

Another neighbor called the police because she saw a "person in a hoodie" who looked like they were going to break in (in the middle of the day.) It turned out to be the Condo Board vice-president who is a woman, who was indeed wearing a hoodie and was looking at something on the outside of the building.

These people are nuts. Paranoid nuts with guns. Florida is a sewer full of rednecks.

Old 07-23-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I've posted about him before but I knew a guy in his late 30's who worked out 5 days a week who died by slipping on ice and hitting his head on concrete.

It happens more than you think and fitness and age have nothing to do with it.

The guy never should have assaulted the man. Period.
The bully shouldn't have been verbally assaulting a helpless woman and children ages 3 and 4 months. Period.

The father was with his 5-year-old son, who saw his father shot and killed. You really think he was going to start fighting some guy with his 5-year-old son nearby. He was just shoving the bully away from his wife and children which is admirable.

Old 07-23-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Would you want to have a trigger-happy freak like Michael Drejka as your neighbor? .
I would not care. I do not break laws. I never once parked in spot for handicapped folks. Never shoved anyone after about jr high, which the deceased was still stuck in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies