Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. politicized for Democrat Party and against Republican Party?
Yes 116 48.54%
No 123 51.46%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 12:21 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,795,576 times

Advertisements

Yes, they’re all federal government union employees. They want more control/power, higher pay, better benefits, etc. Clinton won metro DC 93%-4%. Conservatives do not go into government work, republicans will always be fighting an uphill battle against them.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:22 PM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
No.

I say I have never seen a More Paranoid and Gullible bunch than the Trumpsters.
Not a conspiracy theory on earth they don't seem to buy, and now they are paranoid to boot...
thinking that all the Main Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies are out to get them...them...the party of law and order.

It could be that all the Law Enforcement Agencies are in the Deep State, out to get Trump,
or it could be that they are just doing their jobs and Trump once again has been up to something shady and is lying about it.
"I say I have never seen a More Paranoid and Gullible bunch than the Trumpsters.
Not a conspiracy theory on earth they don't seem to buy,"
I say I have never seen a More Paranoid and Gullible bunch than the ANTi-Trumpsters.
Not a conspiracy theory on earth they don't seem to buy,
It was the DEMS who DEMANDED the Special Council, NOT the repubs, for THEIR "conspiracy theory!

Old 09-01-2019, 12:23 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,776,811 times
So the national security community is siding with Democrats?

Old 09-01-2019, 05:18 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I say I have never seen a More Paranoid and Gullible bunch than the Trumpsters.
Not a conspiracy theory on earth they don't seem to buy,"
I say I have never seen a More Paranoid and Gullible bunch than the ANTi-Trumpsters.
Not a conspiracy theory on earth they don't seem to buy,
It was the DEMS who DEMANDED the Special Council, NOT the repubs, for THEIR "conspiracy theory!
The deep state tribe wins that contest going away, every time the FBI doesn't indict someone its always a conspiracy. That would make remote sense but this is Trump's DOJ so he and Barr must be part of the deep state.

Old 09-01-2019, 06:02 PM

28,680 posts, read 18,806,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Yes, they’re all federal government union employees. They want more control/power, higher pay, better benefits, etc. Clinton won metro DC 93%-4%. Conservatives do not go into government work, republicans will always be fighting an uphill battle against them.
Let's make sure the military knows how Republicans really feel about them.

Old 09-01-2019, 07:36 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,666,077 times
I believe, just going on what evidence we do have from the MO of these agencies, that their agenda is neither Democratic nor Republican.

Their agenda is wholly their own. This is especially true in the CIA, which appears to consider itself above the laws of the United States and is apparently beholden to no legislative body.

Old 09-01-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
I believe, just going on what evidence we do have from the MO of these agencies, that their agenda is neither Democratic nor Republican.

Their agenda is wholly their own. This is especially true in the CIA, which appears to consider itself above the laws of the United States and is apparently beholden to no legislative body.
Well there is your belief and then there are facts.

Old 09-01-2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well there is your belief and then there are facts.
Are you telling me that you have "facts" concerning the operations of the CIA?

All we really have are the long-since concluded legal proceedings of things like the Franklin Coverup, or COIN-Tel, etc.

Otherwise we have to take their behavior as an organization in lieu of fact. This is especially true of their apparent lack of accountability to Congress. No one else could demand that the Congress arrive individually, in person, to their headquarters and restrict access to information from the very same.

Old 09-01-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
Are you telling me that you have "facts" concerning the operations of the CIA?

All we really have are the long-since concluded legal proceedings of things like the Franklin Coverup, or COIN-Tel, etc.

Otherwise we have to take their behavior as an organization in lieu of fact. This is especially true of their apparent lack of accountability to Congress. No one else could demand that the Congress arrive individually, in person, to their headquarters and restrict access to information from the very same.
You used the word belief, what exactly are the facts.

Old 09-01-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You used the word belief, what exactly are the facts.
I used the word "belief" because only a fool would use the word "fact" in the context of a necessarily-clandestine national security agency.

I was very explicit about this. Which part was not clear to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies