Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. politicized for Democrat Party and against Republican Party?
Yes 116 48.54%
No 123 51.46%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 09:19 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwing View Post
I’m pretty new here, but there are a lot of politics threads that look mighty odd to me. It looks familiar. The clumsiness, the odd gaslighting...

Hope I’m wrong. Partisan views are part the machinery. It’s fine but... Pests are tough to get rid of.
Some cant get over Clinton, still resurrecting the Clinton Foundation and closed email investigation. She left office over 6 years ago but they can't let go. Linsey Graham now blocking vote on the release of the Mueller Report until they appoint a special prosecutor into the Clinton email investigation from 2016.

Last edited by Goodnight; 03-17-2019 at 09:30 AM..

Old 03-17-2019, 09:27 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,089,994 times
No American that lives in a fact-based reality believes our sacred institutions are out to get Trump and the GOP.

You have to be a special kind of silly to believe something so crazy.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:02 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
New Insight Into Scope of Mueller Probe

Another Mueller special counsel prosecutor has concluded her assignment. Congressional transcripts show doj Bruce Ohr briefed both prosecutors (Weissman being the other) on the anti-Trump dossier before the 2016 Election. FOX News asked the fbi and doj special counsel office whether the Ohr meetings were consistent with or in conflict with existing policies including chain of custody evidence, the special counsel office was also asked if thise two fully disclosed their contacts with Ohr over the dossier.

The fbi and special counsel declined to comment.
POS's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I just saw this. What a lunatic poll.
How very ostrich of you.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-19-2019 at 07:36 PM..

Old 03-19-2019, 07:04 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,404,541 times
I just saw this. What a lunatic poll.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:55 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
No American that lives in a fact-based reality believes our sacred institutions are out to get Trump and the GOP.

I'm amazed how many people on CD still believe this passive-aggressive bully tactic still works....it doesn't. I makes you look silly.

Old 03-20-2019, 05:50 AM

Representative Mark Meadows (R-SC)

"Additional information that is coming out will show that not only was there no collusion but there was a coordinated effort to take this President down. There are players now, even ambassadors that were involved in this with the FBI and doj..."

The Foreign Service... The swampiest part of the Swamp.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:10 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,522,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

"Additional information that is coming out will show that not only was there no collusion but there was a coordinated effort to take this President down. There are players now, even ambassadors that were involved in this with the FBI and doj..."

Interesting. I know someone who works for the FS. Total liberal.

Old 03-20-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Interesting. I know someone who works for the FS. Total liberal.
We could probably pay for health care, build a wall around the earth, fly to Jupiter, and cure the common cold if we s-canned worthless and destructive federal government jobs, including the whole "intelligence" community, knocked the scotus bench to three, the House to 7 and the Senate to 5 and gave power back to the States and to us the People.

What then would we do with all the journalists, news media, pundits? Labs experiments and such?

Hmmm... I guess this line of thinking makes me the antithesis of AOC. That would make me COA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Using a wand is not good enough? Ridiculous...

Apparently the parent comments below the video that they were basically forced into the pat down.

Video at the Tweet...

https://twitter.com/GitRDoneLarry/st...26999161421824
Put TSA in the front of the s-can list.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-20-2019 at 01:50 PM..

Old 03-24-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Comey signed off on the FISA warrant on oct 2016. And, 3 months later, in January 2017 said it’s “unverified and salacious”...he committed fraud to the FISA court
Let's open a special counsel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Actually, it was the FBI and the CIA who threw themselves under the bus, with their execrable, inexcusable behavior.

These agencies are supposed to be largely apolitical. In contrast, they are overrun with sniveling political hacks, many of whom think it's within their professional purview to determine who the next President should be (the FBI especially.)

When you have some bed-wetting, amoral twerp like former FBI agent Peter Strzok taking it upon himself to either determine or change the outcome of a presidential election, you have either a dweeb who doesn't understand his job function, or else a megalomaniac who should be in prison.

John Brennan (aka "Martin Bormann's Stupider Brother," as he was known at the University of Texas) suffers from the same delusions of grandeur. He apparently never learned that his job to was to carry out orders, not change the executive who issued them. Same thing goes for that perjuring poltroon James Clapper.

Which is not to say that there aren't dedicated, professional agents working at both the FBI and CIA. But the individuals in upper management in both agencies in 2016 apparently took the position that it's their job to determine who the President is going to be, and they acted accordingly.

To be completely clear, nothing in any of their job descriptions either requires, authorizes or even contemplates conspiring to use public resources in an effort to defeat any candidate, which is what all these buffoons have in common.
This.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-24-2019 at 10:50 PM..

Old 03-25-2019, 06:27 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

There is always additional information "coming out" whether its the CF or Clintons server but it never seems to get there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies