Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support free healthcare for the illegals?
Yes. 8 6.02%
No. 125 93.98%
I don’t know. 0 0%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 08:57 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,256,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
scooby, every democratic party presidential candidate raised their hand when asked by the debate moderator at last night's debate if their health care plan would provide coverage for "undocumented immigrants". every.....single......one.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._comments=true
There you go, trying to get him confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2019, 09:06 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,956,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So you're an advocate for Democrats and didn't even watch the debate. Another ill-informed voter.
I was working. As in earning a paycheck. You know, what people do to pay their bills. I did record them on my DVR to watch tonight.

Old 06-28-2019, 09:09 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I see you have rewritten the laws of nature there. Next time you see a pregnant man, let us know.
julian castro knows where they are.

Quote:
“I don’t believe only in reproductive freedom, I believe in reproductive justice," said the former secretary of Housing and Urban Development. "What that means is just because a woman or, let’s also not forget, someone in the trans community — a trans female — is poor does not mean they should not have the ability to exercise that right to choose.”

Yes, you read that correctly. He argued that biological men should have the right to abortion.

Old 06-28-2019, 09:12 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
They did, did they? I'm sure that's true considering Trump's longstanding record for honesty
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
scooby, every democratic party presidential candidate raised their hand when asked by the debate moderator at last night's debate if their health care plan would provide coverage for "undocumented immigrants". every.....single......one.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._comments=true
even liberals find this stupidity hard to believe

Old 06-28-2019, 09:56 AM

589 posts, read 299,978 times
I haven't watched any of the two debates since it doesn't matter who wins the Democratic side of the election, they all love them Illegals and are running to serve THEM not the American Citizens. We know they are ALL lunatics with no sound plan to serve Americans' best interest.

But on the flip side of the same coin, we also know that both Democrats AND Republicans love cheap labor and love Illegals for that as well. I'll give the Dems credit for, at least being honest with their intentions but that doesn't mean they are doing the right thing for Americans.

As far as free healthcare for Illegals, they ALREADY have free healthcare. You wonder why our insurance is so high for healthcare? We got the Illegals utilizing our ER as if it's their primary care physician center and then bail out on the bills claiming they can't pay. Well, this is one of many ways, we the taxpayers pay either directly or indirectly for their illegal presence in the USA AND they get FREE healthcare.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:14 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,181,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
YES! Let’s increase that debt by A LOT, for people who have no right to even be in the country! For people who ignored our laws, and stole their way into our economy.

That is the same as not bringing the debt down, right? Let’s see what happens when the debt:GDP ratio gets up to 500%! It will be a cool experiment. What could go wrong?

Then we could attract whoever is left south of the border to come up to our country, and we could pay for all THEIR medical care too.

Great plan!
These arguments repeat themselves over and over. We are covering the health care of those that business invite here to avoid paying them a fair wage or their fair share of taxes.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Plus, we can look forward to funding for abortions for pregnant men who believe they are a woman trapped in a mans body.
Tell you what. I'll personally pay for that. You pay Trump's 54 billion he added to our military debt.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope....this is about healthcare for illegals, not what you feel it should be.
Seems to me that it was about taxes. The assumption was made that taxes would go up. I'm asking why? They don't for anything else.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:26 AM

19,618 posts, read 12,215,689 times
It is pretty obvious they want to replace us. Those marching tiki torch guys were right.

Oh, if you are rich enough you'll be fine. But the rest of us are replaceable by immigrants and robots, and right now the immigrants are ready to go, whereas the robots still need a little more work.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:27 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,385,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Seems to me that it was about taxes. The assumption was made that taxes would go up. I'm asking why? They don't for anything else.
Bernie explicitly said he would raise taxes on the middle class to pay for healthcare in the democratic party debate last night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies