Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2018, 11:44 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Smear the victim. Anita Hill II
High tech lynching, accusing someone and destroying their lives without proof. Justice Thomas II.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:44 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Kavanaugh so perfectly represents everything about this administration.

White, male, entitled, angry, over-privileged and hyper-partisan.

And the mantra: deny, deny, deny.

They should confirm him. I can't think of a better symbol to represent the current times and this place in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Uptight....Not at all. I just enjoy watching the left continually prove what many of us think.
Personally, I think he should have withdrawn and Trump could have nominated one of his four female SCOTUS picks, maybe Amy Barrett.
Then again, I forget, all this isn't really about BK and whether he should or shouldn't be nominated, it's all about the timing.
Well then we are in agreement.
Kavanaugh should have withdrawn and Trump would have done better to nominate someone else.

And yet you still take issue with my post above, all of which is true.
I am not 'the left', I am an individual. I would appreciate if you would respond to me directly.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:46 AM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
No one has called Kavanaugh a rapist, either by Democrats in the Senate or in the media. What has happened is that a lot of questions have been asked, which is par and parcel when accusations of rape suddenly come up. Maybe having a supreme court justice with accusations of rape, gang rape, excessive drinking and now perjuring himself in front of the senate doesn't bother you, but it bothers a great deal of sane people. Kavanaugh is an unhinged serial liar, if nothing else! No one like that deserves a job in most places, much less the Supreme Court.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:47 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Oh, please. He lied over and over about his choir boy past. Dozens of his former acquaintances have come forward to confirm it.
Again, PROVE IT. If in fact he committed perjury as you charge he should be easily charged and convicted right? So why hasn't Schumer/Di-Fi or any of the other partisan hacks done so? That'd get him tossed for sure. YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT with anything that makes sense.

C'mon, you know it's B.S. of the smelliest kind. Y'all should be embarrassed to keep spewing such tripe...

Old 10-05-2018, 11:48 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
I love the phony suspense on TV over this.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:49 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photogal9 View Post
This is not pertaining to the Kavanaugh confirmation, but to gathering possible evidence of perjury by Dr Fraud?

Just asking for clarification purposes.
I do believe once this is all settled we're going to see an Investigation into Dr Fords actions, Diane Fienstein, the attorney's and all the other sordid nasty players involved with this conspiracy. It's be great to see even Avenatti get his azz handed to him.

All of these people are corrupt. All of Fords testimony has been set up, it's totally fabricated and a lie. She was never assaulted.

The truth needs to come out.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:50 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
I love the phony suspense on TV over this.

Oh, I know. For goodness sake, I'm so over it.
Is there any other news going on in the world?
There is no 'news channel' in this country, right or left. It's all histrionics.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:52 AM

718 posts, read 599,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I do believe once this is all settled we're going to see an Investigation into Dr Fords actions, Diane Fienstein, the attorney's and all the other sordid nasty players involved with this conspiracy. It's be great to see even Avenatti get his azz handed to him.

All of these people are corrupt. All of Fords testimony has been set up, it's totally fabricated and a lie. She was never assaulted.

The truth needs to come out.
Ty! And I agree with everything you wrote.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:53 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
He is a white male. That you are right about. He is angry about being falsely accused, yes. He is pro Constitution, got a problem with that?.........and he has said he has NOT done what the leftist with no memory who despises President Trump has said that he did.

The leftists will cook their own goose if you let the oven preheat for the required length of time.

I have a feeling the Dems thought that the Republicans would fight the FBI investigation, therefore raising suspicion never thinking they'd be the ones who get exposed for their crimes.
None of that matters now that we have the new "guilt by accusation" form of mob law & order by democrats

Old 10-05-2018, 11:53 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Again, PROVE IT. If in fact he committed perjury as you charge he should be easily charged and convicted right?
Dr Ford was the one who perjured herself on the stand. I used to think she was sympathetic but not anymore.

It was all lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies