Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 09:55 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
AG Barr, Deputy AG Rosenstein AND the DOJ all signed off on the Summary.

ALL signed off on the Summary .... not just Barr and there is NO point in pretending otherwise.
Except of course that the Leftist Media and Democrat Hacks are all about deception.
Nope. "Barr did not consult with Mueller before sending the letter Sunday characterizing Mueller's findings, according to a Justice Department official."

Of course, the Trump supporters swallow the propaganda fed to them by Fox and Breitbart and accept their lies as truth.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:56 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Please, read your own citation. Barr omitted and did not address the direct question of Roger Stone's communications with Guccifer and WikiLeaks. From Roger Stone's indictment:

During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about Organization 1 and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future releases by Organization 1. By in or around early August 2016, STONE was claiming both publicly and privately to have communicated with Organization 1. ... STONE also continued to communicate with members of the Trump Campaign about Organization 1 and its intended future releases.

The above is an important piece of the collusion puzzle. Clearly Barr cherry-picked and narrowly defined "collusion" to only be coordination with the Russian government. Barr is a partisan, non-neutral AG and this proves it. His letter is a biased piece of junk.
You are completely blinded by your hate and utterly unable to accept that MUELLER said there is no collusion. You keep looking more ridiculous with each post.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:56 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,902,347 times
All I have to say about this is I want to see the full report and verify for myself what's in it, I want to see it with my own eyes anything less is unacceptable.

Last edited by AFP; 03-25-2019 at 10:38 AM..

Old 03-25-2019, 09:58 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
kinda hard to impeach Trump on collusion or obstruction when Mueller couldn't charge anybody in his inner circle.......Congress can't charge Trump if Mueller and the DOJ says there is no crime.

try again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I think their should be a class action suit by taxpayers to sue the DNC and Democrat politicians for wasting our $$ on what they knew was a farce all along.
Gee how do you spell Bengazi

Old 03-25-2019, 09:59 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,930,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I have to say about this is I want to see the full report and verify for myself what's in it, I want to see it with my own eyes anything less is unacceptable.
I am with you all the way. Only exception might be intelligence methods that we would not want to make public. But all interviews, findings, testimony, depositions, timelines, conversations, communications -absolutely the public should see them all in their entirety.

Old 03-25-2019, 10:03 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,012,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Please, read your own citation. Barr omitted and did not address the direct question of Roger Stone's communications with Guccifer and WikiLeaks. From Roger Stone's indictment:

During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about Organization 1 and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future releases by Organization 1. By in or around early August 2016, STONE was claiming both publicly and privately to have communicated with Organization 1. ... STONE also continued to communicate with members of the Trump Campaign about Organization 1 and its intended future releases.

The above is an important piece of the collusion puzzle. Clearly Barr cherry-picked and narrowly defined "collusion" to only be coordination with the Russian government. Barr is a partisan, non-neutral AG and this proves it. His letter is a biased piece of junk.
Nope,you guys have got to stop it...you have pie all over your faces and just need to get over it already....you were DEAD WRONG and wasted 2 years pushing tin foil conspiracy theories

As per Barr's report verbatim, word for word and all that good stuff....:

Quote:
The report further explains that a primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans – including individuals associated with the Trump campaign – joined the Russian conspiracies to influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election
^^^ That right there ends this

Quote:
After reviewing the Special Counsel's final report on these issues; consulting with Department officials, including the Office of Legal Counsel; and applying the principles of federal prosecution that guide our charging decisions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.
Quote:
Generally speaking, to obtain and sustain an obstruction conviction, the government would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person, acting with corrupt intent, engaged in obstructive conduct with a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding. In cataloguing the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct,
BAM...there it is

Quote:
Mr. Mueller delivered his report to the Justice Department on Friday, ending a sprawling investigation that involved issuing more than 2,800 subpoenas; executing more than 500 search warrants; obtaining more than 230 orders for records of private communications; making requests of 13 foreign governments for evidence and interviewing about 500 witnesses, according to the Justice Department.
Enough is enough. The Dems are just embarrassing themselves at this point.

Furthermore Mueller himself recommended "NO NEW INDICTMENTS"

Nothing was uncovered, nothing has changed between what Mueller found and what Barr is interpreting. THEY BOTH AGREE WITH THE FINAL CONCLUSION OF THE INVESTIGATION.

When do you just own up to the fact that you were all LYING?

Old 03-25-2019, 10:04 AM

Carter Page needs to be given his life back with a big fat apology and stack of dough.

Old 03-25-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Not like you did.

Old 03-25-2019, 10:07 AM

21,944 posts, read 9,513,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Just another softball investigation because the people they were investigating had a D instead of an R after their names.

Old 03-25-2019, 10:08 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,456,396 times
The Dems lost their ass on this one. Hope none of you all talked too much crap too early. lol Just admit it and move on, lesson learned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies