Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 63 13.55%
58-60 32 6.88%
55-57 61 13.12%
50-54 198 42.58%
49 or less 111 23.87%
Voters: 465. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 11:14 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,172,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Mediamatters, lmao. Got anything better than a trash-rag that bends over for soros?
How does anything you posted prove that Kavanaugh is worthy of a lifelong judgeship on the SCOTUS? Soros? Bashing the messenger? Is that the best ya got? lol Did you fact check or has the Trump fan club forgotten that facts really do exist in the real world? Most p*icks do flock together and the right wing political tools and hacks are certainly no exception.

So how creepy is Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh’s prep school pal and self-described Catholic Bikini Paparazzo? Let’s go to the videos
So how creepy is Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh’s prep school pal and self-described Catholic Bikini Paparazzo? Let’s go to the videos :: We Hunted The Mammoth

Old 09-21-2018, 11:15 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,290,978 times
she could have named the tooth fairy and the easter bunny as her witnesses for all I care ....it doesn't change the fact that her story can't be verified or proven.

she can't even prove the house and a party ever existed in the first place.....none of her friends or family members can't back her claims of the party and house.

was it normal for her to go to parties in houses with people she doesn't know and not tell none of her friends and family members?

all of the parties I attended in HS, multiple of my friends knew about it and at least i told my mother or my big sister and IF I didn't know anybody in the party I wouldn't go, let alone go enter a strange house and I'm a guy.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:19 PM

7,540 posts, read 11,394,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

Thing is-the WITNESS says she's lying.
Ok lets put Mark Judge under oath.

"Prosecutors know that one of the most common ways a witness tries to avoid testifying against family or friends is by saying “I don’t remember”. But nothing makes a memory rush back faster than questioning under oath, after the witness has just heard the words “under penalty of perjury”.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tness-subpoena

Old 09-21-2018, 11:23 PM

37,313 posts, read 60,004,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul359 View Post
Everything was green light for this new Judge saw him being congratulated with his lovely wife and 2 daughters, until this individual female from decades ago decided to come forward.
I do not understand her Motive.
I guess you were never held down and almost raped then...

Old 09-21-2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post

"Prosecutors know that one of the most common ways a witness tries to avoid testifying against family or friends is by saying “I don’t remember”. But nothing makes a memory rush back faster than questioning under oath, after the witness has just heard the words “under penalty of perjury”.

lets put the accuser under oath first and hear her story and answer questions.

see, when Ford doesn't remember, it's because she has been traumatized. It's ok for her to not remember anything 37 years ago. If you challenge her and press her then that's mean and rude.

if the Judge and his friend don't remember details 37 years ago, that means they are lying or protecting each other.....

love the bias from the Guardian!

Last edited by Hellion1999; 09-21-2018 at 11:38 PM..

Old 09-21-2018, 11:31 PM

Whelan apparently had the help of the same conservative media strategy company that did the sleezy Swift Boat ads against Kerry when he was planning the doppelgänger story to benefit Kavanaugh--and likely set himself up for a libel suit by the guy he pointed the finger at w/NO evidence but a desire to save Kavanaugh's ass from having to withdraw...

Now that the story has fallen flatter than Trump's golf swing, Whelan and the media company are both trying to say "not me, not me---I didn't mean any harm"
Such scurvy toads...
The story is that Wheland KNEW FORD'S IDENTITY prior to the public announcement---
He was scouting her LinkedIn page before she dropped it before she was named...
The problem is HOW did HE know who she was...

You know the people who leaked the letter originally were not with the WH/Trump side--
So likely he found out in time between the info about the letter by an unknown woman was turned over to the WH
That means either KAVANAUGH put 2+2 together and told his buddy Ed who the person could be
Or
The WH called him in because he was prepping Kavanaugh for his meetings w/various Senators and they knew he was a slithy tove that would do anything for Brett...

That is what the FBI should be investigating--
Is how did Ed Whelan find out the identity of Dr. Ford and when--
Because if KAVANAUGH told him before the WH did--then proof positive Kavanaugh was in that room with her and Judge...

Old 09-21-2018, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I guess you were never held down and almost raped then...

were you?.......I wasn't at that alleged party and alleged house in 1982 which the accuser can't even prove the party and house even existed...and neither were you.

she said she feared for her life...so was it attempted rape or attempted murder?

I have been held down many times in elementary school to high school fighting or horsing around. I can't say it would have led to rape or death. That's a loooong shot and would need more evidence than what Ford has given to make a big drama and make it a national crisis over it.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
You’re just a cluster of cells.
No. --- a cluster of cells really has no brain, no lungs, no heart, no memory, no sensory apparatus
I am much more than a cluster of cells...

Old 09-21-2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Whelan apparently had the help of the same conservative media strategy company that did the sleezy Swift Boat ads against Kerry when he was planning the doppelgänger story to benefit Kavanaugh--and likely set himself up for a libel suit by the guy he pointed the finger at w/NO evidence but a desire to save Kavanaugh's ass from having to withdraw...

Now that the story has fallen flatter than Trump's golf swing, Whelan and the media company are both trying to say "not me, not me---I didn't mean any harm"
Such scurvy toads...
The story is that Wheland KNEW FORD'S IDENTITY prior to the public announcement---
He was scouting her LinkedIn page before she dropped it before she was named...
The problem is HOW did HE know who she was...

You know the people who leaked the letter originally were not with the WH/Trump side--
So likely he found out in time between the info about the letter by an unknown woman was turned over to the WH
That means either KAVANAUGH put 2+2 together and told his buddy Ed who the person could be
Or
The WH called him in because he was prepping Kavanaugh for his meetings w/various Senators and they knew he was a slithy tove that would do anything for Brett...

That is what the FBI should be investigating--
Is how did Ed Whelan find out the identity of Dr. Ford and when--
Because if KAVANAUGH told him before the WH did--then proof positive Kavanaugh was in that room with her and Judge...

bhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! speculation on steroids.............you don't need the FBI, they have you, COLUMBO!!!!

Old 09-21-2018, 11:39 PM

39,901 posts, read 26,597,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post

The same applies for Chrissy Ford. I suspect that is the reason she is so hesitant to testify. And that someone finally explained the penalty to her.

Should she decline to testify-I hope Kavanaugh sues her for defamation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies