Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 01:28 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No impeachment as long as the House gets the documents they need for their investigations. Apparently things are progressing quite nicely in that direction. Thank you Speaker Pelosi.
About those inquisitions the Democrats are running... latest Quinnipiac data shows they are back-firing too:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are handling the issue of impeachment?
Disapprove: 64%
Approve: 25%

Old 06-12-2019, 02:43 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Apropos of your last sentence: I think it should wait until he’s out of office.

Would you still think that, if there's a both a good chance he'd be re-elected and a good chance that he engaged in illegal activity? (Many people declare he's already guilty of violating campaign finance laws and the emoluments clause, at the very least.)

In other words, do you think it benefits the country to be led by a criminal, and to use the presidency as a shield from justice?
What are the chances that he’ll be impeached? Honestly. No other sitting president has ever been impeached, so I don’t see Trump being impeached either. And NO I don’t think it benefits the country or the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
All you did was reiterate what I said. You are a blind ideologue.

Progs didn't accept 2016.

They hate half the country and don't believe their votes should count.

Progs are smarter than 60+ million people, so add arrogant to the list.

Progs didn't accept the results from the Mueller report because they didn't get the result they wanted.

They beat their drums and scream at the sky in hopes the FEDs will perp walk Trump, his kids, and every other Republican to prison - JUST WATCH! ANY DAY NOW!

Right now the only ones embarrassing themselves are the progressive children pretending to be adults.
Sorry the only people who are being embarrassed are the ones following an angry man child likes he’s a God.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:03 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
What are the chances that he’ll be impeached? Honestly. No other sitting president has ever been impeached, so I don’t see Trump being impeached either. And NO I don’t think it benefits the country or the world.

Sorry the only people who are being embarrassed are the ones following an angry man child likes he’s a God.

You have a poor grasp of history. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached. The House impeaches, the Senate convicts.

Sorry, the only ones who are being embarrassed are the ones who are angry they lost and refuse to accept it for over TWO YEARS!. The definition of insanity.

Again, I didn't vote for Trump. People like you have decided it for me and I most certainly will be voting for him in 2020. I'm pragmatic and there is no way I will be a part of allowing this country to be taken over by Marxist parrots. The entire lineup is falling over themselves to be the most extreme. It's a joke.

The progs are so myopic that they can't see they are the reason Trump will slaughter any of the current loony toons line-ups.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:17 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
About those inquisitions the Democrats are running... latest Quinnipiac data shows they are back-firing too:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are handling the issue of impeachment?
Disapprove: 64%
Approve: 25%
In case you haven't been following, Pelosi isn't starting impeachment and from what I understand isn't in a hurry to do so. She's allowing the subpoenas and courts to continue to work.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:20 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
Not firing Mueller (or at least not cycling through staffers until he found someone who would obey the order) was the fig leaf he needed to sell his innocence to the ignorant masses.

It worked like a charm. He’s got a horde of followers convinced that refraining from one act of obstruction (firing Mueller) means that he couldn’t have committed any other act of obstruction (e.g., the ten or so examples in Mueller’s report).

The ignorant masses are people who think firing comey is obstruction....

Did mueller get fired? <<<<<<Rhetorical....BTW....

Congrats, you win....

Old 06-12-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
In case you haven't been following, Pelosi isn't starting impeachment and from what I understand isn't in a hurry to do so. She's allowing the subpoenas and courts to continue to work.
In case you haven't been following, people aren't buying Pelosi's bulls**t excuses for these witch-hunts anymore!

Democrats are their own worst enemies!

Old 06-12-2019, 04:42 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
In case you haven't been following, people aren't buying Pelosi's bulls**t excuses for these witch-hunts anymore!

Democrats are their own worst enemies!
In case you haven't been following, I was talking about Pelosi. I never mentioned anyone else. Investigations continue to be done, and subpoenas continue to be complied with.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:46 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Apparently, Pelosi would prefer Trump be in prison than impeached.

The hearings and subpoenas will continue, but whether they result in impeachment is questionable.

We're on the countdown to Nov., 2020. If he loses, he's f*****.

If we wins, we all are.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:47 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
If Trump loses, wonder if he'd resign so Pence could pardon him on the way out the door.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
In case you haven't been following, I was talking about Pelosi. I never mentioned anyone else. Investigations continue to be done, and subpoenas continue to be complied with.

And the people are telling Pelosi: S**t (move to impeach), or get of the pot (stop the divisive witch hunt and move on)!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies