Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 63 13.55%
58-60 32 6.88%
55-57 61 13.12%
50-54 198 42.58%
49 or less 111 23.87%
Voters: 465. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 11:42 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,117,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
already did. you just responded to my post where i included a link to it.

ooppppsssss....sorry this thread is moving so damn fast....

Old 09-21-2018, 11:43 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,437,602 times
Mitch MCconnel just announced he is ""going to "plow right through " Ford's " distraction". and Kav Will be confirmed.""
Who died and made Him King.
Did anyone SEE who cheered and clapped after his absolute declaration? Why not? Why not pull a Trump circus and convince America that the average Jane and Joe America are in favor of this decision.
No. No cameras. Cause they don't look like me and you folks.
They dont have their money in our neighborhood banks, They don't sit in the same restaurants as we do and we will no.more likely rub elbows with those people then set foot on the moon.

HEY!!!
Susan Collins
Murkowsky
Flake
Corker ,
Every Democrat,
climb on board.
Stake your claim to be on the right side of history.

Evangelicals?
Shame on you. "Hypocrite s" doesn't do them justice. Truth be told the Evangelical voice has been shrinking. Its another grasp at the " good ol days" of oppression and inequality and it does not put God first.

Moving on...it is perfectly clear what the Republican Party thinks of females. Women, teens, girls...
Ms. Ford had the courage to raise an enormous red flag and her testimony isn't even necessary any more. Wow. Mitch stepped right in it.

Every single woman who votes Republican should be shunned. Wives daughters friends coworkers.

Every male who has a mother who votes Republican should be shunned.

Every single farmer who again votes Republican has independently earned the devastation of their future livelihood.

There is nothing hidden anymore of which a Republican vote represents...

Republicans are at war with the American PEOPLE .
Issues before you and I don't matter.
They only protect their minority population and will always structure America to funnel prosperity UP wards to recycle amongst their own.

Their numbers are so small. Its a no brainer after these two years under Trump....
Vote smart people. Cast a vote for YOUR family in every future election and let the Party in current power extinguish.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No matter which way this turns out, it'll likely damage Pubs.

And they're aware of it, too.

What's this chickenspit business about Pub senators hiring some female lawyer to do their questioning for them?

https://rewire.news/article/2018/09/...r-blasey-ford/

Come on, fellas. Kavanaugh is your boy. Act like ya got a pair, would ya?

Buncha cowards.

Because poor dr ford is a frail snowflake and cannot talk to men, did you not see her demands? ...hey maybe her and the female lawyer can get their "P" hats on and talk, would that be cool...or what....

Old 09-21-2018, 11:45 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
Christine Blasey Ford works for Corcept Therapeutics. This company makes a stealth abortion pill with big sales. It is a pill that is prescirbed for overweight men but has a side effect of aborting fetuses. So it is a stealth, under the radar abortion pill. Wow, just Wow. She amoung others is afraid that if America comes to its senses and realizes the value of a child then the money flow will stop. She is afraid Judge Kavanaugh's rise to the supreme court could threaten Row vs Wade. Thus stopping the sale of this drug. Shocking. It's ok to destroy this man and his family to protect the death of children in the womb, which in turn lines the pockets of a few greedy liberals.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...ill-maker.html
Try a better link. Otherwise, your "information" is useless at best, fake news at worst.

Try looking up "bearing false witness" while you're perusing your Bible.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:45 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
We saw Mark Judges letter saying he did not wish to participate in the hearing. He won't even come by to help a fellow Georgetowner?
He did. His statement to the Congressional Committee is under penalty of felony. This isn't TV. One doesn't have to be present in person the day of the hearing to give testimony.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:46 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Mitch MCconnel just announced he is ""going to "plow right through " Ford's " distraction". and Kav Will be confirmed.""
Did anyone SEE who cheered and clapped after his absolute declaration? Why not? Why not pull a Trump circus and convince America that the average Jane and Joe America are in favor of this decision.
No. No cameras. Cause they don't look like me and you folks.
They dont have their money in our neighborhood banks, They don't sit in the same restaurants as we do and we will no.more likely rub elbows with those people then set foot on the moon.

HEY!!!
Susan Collins
Murkowsky
Flake
Corker ,
Every Democrat,
climb on board.
Stake your claim to be on the right side of history.

Evangelicals?
Shame on you. "Hypocrite s" doesn't do them justice. Truth be told the Evangelical voice has been shrinking. Its another grasp at the " good ol days" of oppression and inequality and it does not put God first.

Moving on...it is perfectly clear what the Republican Party thinks of females. Women, teens, girls...
Ms. Ford had the courage to raise an enormous red flag and her testimony isn't even necessary any more. Wow. Mitch stepped right in it.

Every single woman who votes Republican should be shunned. Wives daughters friends coworkers.

Every male who has a mother who votes Republican should be shunned.

Every single farmer who again votes Republican has independently earned the devastation of their future livelihood.

There is nothing hidden anymore of which a Republican vote represents...

Republicans are at war with the American PEOPLE .
Issues before you and I don't matter.
They only protect their minority population and will always structure America to funnel prosperity UP wards to recycle amongst their own.

Their numbers are so small. Its a no brainer after these two years under Trump....
Vote smart people. Cast a vote for YOUR family in every future election and let the Party in current power extinguish.

Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, and Mao Tse Tung would be so proud. The American Democrat left is growing up to be a chip off the old block.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:47 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything you wrote, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, carefully not say anything about the actual information in your post, and hope somebody somewhere believes my diversion instead of your documented facts.
No, translation: find a legitimate source.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:49 AM

18,744 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Try a better link. Otherwise, your "information" is useless at best, fake news at worst.

Try looking up "bearing false witness" while you're perusing your Bible.
The link he supplied, leads to the website of the pharmaceutical company, showing her name on many of the papers, exactly as mentioned.

Nice try.

Did somebody say something about "bearing false witness"?

Old 09-21-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

**** shaming. Tell me - when BOYS come forward 40 years after the fact - why don't Republicans question THEM when they say a priest rape them. Huh? Accuse THEM of drinking? **** shame THEM?

Instead we sympathize; shed a tear for a little boy's innocence lost and I certainly didn't hear President

When were priest running for a life time appointment?

Why, because there are more than 1 and those people all have evidence....F'n amazing the left cannot figure this out, so take your **** shame and use it when it's needed.

Tell me, ifit's so damn important why did your girl feinstien hold on to it for 6 weeks....

So, you did not hear it, so it did not happen...I don't know if it did or not, but since you said so, it has to be true....

And maybe you did not catch it, but it's poor dr fords yearbook that says it...

Old 09-21-2018, 11:53 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,437,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, and Mao Tse Tung would be so proud. The American Democrat left is growing up to be a chip off the old block.
Idiotic reference.
Par.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies