Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. politicized for Democrat Party and against Republican Party?
Yes 116 48.54%
No 123 51.46%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 04:28 PM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Adam Schiff prepped Michael Cohen for more than 10 hours before he testified.

We need an ethics investigation.

Schiff denied any substantive communications with Cohen as he said he talked to him about topics, then Cohen perjured himself again before the committee.

This is an ethics scandal. Even CNN agrees with this.

Adam Schiff denies that members of the FBI and DOJ tried to change an Election and take down a duly elected President, Y'alls President, Donald J Trump.

Devin Nunes has a list of 32 names that are all connected to Clinton as he wants to nail down what happened here.

Cohen is represented by Clinton allie Lanny Davis! Her dossier is still being used to harass Trump by the Mueller Investigation to this day.

The Justice Department has been protecting this relationship which has been exposed by the documents out showing "Collusion"™ between Fusion GPS and the DOJ.

The DOJ was withholding approval for the Bruce Ohr Transcript release for over a year.

President Donald J Trump himself is withholding declassification of documents as they would implicate and embarrass British "Intelligence".

I know huh?

I can't believe how many fools are trying to sell us on their denial of this Scandal.
You ignored the fact that Trump appointed all the heads of these agencies, blame him.
Nunes is attempting to nail down what happened with Clinton, the last 2 years weren't enough to find something on Clinton, Maybe he should have spent less time investigating the FBI and keeping Trump in the loop of his so called independent committee.

Remember Nunes big dud after gaining complete access to the Page Warrant, remember the memo and all the hyperbole and then nothing.

Old 03-10-2019, 04:31 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,404,541 times
I will not pollute my brain reading through this inane thread, but suffice it to say that Trumpers are fools for conspiracy theories. The more outrageous the better. In another time the people that believe and espouse these theories would have been called lunatics.

Old 03-10-2019, 04:41 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,139,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I will not pollute my brain reading through this inane thread, but suffice it to say that Trumpers are fools for conspiracy theories. The more outrageous the better. In another time the people that believe and espouse these theories would have been called lunatics.
Yep.
They love prattling on about outrageous nonsense conspiracies just like drama queens love catty fights in reality TV shows, and the same as hood rats pointing guns at each other in Chicago. Its immature ignorant fodder for losers that lost their way.

Old 03-10-2019, 06:24 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,404,147 times
So then, which government alphabet soup agency is more friendly to us Republicans?

Old 03-10-2019, 06:56 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,123,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
So then, which government alphabet soup agency is more friendly to us Republicans?
The little guys tend to be but there's been decades of culling the true patriots out of and prevented from getting into upper-mismanagement...same has been happening to the military which is why we got guys like Colin Powell, who was a desk General.

Old 03-10-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
The little guys tend to be but there's been decades of culling the true patriots out of and prevented from getting into upper-mismanagement...same has been happening to the military which is why we got guys like Colin Powell, who was a desk General.
Which true patriots were prevented from rising through the ranks, Mueller?

Old 03-11-2019, 12:15 AM

10,219 posts, read 15,939,614 times
The FBI is a complete joke.

They waste taxpayer money investigating wiretaps on college football coaches while they ignored all the reports about the Parkland shooting suspect after he had made direct threats against the school. And yet I guess its guns that caused the shooting not the FBI's incompetence.

The FBI was pretty competent at massacring children in Waco and killing protesters at the Oregon wildlife refuge though......

Old 03-11-2019, 01:09 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,404,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
The FBI is a complete joke.

They waste taxpayer money investigating wiretaps on college football coaches while they ignored all the reports about the Parkland shooting suspect after he had made direct threats against the school. And yet I guess its guns that caused the shooting not the FBI's incompetence.

The FBI was pretty competent at massacring children in Waco and killing protesters at the Oregon wildlife refuge though......
Which of the government alphabet soup group(s) is/are the most effective at serving our country?

Old 03-11-2019, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Which of the government alphabet soup group(s) is/are the most effective at serving our country?
The ones that aren’t part of the deep state.

Old 03-11-2019, 08:05 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Bruce Ohr House Judiciary Interview

Ratcliffe: they were also aware of Mr. Steele's bias against Donald Trump where they not?

Ohr: I provided information to the FBI when I thought Christopher Steele was as I said desperate that Trump not be elected.

August 28, 2018.

"The FBI claimed it was 'Unaware of any derogatory information' about Steele..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Republican party is the originator of the dossier. Guess they liked what they found....whores, laundered money, brothels....murderous dictators...fits.
Rubbish.

The Dossier as we have known it for the last two years, the one that is at the heart and soul of Russia Collusion, was paid for by Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton, the DNC paid for it, Christopher Steele hated Trump, the FBI paid for it, the Russian Oligarch paid for it, and Steele doesn't even stand by it.

Oh btw, how's that Mueller Time goin?

Y'all keepin the Faith like ole Schiffy boy? Schiffy has pictures of Naked Trump!

=)

Now, the reckoning with the abuse of the FISA courts, that would include Comey, Yates, Rosenstein, ... etc...

Nancy Pelosi on impeaching Trump, "He's just not worth it."

Maxine Waters, Impeach Fodifav! Impeach Fodifav!

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-11-2019 at 08:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies