Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2018, 09:38 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Well, Trump likes some Muslims. Like vicious murderer Mohammed bin Salman.

Then I guess the left likes donna hylton, you know, the person (and group) who killed a gay guy for fun....

Old 12-12-2018, 09:41 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That's funny coming from the left that supported and still supports Obama...who by the way still own lie of the year...

Yea, it does not matter to you though....you supported Obama...
I did not vote for Barack Obama

However, Obama was POTUS for 8 years, and not a single investigation into him, and none of his campaign team were ever in trouble with the law.

Trump currently has four separate investigations into him, and four of his campaign team members are currently in federal prison.

Got an opinion on that?

Old 12-12-2018, 09:43 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
Quote:
Then I guess the left likes donna hylton, you know, the person (and group) who killed a gay guy for fun....
Number 1: I'm not a leftie. Number 2: I have no idea what you're talking about. Number 3: I don't even care.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:43 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,164 times
Quote:
I know you don't like facts...to bad....

Here's some FACTS FOR YA!

Six years and more than $50 million in taxpayer money later, an independent counsel has concluded there is "insufficient evidence" to charge President Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton with any criminal wrongdoing in the Whitewater land deal in Arkansas.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whitewater-case-closed/

Republicans’ $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud ...

https://www.vanityfair.com/.../house...enghazi-report
After a more than two-year investigation, encompassing 33 hearings held in congressional investigations and four public hearings, at an estimated cost of $7 million and counting,

Guess it takes COUNTLESS BUILDINGS TO FALL ON THE BRAIN DEAD heads of Republicans!

Old 12-12-2018, 09:44 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,592,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
That's what I always thought. Couldn't stand her -- not sure I like her yet....but yesterday she came off controlled, sure of her stance (House does not have the vote for this issue) and not phased by Trump's booming, brassy character. I'm sure he uses it to disarm folks -- she wasn't disarmed.

I know I know -- I'm shocked at myself -- lol.

While I thought Schumers grin at the end was hilarious --- and he was loving Trump's rant on the shutdown, I still can't stand the guy.
Yeah, I'm not much of a Pelosi or Schumer fan either, but they were the adults in the room, and handed tRump his... well... rump.

tRump is a train wreck. I'm surprised he still has some fanboys.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
If trump really cared about the wall, he would have negotiated in ernest and offer something real, like maybe the dreamers etc that the dems would exchange for the wall. With his stupid behavior, its clear that he just want his deplorable base to see him "take on" the dems. He has no real interest in building the wall or to secure the border. The deplorables are too stupid to know any of this. Just too stupid.

You realize that trump, prior gave the dems double what they wanted and they turned it down, yes?

Yes, there are stupid people, but it's not the deplorables....take a look at your post to begin with.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:49 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,544 times
Quote:
You realize that trump, prior gave the dems double what they wanted and they turned it down, yes?

Yes, there are stupid people, but it's not the deplorables....take a look at your post to begin with.
False. Trump said he would sign a bi-partisan plan and a bi-partisan plan was presented to him. He summarily rejected it at the (likely) urging of Stephen Miller.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/05/trum...daca-plan.html

Quote:
Two days after he offered to support what bipartisan lawmakers proposed, he rejected a plan crafted by Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Republican Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. Graham has expressed frustration with the change Trump showed over those two days, blaming the president's advisors like policy aide Stephen Miller.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer has said talks with Trump are like "negotiating with Jell-O."

Old 12-12-2018, 09:49 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,329,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Education apparently is not the donald's thing! Donald negotiates like a school yard bully and it gets him nowhere and nothing!
You made me think of this meme from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory!

Old 12-12-2018, 09:50 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Yeah, I'm not much of a Pelosi or Schumer fan either, but they were the adults in the room, and handed tRump his... well... rump.

tRump is a train wreck. I'm surprised he still has some fanboys.
Same here. But watching them handle Trump yesterday had me rooting for them. Especially Pelosi who skillfully and calmly made Trump lose his cool and expose himself as the totally deranged fool that he is. Nice work Nancy.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Yep! That is what Trump promised the American people.

Gotta love stuff like this....and when we bring up Obama failed promises, well...you just cannot do that...we supported him...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies