Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 10:28 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
That may have been her focus (i do not know the lady; hold no opinion of her) but the white police officer explained and she clarified what he meant and he said i'd have to speculate then she said speculate then --- and so he did. White person part of the club, your protected. Black person not part of the club, you're not protected ...

The part about her in Australia, that's funny. You may not think so, but I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
The problem is South Africa is still a very inequal society. Whites still hold the lion share of the wealth. If Whites are being attacked it is because in Africa being white means you are rich. Sure there are also poor whites and even the Canadian broadcaster Lauren Southern who shares the views of Kate Hopkins made a documentary of the killing of white farmers in South Africa. She also documented a white squatter camp. Sure it is sad for people to live in squatter camp with the poverty, yet only a small minority of Whites live like that there. Yet a much bigger proportion of Blacks live in impovished squatter camps. Yet she ignored the much bigger numbers of people in South Africa living in squatter camps which are blacks.
Here's my rebuttal:

Coronation Park: South Africa's White Slum (Poverty Documentary) | Real Stories

50% according to that, (published this year) there's your lion share of wealth. (in the 90s 87%) But even that is great compared to the minority of white population of SA. I know you probably won't take the time to watch the Real Story, but just know, everything you posted about that situation is wrong. The difference between the white person in SA is the biblical, sins of the father and they've been beaten over the head with that so much they feel guilty of something they themselves did not do, nor did they have anything to do with it. So I wonder in all of this, where are the SA White Gangs! If it is polar opposite to the u.s., there needs to be the White Gangs there tearing everyone a new one, like the Black Gangs are here in the u.s.

They are killing (wealth reduction) White Farmers in SA --- there is no doubt in that. However, there are reports of the Black Farmer too, that have lost their lives. Not sure if they were brutal attacks (like what they will do to a young white two year old girl) but the issue is large and the issue is largely ignored. Where is the Anger?!

What I see when I look at the African Continent is the tribal mentality, that never evolved. From the necklacing documentary that I saw televised in the 80s to the political groups standing in 2021, primitive tribes of people.

White farm murders in South Africa - Race hate, politics or greed? | Foreign Correspondent (2018)

While those folks were in that church reading Exodus about the sins of the father, they should have also been reading about the wrath of God and thinking to themselves, how could they be made instruments and right the wrongs? The other idea I came up with is most those (tribal) folks believe in voodoo and witchcraft, a few trinkets would carry as much or more weight than a Bible ever could. And that is no joke.

I've never seen a group of people more beaten, more disorganized, more given up, in all my life, except for in the slums of the u.s. One-day people will get tired of it and their will be change, but people will see it like they do most of everything else, racial. All the while, money is neither white or black, but green.

btw: the government of SA they don't care about the success of their country(s), nor their people. They care about getting money in their pockets and they don't care who they have to screw over to get it. Farmland, 15 million acres of farmland sits idle. Land doesn't produce on its own --- so what is the government(s) really after? Whatever it is, is has nothing to do with the folks born and raised in SA, they are just the means to an end. (Graduate Program in International Affairs at The Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy; Confronting Food Insecurity 2012)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2021, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The problems South Africa has, they have been a long time existing. South Africa has always been in a position of chaos. This is what I see currently going on. The current government isn't calling for the extermination of White people. What is taking place is that farmers are being killed and the government isn't doing enough to stop it. The current government is too hopelessly corrupt to do much about it.

It was stated by the government, and Afriforum (an Afrikaner rights group) that robbery was the primary motive for the farm attacks in South Africa. What I see in South Africa is alot of violent crime that's been allowed to run rampant. It was running rampant before and after apartheid. In fact, the murder rate in South Africa today is lower than it was in the 1980s, even with the farm murders. There are certainly racially motivated murders that take place in South Africa. There are also alot of Black people dying in South Africa every day. In fact, most of the people getting murdered in South Africa are Black.

Now, as for who is calling for violence in South Africa, that is Julius Malema and the EFF (Economic Freedom Fighters Party). Malema formed the party after he was expelled from the ANC. When the ANC Party doesn't want you, that says alot. The EFF is not only anti-White, it's also anti-Indian. Malema sang "Shoot The Boer", which was ruled to be hate speech in 2011.

The ANC isn't calling for a genocide. What it is calling for, currently, is land redistribution. What Cyril Ramaphosa wants to do is accelerate this process through land seizing without compensation. Sounds like a dictator move. It will be disastrous for South Africa's economy, not to mention violating human rights.
I've always seen Africa as backwards place to be. Growing up, watching s-t on t.v. and wonder, who in the world would want to live there? EFF --- yes, that is an issue. A lot of Blacks dying in SA, yep, but what is the population of European decedents --- no very much and soon, there will be no one to blame but themselves. Won't that be a kick in the pants. Oh and that land distro --- not working out to help feed the people. If the land is even occupied it sits in ruins. Progress? Kind of sort of if you think about it. Chickens do come home to roost. ps: China has interest ... may be chickens can get fed.

Old 08-30-2021, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
One-day people will get tired of it and their will be change, but people will see it like they do most of everything else, racial. All the while, money is neither white or black, but green.
I made the point and now I can clarify it. Zuma has been jailed ...

South Africa’s Descent into Chaos

^ That is what happens when people do not have jobs to go to (12.8 million unemployed); one shopping center was left standing, when all was done; 100 dead from a news article I read about the situation.

And:

White farmer killing in South Africa

Katie now owns nothing and they (UK?) have created a special law, just for her.

If a person really wants to gross themselves out, there is live footage taken from security cameras and posted on YouTube, but I do not suggest a person to do that. I almost fell into it and then I went s-t, close that out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies