Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. politicized for Democrat Party and against Republican Party?
Yes 116 48.54%
No 123 51.46%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2019, 03:26 PM

21,915 posts, read 9,486,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
John Kennedy (R-La) ... Doing nothing is hard. You never know when you're finished.

Devin Nunes ... There's five direct referrals, based on lying, obstruction of a Congressional Investigation, and leaking. We have a Global Leaks referral which involves just a few reporters but could involve multiple people... Conspiracy referrals...

Kennedy ... I Just want the facts, and I think he (Bill Barr) will get them.

... All Barr did was give a summary and you'd think it was the Second Coming of the Apocalypse! Imagine if he didn't offer a summary...

Kim Strassel... Barr brings accountability... " the point is here that we have to focus on more than just the end of the Mueller report, we have to focus in on the two years in which the opponents of Donald Trump manage to forestall accountability for this - Now think about this, You have Jim Comey who hid his investigation from everybody, he didn't tell the public about it obviously he didn't tell the courts about it he did not tell Congress about it which is a routine thing to do he did not give a defensive briefing to the Trump campaign because everybody was banking that Hillary Clinton would win and nobody would see what the FBI was doing here. When Donald Trump actually did win then you had a whole new set of circumstances here the Democrats leaked all this information they managed to get a special counsel there by forestalling any questions about how how all of this started they managed to force Jeff sessions to recuse himself, no Outsider can take a look at what the doj had done now there's a person in charge (Bill Barr). who's going to take a look and that's what's causing this reaction."

" Mr Barr didn't merely refuse to recuse he's made clear he plans to plumb the FBI's actions thoroughly that makes him a threat number one to everyone who participated in these abuses and it's why the liberal media establishment is now disparaging his integrity. They are stunned and scared that accountability has returned to the justice department."

FBI... We didn't start our counter-intelligence investigation until July 31st...

Shut up liars!

We know there have been contacts between human informants and.Trump campaign members prior to that date.

Was any of that authorized?

What say you, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page?

There are a lot of nervous people out there right now and I don't think it's just Democrats.

Old 04-14-2019, 03:41 PM

13,242 posts, read 4,921,040 times
Meanwhile, Roger Stone's defense attorney filed a series of motions on his behalf; one is to dismiss Mr. Stone's indictment for lying to Congress, & obstructing justice; another is to order that he receive a full unredacted copy of Mr. Mueller's report.

This poll has been closed for weeks/months.

Old 04-14-2019, 05:23 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,823 times
Quote:
I say yes.

I was trying to make this a poll. Don't know what happened to it.

You tell me and we'll both know.

I bet you any money that every liberal, MSMer, Never-Trumper, Obama worshipper, Rino etc. will do nothing but praise each and everyone of those fired and demoted agents, setting aside every transgression they are or will become guilty of.

I just love that we are talking about this every single day now. I've been hearing and talking about this for years how.

Welcome to the party Pal!

But it's got to be a little easier to do to Trump, right?

Or so they thought HaHa!

Welcome recycled "newbie". Thank you for spending so much time and care on username.

Thx

Then the whole agency is a POS.

The rank and file should have gone through the 7th floor with a pair of tweezers and a blowtorch years ago.

Never ever accept the unacceptable.

Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa! Though they are almost 19 months old, we have crayons and play-doh down the hall inside the door marked Romper Room.

Oh please, don't the liberals have to juggle enough already? Having to deal with defeat, daily false hope, the Truth is too much for their plates I think.

All this, and lowly, bleep grabbin, Stormy Putin hiring, foul-mouthed illiterate racist xenophobic misogynistic islamophobic smalled-handed cheeto dusted Trump beat all they ass!

not to worry your leader will put in his own version of those agencies just like hitler and you all like most of his base will don the uniform,follow orders and instead of Heil shout Maga and saluting!

this is what you trumponian want and you will all get what you wish for dictatorship

Last edited by auntieannie68; 04-14-2019 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 04-14-2019, 05:55 PM

17,996 posts, read 27,448,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
not to worry your leader will put in his own version of those agencies just like hitler and you all like most of his base will don the uniform,follow orders and instead of Heil shout Maga and saluting!

this is what you trumponian want and you will all get what you wish for dictatorship
Waa! Not My PWesident! Waa!

Your weaponized politicized fbi cia nsa doj fakestream lamestream blamestream mainstream media academia etc. makes me sick and I don't believe anything y'all say.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:07 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,820,641 times
Quote:
Your weaponized politicized fbi cia nsa doj fakestream lamestream blamestream mainstream media academia etc. makes me sick and I don't believe anything y'all say.
Of course you don't. You don't believe anyone except for Trump, because he's shown such impeccable transparency and integrity. He's the only one you trust and you believe every word. We get it.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:09 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
I would say no.
I think they are politicized for their own self interests. Which party will open the purse strings the most for them. Which party is most willing to turn a blind eye? The FBI, CIA and NSA are extremely powerful orgs. The only other that comes close is the IRS. Talk about a den of snakes.

Old 04-19-2019, 06:10 AM

So now is a good segway to start talking about George Papadopoulos and his being spied on because of his ties to Israel and being involved with the Trump Campaign.

Now we're gonna start to unravel the How of this failed Coup by the losing team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
This ridiculous and pathetic thread is still going on. Inanity should have a post limit.

Oh, and thanks for your contribution? I guess.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-19-2019 at 06:19 AM..

Old 04-19-2019, 07:18 AM

21,915 posts, read 9,486,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
This ridiculous and pathetic thread is still going on. Inanity should have a post limit.

Seriously, who can discuss for 362 posts a bogus conspiracy theory?
Haha. I guess you didn't notice the AG saying he was going to investigate how it started?

Old 04-19-2019, 07:38 AM

35,687 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Silly question as the top is picked by an administration or fired by one- it is political at the top- the rest of us - to include you and I, really have very little to do with anything but vote. It’s like asking the guy in the assembly line punching holes has something to do regarding the company’s stocks. Worker bees just work - their opinions are not needed nor heard.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Haha. I guess you didn't notice the AG saying he was going to investigate how it started?
Sean Hannity calls it the Boomerang.

Rudy Giuliani just said Andrew Weissman was "crying at Hillary Clinton's funeral, or whatever that was."

God that is hilarious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies