Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2018, 09:00 PM

19,788 posts, read 22,695,361 times

Advertisements

Page 3 and 4 in document mode is helpful.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1

Lol.

I smell... ‘Mmmmmmmphhhh’ the stench of TREASON!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2018, 09:01 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,089,994 times
Knowing what we know now about Flynn.....

Remember when Sally Yates went to the White House to warn the administration that Flynn might be compromised or a foreign agent?

Trump fired Sally Yates not long after that.

Wow.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:03 PM

9,989 posts, read 5,689,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Go read the document.
I did.

Quote:
The charges arent flimsy at all.
He was convicted of one count of making a materially false statement, which is DOJ-speak for "we couldn't find anything substantive to use as leverage against you so hopefully we can wear you down with a process charge." That's pretty flimsy.

Quote:
Flynn lied, blatently, and repeatedly to the FBI.
The funny thing is, the FBI determined otherwise and they declined to pursue charges.

Quote:
He was taking money from Turkey while he was a national security officer. 530K.
What? The report says his work for the Turkish government lasted approximately 3 months commencing in August of 2016. When was he a national security officer at that time?

Quote:
And he lied about that repeatedly. He lied about offering to drop sanctions on Russia. etc etc.
Again, the agency that questioned him didn't think so. But that conclusion wasn't useful for the OSC so Mueller basically concocted a process charge out of thin air.

Quote:
These arent quibbling or debatable issues.
Unfortunately for you, your declaration to that effect doesn't make it so.

Quote:
He was guilty, and pled accordingly.
He plead after the OSC had bankrupted him and he had nothing left to fight the charges with.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:05 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
so Jill Stein is a Russian agent because she had dinner with Russian diplomats in D.C.? LMAO

I know the Trump hysteria makes people say dumb things but damn!

Smack your head again , because the poster didn't say that , YOU DID. Nobody but you Hellion, is claiming the picture alone means anything beyond lying .....

People post it because trumpers think everything they don't like is a lie. Denial is what they do... thus posting pics merely shows the trumpy wumpy folk that yep this is all based in the real world and not some birther fantasy..... that is all.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:05 PM

This is getting to the rotten core of the GOP.

Trump interacting with a foreign power to effect an election (or his wallet).
NC GOP potentially committing elections fraud.
WI and MI GOP statehouse trying to usurp powers granted to the executive branch to further their stranglehold even though they lost.

I’m ashamed. What un-American SOB’s.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:06 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,605,383 times
So while Flynn was committing crimes, his sorry arse was leading the chants of "lock her up". What a repuke!

Old 12-04-2018, 09:09 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
This is getting to the rotten core of the GOP.

Trump interacting with a foreign power to effect an election (or his wallet).
NC GOP potentially committing elections fraud.
WI and MI GOP statehouse trying to usurp powers granted to the executive branch to further their stranglehold even though they lost.

I’m ashamed. What un-American SOB’s.
So you think only the GOP is rotten or do you just turn a blind eye to the other side?

On topic, this happened nearly 2 years ago so my memory is foggy. I remember that Flynn was being monitored, he was caught discussing sanctions with Russia which some could argue was his job being the NSA director. This was leaked to the media, media then blows it up completely and the whole Russian nonsense is taken to another level. Comey said he didn’t lie in to FBI but mueller’s team thought differently (no surprise). He lied to Pence abut discussing sanctions, Trump fires him for this. Also Flynn was appointed by Obama in 2012 as director of DIA

Last edited by ColoradoOnMyMind; 12-04-2018 at 09:18 PM..

Old 12-04-2018, 09:12 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Smack your head again , because the poster didn't say that , YOU DID. Nobody but you Hellion, is claiming the picture alone means anything beyond lying .....

People post it because trumpers think everything they don't like is a lie. Denial is what they do... thus posting pics merely shows the trumpy wumpy folk that yep this is all based in the real world and not some birther fantasy..... that is all.

so why post of a picture of a dinner with Flynn with Russian diplomats with Stein and alleged treason with NO evidence.....try again.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:13 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
So you think only the GOP is rotten or do you just turn a blind eye to the other side?
I think both sides are rotten, but I think the GOP has taken it to unacceptable levels.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-04-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I’m a registered republican and right now I see my party as much more corrupt.

Not much about the Dems in the way of criminality. The election fraud in NC is very unsettling. Not seeing that type elsewhere, nor presidential candidates working with a hostile country.

Are your lenses jaded?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies